Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810935 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #2280 on: March 05, 2020, 01:12:29 AM »
She wasn't joking. I guess she is/was a mistress who became enamored. He's a married guy so it's wrong.
Snark, even if she is his best business client?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2283 on: March 07, 2020, 04:49:34 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22828150

Male drivers of trains in Sweden got overheated.  They are not allowed to wear shorts.  The company said, "Our thinking is that one should look decent and proper when representing Arriva and the present uniforms do that. If the man only wants [to wear] a skirt then that is OK," since skirts are part of company uniforms but shorts are not.

So it's more proper to see a man in a short skirt than in long shorts.  Oh my.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2284 on: March 10, 2020, 11:41:11 AM »
And from the nobody gives a crap but me files my Hammer-Fist gym attachment arrived today :)

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

[attachment[/attachment]

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2285 on: March 11, 2020, 07:11:10 AM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-22828150

Male drivers of trains in Sweden got overheated.  They are not allowed to wear shorts.  The company said, "Our thinking is that one should look decent and proper when representing Arriva and the present uniforms do that. If the man only wants [to wear] a skirt then that is OK," since skirts are part of company uniforms but shorts are not.

So it's more proper to see a man in a short skirt than in long shorts.  Oh my.

How much do you want to bet that there's going to be a line of women groping these guys...

And from the nobody gives a crap but me files my Hammer-Fist gym attachment arrived today :)

I'm presuming that it changes the angle of your grip so that your entire arm can be parallel with your body at all times, right?

Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2287 on: March 11, 2020, 10:34:52 AM »
https://twitter.com/richardmarx/status/1237647398853152768
Brilliant! What's not to love about that!

I'm presuming that it changes the angle of your grip so that your entire arm can be parallel with your body at all times, right?

Yes, it's a fantastic way to work ones back/Latissimus muscle group with pulldowns or if you will, simulated pullups. @sean92008 how many chin ups can you do? Just asking. I don't even know what the average would be for the average guy. I think you're supposed to be able to do 4-6  Hmm 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2288 on: March 11, 2020, 11:20:00 AM »
Yes, it's a fantastic way to work ones back/Latissimus muscle group with pulldowns or if you will, simulated pullups. @sean92008 how many chin ups can you do? Just asking. I don't even know what the average would be for the average guy. I think you're supposed to be able to do 4-6  Hmm

Have you tried yoga?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2289 on: March 11, 2020, 11:23:58 AM »
Have you tried yoga?
I like watching yoga :)  But to answer your question, no. But, I, through other disciplines happen to be extremely limber.  If that's where you're going with this. And the inversion table is fantastic - somewhat related.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2290 on: March 11, 2020, 11:25:00 AM »
I like watching yoga :)  But to answer your question, no. But, I, through other disciplines happen to be extremely limber.  If that's where you're going with this. And the inversion table is fantastic - somewhat related.

Yet difficult to wrap.
 ;)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2291 on: March 11, 2020, 11:29:35 AM »
Yet difficult to wrap.
 ;)
Audible L O L  :) +1

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2292 on: March 11, 2020, 02:45:04 PM »

Haven't tried since I had shoulder surgery 6-7 years ago...  I remember I used to be able to do two or three when two of my kids were like 5 or 6 years old and they would both hang around my neck. That made them laugh, I had fun entertaining them at my expense.

My guess is, if I were to try now, probably 3-4.  My ulner nerve would probably light up like a Christmas tree though...

It is amazing to see the different muscle groups react differently just by having your wrist at a 90 degree difference in relation to the elbow, shoulder and torso. I forget the practice, kind of like Tai chi and fengshui combined but Tony Visconti raked me over the coals over a decade ago when I initially started having problems because my keyboard was always at the wrong height and angle, even how I positioned my guitar/bass necks was wrong in his eyes.  He was so right.  Little did I know what all I was up against but I'd be much better off without all the injury shit.

Eh, nevermind...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #2293 on: March 11, 2020, 08:21:50 PM »
How much do you want to bet that there's going to be a line of women groping these guys...

Yeah.

Does that bar retract for people with short arms?  It looks like it could also be used for stretching (instead of "wall walking" with the arms to increase range of motion).

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2294 on: March 12, 2020, 10:54:28 AM »
There's a guy in Bulgaria who makes high quality speed bags and the dude isn't afraid to get a lil stylish too. Going to have to git me one.