Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810707 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #2970 on: June 09, 2020, 03:34:22 PM »
This Japanese ice treat has an interesting package shape and color.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Eh, nevermind...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #2971 on: June 09, 2020, 04:01:49 PM »
This Japanese ice treat has an interesting package shape and color.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #2972 on: June 09, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »
Don't know why, but our Boodie dog had a seizure last night!
 ??? :( :( :(

Is the pupper okay?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2973 on: June 09, 2020, 04:15:35 PM »
Is the pupper okay?

She seems to be. She wanted to run around and play shortly after the episode and has seemed fine since. I was on FB and saw DH posting a pet related thing so I wrote with her a bit about it. And then my brother said he had a dog who had seizures now and then. Read a little google and it seems like this can happen now and again. We'll see the vet if it continues. I mean we will take her to the vet if it continues.
Thank you for asking.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2974 on: June 09, 2020, 06:50:19 PM »
A few months ago I got out of the shower and applied a clay mask to my perfect face with the intention of washing it off before leaving the house into town.  I forgot. I left the house and drove to the Airbnb place to change out a few 110 electrical boxes.  I kept the clay mask on until I got home where I washed it off.

My skin looked so nice and fresh. I went out chasing women that night until my wife found out.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2975 on: June 09, 2020, 06:59:49 PM »
A few months ago I got out of the shower and applied a clay mask to my perfect face with the intention of washing it off before leaving the house into town.  I forgot. I left the house and drove to the Airbnb place to change out a few 110 electrical boxes.  I kept the clay mask on until I got home where I washed it off.
My skin looked so nice and fresh. I went out chasing women that night until my wife found out.

I believe all of it except the red bit.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2976 on: June 09, 2020, 07:36:09 PM »
I believe all of it except the red bit.

100% CORRECT

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #2977 on: June 09, 2020, 07:42:20 PM »
100% CORRECT

Ah, maybe a new game. Spot the fake words.   ;)

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2978 on: June 10, 2020, 10:56:55 AM »
Why isn't the Lawrence Welk show being aired in Pittsburgh?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2979 on: June 10, 2020, 11:23:50 AM »

I, for one, raised my kids watching that show.  Those musicians kicked some massive ass although most of it was pretty vanilla and toned-down.  I was more interested in introducing them to big band kind of music.
Eh, nevermind...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #2980 on: June 10, 2020, 11:28:15 AM »

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2981 on: June 10, 2020, 11:50:46 AM »
I, for one, raised my kids watching that show.  Those musicians kicked some massive ass although most of it was pretty vanilla and toned-down.  I was more interested in introducing them to big band kind of music.

That's good to see. @sean92008  I used to watch it as a kid in the early 70's, and throughout the years, with my Grandmother and my Mom.  As I grew older I learned to appreciate the music and talent more.  You are correct in stating the musicians kicked some massive ass.  Nearly every show was live and there wasn't a hiccup. Just tight performances.

My routine for quite some time has been to tune in on PBS at 7:00 pm EST every Saturday while kicking back in my recliner.  Gives me a sense of nostalgia and a calm feeling.  Now, after moving back to Pittsburgh I do not find it listed anywhere, which is surprising.  I'm really bummed.   :(

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2982 on: June 10, 2020, 11:52:19 AM »

Oh my. LOL!!!!  I do not recall seeing that one.  I can't stop staring at Lawrence.  ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2983 on: June 10, 2020, 12:05:07 PM »
That's good to see. @sean92008  I used to watch it as a kid in the early 70's, and throughout the years, with my Grandmother and my Mom.  As I grew older I learned to appreciate the music and talent more.  You are correct in stating the musicians kicked some massive ass.  Nearly every show was live and there wasn't a hiccup. Just tight performances.

My routine for quite some time has been to tune in on PBS at 7:00 pm EST every Saturday while kicking back in my recliner.  Gives me a sense of nostalgia and a calm feeling.  Now, after moving back to Pittsburgh I do not find it listed anywhere, which is surprising.  I'm really bummed.   :(

I would think that the Lawrence welk production team would have online streaming. They all ended up just 30 or 40 miles east of me in an area near Escondido, California.

It was easy to watch because it was just before British comedy night on our PBS station.  Shows like Red Dwarf, Murder Most Horrid, etc... 
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2984 on: June 10, 2020, 12:12:03 PM »
I would think that the Lawrence welk production team would have online streaming. They all ended up just 30 or 40 miles east of me in an area near Escondido, California.

It was easy to watch because it was just before British comedy night on our PBS station.  Shows like Red Dwarf, Murder Most Horrid, etc...

You would think.  One would also think that you could purchase a DVD box set or something.  All that's available are just some holiday specials and a few very early episodes which are poor in quality. 

My PBS station had the Brit Com night too at the same time.  It's how I got hooked on them years ago.