Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810952 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #4155 on: February 07, 2021, 11:55:26 AM »
@Bobs Your Uncle

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spectacular! I'm envious! What about bears?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4156 on: February 07, 2021, 12:00:01 PM »
Spectacular! I'm envious! What about bears?

Have not seen any at all, we see jackrabbits and many deer. And a friendly grey kitteh when we walk the dog each day. We put bird feeders on the deck rail for hummingbirds and regular birds. At least once a day the regular one is filled with quail, about 11 of them and they climb all over each other. Fun!

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #4157 on: February 08, 2021, 09:48:16 AM »
FYI 😉
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #4158 on: February 08, 2021, 10:27:02 AM »
While keeping both Clorox Disenfectant Wipes and  Cottonelle Personal Wipes on the toilet tank top for convenience, has anyone ever confused the two while in a state of blurry semi awakeness?  Don't think too hard about it.  If you have, it will be among the most readily recalled events of your life.  Jus' sayin'.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4159 on: February 08, 2021, 10:49:17 AM »
FYI 😉
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

LOL!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4160 on: February 08, 2021, 10:49:54 AM »
While keeping both Clorox Disenfectant Wipes and  Cottonelle Personal Wipes on the toilet tank top for convenience, has anyone ever confused the two while in a state of blurry semi awakeness?  Don't think too hard about it.  If you have, it will be among the most readily recalled events of your life.  Jus' sayin'.

Oh my oh my!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4161 on: February 08, 2021, 11:16:43 AM »
On a related note I was once applying an Icey-Hot cream to an aching shoulder when I realized I really had to pee.  Well.. without getting too graphic, in my haste I neglected to wash my hands before handling my stuff ( the head, the rims of the head, the shaft and all) suffered horrific ouchiness.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4162 on: February 08, 2021, 03:17:26 PM »
There have been recent comments about topical creams & chemicals that create a burning sensation.

I am trying to get that out of my mind. It is extremely disturbing.

Cautionary tales!
Eh, nevermind...

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #4163 on: February 08, 2021, 04:12:46 PM »
On a related note I was once applying an Icey-Hot cream to an aching shoulder when I realized I really had to pee.  Well.. without getting too graphic, in my haste I neglected to wash my hands before handling my stuff ( the head, the rims of the head, the shaft and all) suffered horrific ouchiness.
Its worse when you are cutting Habaneros, says my friend.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4164 on: February 09, 2021, 06:13:17 PM »
So there is a farmers market here on Tuesday afternoons. Today I got an email that a local girl was going to be selling girl scout cookies for two good sounding projects they are trying to raise funds for. My husband likes some of those so I headed over there and as i were driving along I saw there was something in the road up ahead. As I got closer, I saw it was a big turkey walking in the road. I slowed down and as I got even with him, he began gobbling and attacking the front left tire and then got in front of the car and attacked the grill!! I got out of the car and as I tried to chase him away the loud gobbling made me start to laugh. I tried to direct him to the side of the road. He went to the passenger side of the car but then went back around the back of the car so I ended up chasing it around the car. After two laps I realized I wasn't making any progress at all. Then a lady came along in her car, same thing. It gobbled and attacked her tire then the grill of the car. I was still laughing but I managed to shoo him to the side so she could go. Then I saw TWO MORE TURKEYS COMING! I hopped back in the car and backed up, escaping to home ASAP. It was hilarious. I had no idea that turkeys were unsupportive of the girl scouts.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4165 on: February 09, 2021, 07:08:43 PM »
So there is a farmers market here on Tuesday afternoons. Today I got an email that a local girl was going to be selling girl scout cookies for two good sounding projects they are trying to raise funds for. My husband likes some of those so I headed over there and as i were driving along I saw there was something in the road up ahead. As I got closer, I saw it was a big turkey walking in the road. I slowed down and as I got even with him, he began gobbling and attacking the front left tire and then got in front of the car and attacked the grill!! I got out of the car and as I tried to chase him away the loud gobbling made me start to laugh. I tried to direct him to the side of the road. He went to the passenger side of the car but then went back around the back of the car so I ended up chasing it around the car. After two laps I realized I wasn't making any progress at all. Then a lady came along in her car, same thing. It gobbled and attacked her tire then the grill of the car. I was still laughing but I managed to shoo him to the side so she could go. Then I saw TWO MORE TURKEYS COMING! I hopped back in the car and backed up, escaping to home ASAP. It was hilarious. I had no idea that turkeys were unsupportive of the girl scouts.

I would pay you if you go back and get those tail feathers.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4166 on: February 09, 2021, 07:12:18 PM »
I would pay you if you go back and get those tail feathers.

How many of them?
(pssst I'd try it for free)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4167 on: February 09, 2021, 07:56:13 PM »
How many of them?
(pssst I'd try it for free)

I want the whole tail fan. Those are gorgeous.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4168 on: February 09, 2021, 09:15:23 PM »
JIVE!

Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4169 on: February 10, 2021, 09:55:12 AM »
I received a gift.

I often express my craving for soft drinks and I have stopped drinking them except for the occasional slip up. After hearing Bob Guccione and his wife, along with a whole slew of other people on Coast to Coast, I decided that and high fructose corn syrup just makes a powerful cancer food...

The gift was three cases of a cola flavored thing called Celsius. Seven essential vitamins no preservatives or artificial colors, no corn syrup... What it does have is something called sucralose and a 12 oz can has 200 mg of caffeine.

I can handle the flavor, it's like a weak Coca-Cola, but I cannot handle the caffeine. For some reason, the caffeine and all the other healthy calorie burning ingredients just make me zoom.

Seriously, having it at 10:30 in the morning is risky for my night's sleep 😁.

Are there any other cola drinks that aren't extra packed with caffeine but taste good out there?

I have not tried any of the Mormon-friendly Coca-Cola products.

Eh, nevermind...