Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810777 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #4185 on: February 13, 2021, 09:48:40 AM »
Some poor kid working a minimum wage job and driving a company vehicle with tires like this... I offered to call the office but he said he's already said something about it and he's afraid the boss will get pissed. So be it.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Nice of you to try to help.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4186 on: February 13, 2021, 10:08:40 AM »
Some poor kid working a minimum wage job and driving a company vehicle with tires like this... I offered to call the office but he said he's already said something about it and he's afraid the boss will get pissed. So be it.

He could ask a cop to issue him a fix it ticket

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4187 on: February 13, 2021, 01:17:58 PM »
He could ask a cop to issue him a fix it ticket
I didn't think of that... I did think of telling him that, if he were in an accident, that it would be on his driving record. I think your angle would have been better to approach.

This is a big national company, I was amazed at the condition of the overall vehicle. I did also think that they might have given him that car because he's a bad driver or deserves the worst car in the fleet. It did cross my mind.

Ultimately, I explained what I would have done in calling the office and he still rejected it.
Eh, nevermind...

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #4188 on: February 14, 2021, 02:58:21 PM »

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #4189 on: February 14, 2021, 03:04:22 PM »

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4190 on: February 19, 2021, 10:36:35 PM »
Sad... Maybe not as sad as over Rush Limbaugh's passing, but still...

Damon Heller's "Smoke and Scan" is no longer streaming.

Here's a couple of greatest hits and an interview...

https://wabcradio.com/episode/juliet-surprises-curtis-with-damon-heller-6-22-2020/
Eh, nevermind...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4191 on: February 20, 2021, 07:51:07 AM »
Sad... Maybe not as sad as over Rush Limbaugh's passing, but still...
Damon Heller's "Smoke and Scan" is no longer streaming.

Did he pass away?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #4192 on: February 20, 2021, 09:00:48 AM »
My home and car is surrounded by snow and ice. I have a good friend who is younger and heathier than me that lives close by. He offers to help me with food shopping, moving furniture, cleaning off the snow etc.
We tolerate each other. I am a "white" conservative and he is a "white" progressive. We share some common interest, believe it or not. However, he is so full of hate. I don't get it. His party has the WH, the senate and the house. He hates being "white."

Coca-Cola is training employees to "try to be less white."

&feature=emb_logo

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4193 on: February 20, 2021, 09:16:17 AM »
My home and car is surrounded by snow and ice. I have a good friend who is younger and heathier than me that lives close by. He offers to help me with food shopping, moving furniture, cleaning off the snow etc.
We tolerate each other. I am a "white" conservative and he is a "white" progressive. We share some common interest, believe it or not. However, he is so full of hate. I don't get it. His party has the WH, the senate and the house. He hates being "white."

It'd be good if he could realize that happy is a way better way to go.

&feature=emb_logo

Glad I don't drink soda.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF KINDNESS
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4194 on: February 20, 2021, 10:12:31 AM »

&feature=emb_logo

Glad I don't drink soda.
Nor do I.

How do you train someone to be less Master Race?  ;D  I'm gittin' my white on today. Extra white!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4195 on: February 20, 2021, 10:29:49 AM »
Wife filled up the other day and while doing so someone knocked on her passenger side window alerting her that GAS was pouring out from under her truck.  I was already out jeeping around having a nice time when she called asking ne to come get her. FUCK!  When I arrived I saw what was happening and the ever loudening sirens told me that the fire trucks were on there way. They were.

Long story short some bottom feeding scum had drilled a hole in her gas tank for, you guessed it, the gas. Hole was a 1" drill bit about halfway up the tank so if she hadn't filled up she wouldn't have caught it. Yet.  It's rare but apparently these kinds of things happen when you're parked in a crowded parking lot and only to Ford F150's as they are higher off the ground thus making for easier access to its undercarriage.  Now I'm all paranoid about my company truck (F150)

I was unaware that gas tanks have been plastic on all makes of vehicles for years now. Much quieter than drilling through a metal tank.

come to think of it, jeeps are high up as well :o   fuck sakes ::)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4196 on: February 20, 2021, 10:40:00 AM »
Nor do I.

Water. I drink water.

How do you train someone to be less Master Race?  ;D  I'm gittin' my white on today. Extra white!

HA!
Really, they're all thinking too much about it.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4197 on: February 20, 2021, 03:19:51 PM »
... Long story short some bottom feeding scum had drilled a hole in her gas tank for, you guessed it, the gas...

Just doing the jobs Canadians don't want to do

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4198 on: February 20, 2021, 03:31:05 PM »
Wife filled up the other day and while doing so someone knocked on her passenger side window alerting her that GAS was pouring out from under her truck.  I was already out jeeping around having a nice time when she called asking ne to come get her. FUCK!  When I arrived I saw what was happening and the ever loudening sirens told me that the fire trucks were on there way. They were.

Long story short some bottom feeding scum had drilled a hole in her gas tank for, you guessed it, the gas. Hole was a 1" drill bit about halfway up the tank so if she hadn't filled up she wouldn't have caught it. Yet.  It's rare but apparently these kinds of things happen when you're parked in a crowded parking lot and only to Ford F150's as they are higher off the ground thus making for easier access to its undercarriage.  Now I'm all paranoid about my company truck (F150)

I was unaware that gas tanks have been plastic on all makes of vehicles for years now. Much quieter than drilling through a metal tank.

come to think of it, jeeps are high up as well :o   fuck sakes ::)

That is crazy!!!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4199 on: February 20, 2021, 05:38:38 PM »
Just doing the jobs Canadians don't want to do
Oh that one is on your side of the line, bud.  And that president you elected. ;)

That is crazy!!!
But it's only now that we can laugh about it.  :)