Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810911 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #4591 on: March 26, 2021, 05:45:46 PM »
So they're basically sending you a bill for thousands of dollars, a long-ass flight, and to go on a vacation they want.  Great.  It's not even a wedding, frankly I don't think there is any obligation on your part, so it's up to you whether you want to go or not (''you'', meaning your wife, so you're screwed). 

It might be fun, I'm more of a packpack through Asia type, so I'd be bored after about 20 minutes on the beach - unless there was something else to do

I really do want out. I am counting on the vaccine passport requirement to keep my unvaccinated ass from attending.

Stop being such a grump @KSM ! You might actually enjoy yourself. Or your wife could leave your grump ass at home with the other growly husbands and take me instead. I want to watch fish through the floor. Sun gives me freckles.
No doubt she would like you. A fellow vaginal mouthpiece that doesn't know her place. @PolkaDot

Use my line:  Why thank you for the offer!  Send me the tickets...  Open bar? Massages?  😁😁😁

No? 

Oops, our passports have expired, not enough time to get them renewed.... I sent a check, they cashed it. They must have lost it in processing...
I hear ya'

Only problem with that is that EVERYTHING is included. Wife's parents are uber filthy rich and will be covering everybody's airfare. Both ways of course.  As stated in my earlier reply to @PB I am counting on the vaccine thing. @sean92008

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4592 on: March 26, 2021, 05:45:49 PM »
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1375597729192292356

It was HIS honor. @Bart Ell  Like, Mr. Carnation...I too will welcome the anal probe without anesthesia.  In fact, no lube either.  I just hope those aliens have good enough aim to get it dead center into my ruby red starfruit.  I don't want to have to reach back and guide them.  Plus, I'm hoping they can relieve me of my hemorrhoids.

One thing I'm not clear on is, should I get a wax or maybe do a cleanse beforehand.  Or are we just winging it?

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4593 on: March 26, 2021, 05:53:35 PM »
I really do want out.

@KSM  Then don't go, and don't make an excuse as to why you are not.  A simple..."Best wishes to you both, but I'm not up for the trip.  I'm so happy you two have made it this far and are so committed to each other.  Love is a beautiful thing.  As you already know, I wish you both nothing but the best.  Have a safe trip home.  Looking forward to seeing you another time."

Then send them a gift or whatever.  ;)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #4594 on: March 26, 2021, 06:29:15 PM »

No doubt she would like you. A fellow vaginal mouthpiece that doesn't know her place. @PolkaDot
Ahem , I don’t know my place?  ??? Interesting theory @KSM . All I’m hearing is a bunch of men with sphincters so tight they have the ability to make precious stones. A girl needs more than diamonds, where’s your sense of adventure? Please remember that you’re the arm candy and I don’t pay to hear your opinions. Meanwhile, I’ll be in touch with your wife, we have some serious shopping to do and only two years to do it in.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4595 on: March 26, 2021, 06:30:44 PM »
@KSM  Then don't go, and don't make an excuse as to why you are not.  A simple..."Best wishes to you both, but I'm not up for the trip.  I'm so happy you two have made it this far and are so committed to each other.  Love is a beautiful thing.  As you already know, I wish you both nothing but the best.  Have a safe trip home.  Looking forward to seeing you another time."

Then send them a gift or whatever.  ;)
I’m now reconsidering everything you’ve ever said to me @ShayP . :-\
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4596 on: March 26, 2021, 06:31:42 PM »
It was HIS honor. @Bart Ell  Like, Mr. Carnation...I too will welcome the anal probe without anesthesia.  In fact, no lube either.  I just hope those aliens have good enough aim to get it dead center into my ruby red starfruit.  I don't want to have to reach back and guide them.  Plus, I'm hoping they can relieve me of my hemorrhoids.

One thing I'm not clear on is, should I get a wax or maybe do a cleanse beforehand.  Or are we just winging it?
Oh boy.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4597 on: March 26, 2021, 06:39:14 PM »
... Only problem with that is that EVERYTHING is included. Wife's parents are uber filthy rich and will be covering...

Ok, in that case you may as well start packing and get ready to go

Chine

• Ninja Artist
  • KIDD
« Reply #4598 on: March 26, 2021, 06:42:18 PM »
Been a long time. Just popped in to look around a bit but missed a lot. Hope everyone is well.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4599 on: March 26, 2021, 06:43:03 PM »
... All I’m hearing is a bunch of men with sphincters so tight they have the ability to make precious stones...

The voice of experience with this sort of event?

... where’s your sense of adventure?...

Not in some pampered foo-foo tourist resort with the in-laws

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4600 on: March 26, 2021, 06:47:43 PM »
Have you experience with this sort of event?

Not in some pampered foo-foo tourist resort with the in-laws

Before our very eyes...

And yes Dear, you do seem like the rather rough and tumble adventure snort sort.  ::)

Wait- one more just for emphasis ::)
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #4601 on: March 26, 2021, 07:03:11 PM »

@ShayP --just drop a bombshell.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4602 on: March 26, 2021, 07:04:39 PM »
Before our very eyes...

And yes Dear, you do seem like the rather rough and tumble adventure snort sort.  ::)

Wait- one more just for emphasis ::)
Somebody's on the booze tonight. Yeesh!  ::)

Been a long time. Just popped in to look around a bit but missed a lot. Hope everyone is well.
Hope you too are well @Chine Pop in more often. You're a good one. I'm an awful one. Balance is required.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4603 on: March 26, 2021, 07:05:42 PM »

Hello

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4604 on: March 26, 2021, 07:08:08 PM »
I really do want out. I am counting on the vaccine passport requirement to keep my unvaccinated ass from attending.
Only problem with that is that EVERYTHING is included. Wife's parents are uber filthy rich and will be covering everybody's airfare. Both ways of course.   @sean92008

Have you been there already? Did you have a terrible experience? Are you allergic to Boras? Are you ascared to fly? Do you hate pretty places with sands and ocean? And all paid too? Sounds delightful, and you can send me a postcard from there too! GO AND HAVE GREAT FUN!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login