Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810950 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #4680 on: April 06, 2021, 07:49:34 PM »
Wesley, even a bigger bitch than his mother.

Oh, that's one MILF....  Doctor Crusher...  Ahhh. Engage!
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4681 on: April 08, 2021, 10:15:12 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4682 on: April 08, 2021, 11:55:50 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Those look..........YUMMY

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #4683 on: April 08, 2021, 12:07:19 PM »
Oh, that's one MILF....  Doctor Crusher...  Ahhh. Engage!

You can have the Doctor. I will take the Captain. Too long in the tooth now. But I bet he was a prime specimen at full salute during TNG. And he could whisper Shakespeare sonnets inbetween Borg attacks
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4684 on: April 08, 2021, 12:23:21 PM »
You can have the Doctor. I will take the Captain. Too long in the tooth now. But I bet he was a prime specimen at full salute during TNG. And he could whisper Shakespeare sonnets inbetween Borg attacks

Not Ryker?

(Pre- and post-beard, he was rather striking.)
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4685 on: April 08, 2021, 12:32:15 PM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  Well, received the boxes today. Three of them. Two of them are going internationally. All of them are going home. Covid kept tribute shows and memorials from taking place... I had driven to L.A. to collect them all for safe keeping.

The three of them had success somewhere. I'm sure there's a YouTube video or two of each one of them. In preparing for this, I cannot help but think about the Beatles' road manager, Mal Evans. (His remains never got to their destination.)

Frankly, I'm doing this on my dime because they're cheap-assed greedy families who won't do it themselves. Royalty checks keep coming in but they won't spend a few bucks on repatriating the remains.

(No one in this video is related to the above comments...)

Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4686 on: April 08, 2021, 12:39:08 PM »
Not Ryker?

(Pre- and post-beard, he was rather striking.)

Couldn't hold a phaser to Jean Luc
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4687 on: April 08, 2021, 12:41:08 PM »

Yeah, but Ryker had Troi.  Stud.

Yes Picard had a massive crush on Crusher, but to score with an empath is like triple points.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4688 on: April 08, 2021, 01:10:42 PM »
I never liked the NG. The series looked like an after school special. No edge whatsoever.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  Well, received the boxes today. Three of them. Two of them are going internationally. All of them are going home. Covid kept tribute shows and memorials from taking place... I had driven to L.A. to collect them all for safe keeping.

The three of them had success somewhere. I'm sure there's a YouTube video or two of each one of them. In preparing for this, I cannot help but think about the Beatles' road manager, Mal Evans. (His remains never got to their destination.)

Frankly, I'm doing this on my dime because they're cheap-assed greedy families who won't do it themselves. Royalty checks keep coming in but they won't spend a few bucks on repatriating the remains.

(No one in this video is related to the above comments...)

Now what's all this about?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4689 on: April 08, 2021, 02:11:23 PM »

Now what's all this about?

3 died over the last year+. Living past glories while based in LA. No families nearby. I stored their urns until now. Other friends were not in stable living arrangements or (worse) isolated in fear because of their age and health. I knew the three of them well enough that I offered.  Because of likely coming changes in my life, they gotta go now.  I don't want to be known as the one who lost their cremains. 

Yes, I did think of selling pendants with a gram of their cremains.  It wouldn't be lucrative enough considering the unwanted attention I'd get over a former A or B-lister from 50 years ago. The last thing I need is people nosing around then involving my kids in some petty groupie/fan bullshit.

No, I didn't get any of their belongings. Those disappeared. I'd be lucky to get postage back.

Eh, nevermind...

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #4690 on: April 09, 2021, 12:05:22 PM »
Why can’t washer and dryers with pedestals be made to a specific height?  I just wasted a couple of hours raising the cabinets in my laundry room 3 inches.  Now I am waiting for putty to dry so I can paint.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #4691 on: April 09, 2021, 12:08:24 PM »
Why can’t washer and dryers with pedestals be made to a specific height?  I just wasted a couple of hours raising the cabinets in my laundry room 3 inches.  Now I am waiting for putty to dry so I can paint.

Huh, are you a shortist?

;D ;D ;D

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4692 on: April 09, 2021, 01:01:47 PM »
Alllways up to something ain't cha'

Proooductive!

Huh, are you a shortist?

;D ;D ;D

He's 6'5 but he's married to Gulliver, so..  :-\

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4693 on: April 10, 2021, 09:21:06 AM »
Electricians are assholes.

Twice now in the last eight months I've been called to a job site because one of my guys finds himself in a physical altercation with some arrogant, self entitled, wire-boy who cannot be bothered to mind other peoples works in progress. Are they this way from birth or is it learned with the trade?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4694 on: April 10, 2021, 09:31:26 AM »
Electricians are assholes.

Twice now in the last eight months I've been called to a job site because one of my guys finds himself in a physical altercation with some arrogant, self entitled, wire-boy who cannot be bothered to mind other peoples works in progress. Are they this way from birth or is it learned with the trade?

Too many zaps fry their synapses? Make them mean. They wish they could play with the pretty wood instead of evil wire that bites