Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810944 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #5085 on: June 21, 2021, 09:31:13 PM »
I'm here, I'm here! Don't worry I wasn't locked in anyone's basement or shed....or unfortunately, pool house.  ;D
What have I missed @FISH ?
@PolkaDot I was worried. I was afraid that you meet up with Heather Wade with her Shaman in the Medicine Lodge. They would force you to make a generous offering and beg for help from The Creator.  :-\

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5086 on: June 22, 2021, 08:42:23 AM »
If we were “trendy” it would be a UAP thread. ;) I wonder if the aliens are hipsters.

https://www.uaptheory.com/
OK..
Thanks, I guess.  :-\
One more question @ItsOver .
Is there a Santa Claus?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5087 on: June 22, 2021, 09:03:07 AM »
OK..
Is there a Santa Claus?
Well, of course, FISH.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes,_Virginia,_there_is_a_Santa_Claus
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5088 on: June 22, 2021, 09:28:47 AM »
Weird, I am already looking forward to Christmas. Summer's going well and things are great but I seem to be longing for Christmas.. already.

I would seriously live in a 365 Little Christmas town out in the middle of nowhere. We would keep the town small and safe and be extremely picky on who we let in. Perhaps a population cap of 500 or less. There would not be any politics as everybody would be vetted upon entry so only like minded need apply. No police as the honor system and do unto others would be firmly rooted into our very being. IF we needed to remove someone..  force will be used. 'We will forever wish you a Merry Christmas, Bruce - but you have crossed the socially acceptable line and now you must go' Look away children, there's blood in the snow!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #5089 on: June 22, 2021, 09:49:31 AM »
OK..
Is there a Santa Claus?

In @KSM Ksmlandistan there most certainly is.

Unless he goes by Bruce in the off-season
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #5090 on: June 22, 2021, 09:49:31 AM »
Weird, I am already looking forward to Christmas. Summer's going well and things are great but I seem to be longing for Christmas.. already.

I would seriously live in a 365 Little Christmas town out in the middle of nowhere. We would keep the town small and safe and be extremely picky on who we let in. Perhaps a population cap of 500 or less. There would not be any politics as everybody would be vetted upon entry so only like minded need apply. No police as the honor system and do unto others would be firmly rooted into our very being. IF we needed to remove someone..  force will be used. 'We will forever wish you a Merry Christmas, Bruce - but you have crossed the socially acceptable line and now you must go' Look away children, there's blood in the snow!

Is there an application I need to fill out? I'm ready!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5091 on: June 22, 2021, 09:55:10 AM »

Back in the 80’s, I lived down the road from Christmas, Fl.  Back then, it was certainly in the middle of nowhere.

https://olioiniowa.com/2016/12/19/exploring-christmas-florida/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #5092 on: June 22, 2021, 10:03:12 AM »
Back in the 80’s, I lived down the road from Christmas, Fl.  Back then, it was certainly in the middle of nowhere.

https://olioiniowa.com/2016/12/19/exploring-christmas-florida/

Nice!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5093 on: June 22, 2021, 11:24:34 AM »
In Pennsylvania we have a great Christmas shop. It is open all year long. It was a great place to visit. National Christmas Center, Stone Gables Estate 1 Hollinger Lane, Star Barn Way, Elizabethtown, PA 17022.
In 2015 something very bad happened at their former location.  :'(

New location--https://stonegablesestate.com/national-christmas-center/

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5094 on: June 22, 2021, 12:02:17 PM »

Would there be tacos?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5095 on: June 22, 2021, 12:18:16 PM »
Would there be tacos?
Oddly enough, there’s a Taco Bell a little over 7 miles down the road from Christmas, FL.  Granted, there’s a McDonald’s just a little closer.  There is no escape.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5096 on: June 22, 2021, 12:30:51 PM »
I would seriously live in a 365 Little Christmas town out in the middle of nowhere.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5097 on: June 22, 2021, 12:59:11 PM »

Such a town mostly exists already - Christmas, Michigan      May have to boot some folks out but some of your requirements are in place.

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/christmas/chr.html

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5098 on: June 22, 2021, 03:39:38 PM »
Seems you're all in the Christmas spirit. Very nice.  Some of the towns look great and thanks for sharing but I'm talking snow all year round with ONLY Christmas related activities.

This means:
- No sex! Innocent kissing and hugging are welcome. These are reserved for greetings and passing one another in the street.
- Citizens must take courses on how to see things through the eyes of a child.
- 24/7 classic Christmas music in the town square.
- Everyone cuts wood and has a beautiful fireplace in one of 5 styled (predesigned) Christmas colored homes.
- Dogs and cats are encouraged.
- No muzzies, jews, or Asians.
- Weight gain is encouraged to keep Jolly.
- Smiles are mandatory when out of the home. Even when moving your bowels.
- Alcohol and cigars are free and everywhere but outright drunkenness and unCHRISTMAScharacteristic behavior is not tolerated.
- Cleanliness in general is rewarded.

These above are a few of the basic guidelines.

Merry Christmas, and we'll see you there!  :)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5099 on: June 22, 2021, 03:56:19 PM »