Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 811065 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #5100 on: June 22, 2021, 04:38:14 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ha!  I’m in.  ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #5101 on: June 22, 2021, 06:33:02 PM »
Such a town mostly exists already - Christmas, Michigan      May have to boot some folks out but some of your requirements are in place.

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/christmas/chr.html

Seems you're all in the Christmas spirit. Very nice.  Some of the towns look great and thanks for sharing but I'm talking snow all year round with ONLY Christmas related activities.

This means:
- No sex! Innocent kissing and hugging are welcome. These are reserved for greetings and passing one another in the street.
- Citizens must take courses on how to see things through the eyes of a child.
- 24/7 classic Christmas music in the town square.
- Everyone cuts wood and has a beautiful fireplace in one of 5 styled (predesigned) Christmas colored homes.
- Dogs and cats are encouraged.
- No muzzies, jews, or Asians.
- Weight gain is encouraged to keep Jolly.
- Smiles are mandatory when out of the home. Even when moving your bowels.
- Alcohol and cigars are free and everywhere but outright drunkenness and unCHRISTMAScharacteristic behavior is not tolerated.
- Cleanliness in general is rewarded.

These above are a few of the basic guidelines.

Merry Christmas, and we'll see you there!  :)

Stop it. It's not even July yet!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5102 on: June 22, 2021, 06:47:28 PM »
Stop it. It's not even July yet!
You're just mad because of the no sex rule in my Christmasville. It's for the best. Trust me.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5103 on: June 22, 2021, 07:53:16 PM »
... Smiles are mandatory...

Ok I'm out

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5104 on: June 22, 2021, 08:40:25 PM »
Ok I'm out
Well @PB we don't have 420 in Christmasville.  :)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5105 on: June 22, 2021, 08:44:00 PM »
Well @PB we don't have 420 in Christmasville.  :)

Or tacos apparently

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5106 on: June 22, 2021, 08:46:58 PM »
Or tacos apparently
Clearly stated in the rules. NO SEX!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5107 on: June 23, 2021, 10:31:22 AM »
Clearly stated in the rules. NO SEX!
Have fun alone.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5108 on: June 24, 2021, 09:16:06 AM »
And we have another winner from the booming Bellefontaine “metro.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“An area driver was arrested on a felony drug charge following a traffic stop east of Russells Point Wednesday night around 9:30.
The Washington Township Police Department reports that Justin Poore, 30, of Sidney, was driving a pickup pulling a pontoon boat on 33.
The pickup had a loud exhaust and the trailer did not have any lights.
 Poore turned onto 94.
As the officer initiated the traffic stop, Poore drove off the roadway.
He went through a yard and parked at a residence on 94.
Poore could not explain why he drove through the yard.
K9 Bruno responded and alerted on the vehicle.
Officers conducted a search and discovered marijuana and pills. Poore did not have a prescription for the drugs.
He was charged with felony possession of a Schedule II controlled substance. Poore was lodged in the Logan County Jail.
Authorities report that Poore has several prior drug convictions.”

https://www.peakofohio.com/mobile/news/details.cfm?clientid=5&id=327694#.YNSuSWQ8KEc

The good news is he appears to still have his pants, or at least LEO didn’t seem to notice he was missing them, but he appears to need better explanations for driving through yards.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5109 on: June 27, 2021, 09:18:11 PM »
Today the heat peaked at 109.5 F or 43 C

I actually did a workout today and shall do so tomorrow and so on. I also have been sure to water flowers and herbs in a very sparse way as I run out of the house like a scared little sissy and quickly water something and then quickly run in and slam the door. Time will pass and I will run out and water something else.. ETC ETC..

Funny     but as the sun sets and the temperature sits currently at 98ish F I find myself wanting to have a fire in the pit out front with some classic country music and a cocktail or twoish. Perhaps I'll chop some wood inside the living room and crank up the furnace while I'm at it.

FIRE GET PRETTY LOOK WHAT UG DO HE MAKE HOTSTICK GET FIRE MARSHMELLOW

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5110 on: June 30, 2021, 12:05:53 PM »
Bill Cosby conviction overturned, out of prison

The state Supreme Court... wrote that a “non-prosecution agreement” that had been struck with a previous prosecutor meant that Mr. Cosby should not have been charged in the case, and that he should be discharged. They barred a retrial.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/bill-cosby-released-from-prison-after-sexual-assault-conviction-overturned/ar-AALCW17?ocid=msedgntp

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #5111 on: June 30, 2021, 03:42:08 PM »
An old friend - going back to the AOL Authors Lounge chatroom  days - asked me if I would come visit her this year.

I replied "yes."

She replied, "Yay!"

And then ...

She sent this vid clip gif to me.

That really takes me back.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #5112 on: June 30, 2021, 07:09:49 PM »
Hi all. I have piece by piece gotten some info out. So there was a lightning storm on Thursday. A lightning strike became a fire on federal land. There were 4 fires in total, the other 3 were all the way out. The last one was thought to be out, apparently the fire fighters (federal?) left and it was not out.
When there was a house fire last year I remember the local FFs stayed all night to make sure it was out. Wish it was they who worked on what became the Lava Fire instead of the feds.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/ill-take-the-heat-for-that-fire-official-apologizes-after-crews-left-before-lava-fire-was-out/ar-AALD1Mf

By Saturday there were evacuation warnings close by, but not on us. We got ready then in case. Sunday came our evac warning followed by an evac order an hour and a half later. We went. Only 2 of 5 cats were catchable. We left lots of food and water for them. We didn't know where to go. The red cross set up a shelter in a local high-school gym. No pets, so my husband slept in the car with the pets, trading off now and then. Red cross fed us, had a giant fan going as it was over 100 degrees when we got there and gave us cots to sleep on. My brother sent a phone number in the morning of a motel that had a few rooms. We got a reservation and got a room. We've been here ever since. There is a diner next to where we are and a Starbucks across the street. I never got coffee at one of those, but happy they had a nice light roast for me.
I can't think of what else to say. All the people we have worked with for anything, food, the room, red cross etc are wonderful sweet lovely people.
Oh, the shootout. So there are large pot growers near here. Two days ago the fire fighters wanted to work on the fire via their grow land. They were not allowed access by the growers. I don't appreciate people hindering fire fighters. The next day the fire fighters returned with police to help the FFs get the needed access. The grower refused again and apparently shot a gun at the police to demonstrate his lack of interest in letting the FFs work. They returned fire, and now there is one less grower around.
Oh and the drone moron. Someone kept flying a drone in to see the fire causing the planes and helicopters to be grounded because if they hit a drone they could crash. The drone moron interfered with the fire fighting more than once over 2 days. Apparently finally found and arrested.
Soooo how are youse guys?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5113 on: June 30, 2021, 08:05:30 PM »
Hi all. I have piece by piece gotten some info out. So there was a lightning storm on Thursday. A lightning strike became a fire on federal land. There were 4 fires in total, the other 3 were all the way out. The last one was thought to be out, apparently the fire fighters (federal?) left and it was not out.
When there was a house fire last year I remember the local FFs stayed all night to make sure it was out. Wish it was they who worked on what became the Lava Fire instead of the feds.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/ill-take-the-heat-for-that-fire-official-apologizes-after-crews-left-before-lava-fire-was-out/ar-AALD1Mf

By Saturday there were evacuation warnings close by, but not on us. We got ready then in case. Sunday came our evac warning followed by an evac order an hour and a half later. We went. Only 2 of 5 cats were catchable. We left lots of food and water for them. We didn't know where to go. The red cross set up a shelter in a local high-school gym. No pets, so my husband slept in the car with the pets, trading off now and then. Red cross fed us, had a giant fan going as it was over 100 degrees when we got there and gave us cots to sleep on. My brother sent a phone number in the morning of a motel that had a few rooms. We got a reservation and got a room. We've been here ever since. There is a diner next to where we are and a Starbucks across the street. I never got coffee at one of those, but happy they had a nice light roast for me.
I can't think of what else to say. All the people we have worked with for anything, food, the room, red cross etc are wonderful sweet lovely people.
Oh, the shootout. So there are large pot growers near here. Two days ago the fire fighters wanted to work on the fire via their grow land. They were not allowed access by the growers. I don't appreciate people hindering fire fighters. The next day the fire fighters returned with police to help the FFs get the needed access. The grower refused again and apparently shot a gun at the police to demonstrate his lack of interest in letting the FFs work. They returned fire, and now there is one less grower around.
Oh and the drone moron. Someone kept flying a drone in to see the fire causing the planes and helicopters to be grounded because if they hit a drone they could crash. The drone moron interfered with the fire fighting more than once over 2 days. Apparently finally found and arrested.
Soooo how are youse guys?

WOW.  I'm glad you checked in.   All I can say is that I hope you guys get home real soon, safe n' sound. Weirdly enough it is hotter here than it is there. I assume your room is wonderfully equip with AC.. I'll be right over for a drink.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5114 on: June 30, 2021, 08:22:31 PM »
They should have shot the guy with the drone too.