Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810960 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #5430 on: August 20, 2021, 07:24:08 PM »
Hair in the food is such an over-reaction.  Especially at home.  Sure, it's gross, but who cares really?

You outto see food coming out of the ground, what eggs look like before they get cleaned up, what animals are doing before being eaten...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5431 on: August 20, 2021, 07:31:24 PM »
Hair in the food is such an over-reaction.  Especially at home.  Sure, it's gross, but who cares really?

You outto see food coming out of the ground, what eggs look like before they get cleaned up, what animals are doing before being eaten...
I agree. Her almost vomiting as she slowly pulled, and pullllled the 24" hair out that was obviously at least half way down was an overreaction on her part.  Such a drama queen.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #5432 on: August 20, 2021, 08:32:07 PM »
The She decided to work home home today so being that I'm a good guy I offered to make her breakfast.  Made some back bacon and Gordon Ramsey scrambled eggs (you treat them like a risotto) Yummy  :)   

Crème Fraîche?

It was the ladder.

Stuff like that happens at home.
She has good balance?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #5433 on: August 20, 2021, 08:34:33 PM »
I agree. Her almost vomiting as she slowly pulled, and pullllled the 24" hair out that was obviously at least half way down was an overreaction on her part.  Such a drama queen.

Hair is made of protein. It was a very generous things for you to do, letting a hair get in there.

TELL HER IT WAS FOR HER OWN GOOD

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
Re: Cows!
« Reply #5434 on: August 20, 2021, 09:02:04 PM »

That reminds me of this.

[/youtube]

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Cows!
« Reply #5435 on: August 20, 2021, 09:10:16 PM »
More cowbell!

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #5436 on: August 20, 2021, 09:13:02 PM »
Crème Fraîche?

Stuff like that happens at home.
She has good balance?
hahaha  OMG  did I do that?  LATTER! It was the LATTER!!

More cowbell!

Fucker beat me to it.  You could've said 'Captive audience, and they even brought their own cowbell'  ;D

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #5437 on: August 21, 2021, 06:44:48 AM »
Don’t fly now, it sucks.  I actually paid for a first class ticket thinking it would help prevent the exact jam I’m in.  Next time I’ll make the 11 hour drive.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5438 on: August 21, 2021, 06:50:20 AM »
Don’t fly now, it sucks.  I actually paid for a first class ticket thinking it would help prevent the exact jam I’m in.  Next time I’ll make the 11 hour drive.

I've got a flight coming up in a couple of weeks @whoozit  Can you elaborate more on the suckage?

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #5439 on: August 21, 2021, 09:52:59 AM »
You never know if the flight you booked is a real flight or not.  My sister flew a couple of weeks ago and was notified her flight was changed throwing her plans into chaos.  I was booked for a flight from Boston this morning.  I got up early to make the flight and saw they rebooked me for tomorrow.  Fortunately I was able to catch a flight today and convince my wife to drive 3.5 hours to pick me up as all of the flights to my local regional airport were filled.  When I asked about the difference in fare because I flew economy while paying for first class and missing a segment of the flight I have been told the only thing I can do is email the airline.When was customer service replaced with customer abuse?

At least I get home today and don’t have to worry about the hurricane in Boston tomorrow.  That could have been brutal trying to get out.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #5440 on: August 21, 2021, 10:13:10 AM »
You never know if the flight you booked is a real flight or not.  My sister flew a couple of weeks ago and was notified her flight was changed throwing her plans into chaos.  I was booked for a flight from Boston this morning.  I got up early to make the flight and saw they rebooked me for tomorrow.  Fortunately I was able to catch a flight today and convince my wife to drive 3.5 hours to pick me up as all of the flights to my local regional airport were filled.  When I asked about the difference in fare because I flew economy while paying for first class and missing a segment of the flight I have been told the only thing I can do is email the airline.When was customer service replaced with customer abuse?

At least I get home today and don’t have to worry about the hurricane in Boston tomorrow.  That could have been brutal trying to get out.

Just typical horseshit then. Thanks.  I was afraid they were gonna nasal swab you before they let you on the plane or some insanity like that. Mine is a one way flight leaving RDU on a Saturday morning first thing in the AM.  Hopefully that isn't a mess. 

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #5441 on: August 21, 2021, 10:20:19 AM »
I've been driving the last few years.  I got tired of the crappy service and the crappy treatment.  Hit 'em where it hurts, stop flying, and maybe the industry will pull its collective head out of its ass.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5442 on: August 21, 2021, 10:51:54 AM »
I've been driving the last few years.  I got tired of the crappy service and the crappy treatment.  Hit 'em where it hurts, stop flying, and maybe the industry will pull its collective head out of its ass.
Same here.  If I can’t drive to the location, I’m not going.  Commercial flying has been going downhill since the 80’s.  The TSA crap and now Corona Crap must really make it delightful, now.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #5443 on: August 21, 2021, 11:51:20 AM »
... When was customer service replaced with customer abuse?...

For the airlines, or in general? 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5444 on: August 21, 2021, 02:06:52 PM »
@whoozit - I haven’t been in NC in years but when I was, the rule was to use Greensboro.
Merry Christmas