Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810924 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #6405 on: May 06, 2022, 11:57:29 AM »
I wish she were so talented. I think she was in accounting. Lesbian accountants are boring.

Lesbian accountants?  You mean accountants.  ;)  Sorry to any accountants who may be on this site.  :D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6406 on: May 06, 2022, 12:03:42 PM »
@KSM - The ferret was instrumental in preventing her pregnancy. Was the ferret her witch animal? You know, like Ron Weasley's rat? Maybe there was spiritual battle going on.

By the way, do tell what she was saying... A Chinese woman once rode me to the tune of "God Loves Me."

It seems like the insanity has been festering exponentially as time goes by.  I'm waiting for the day when you smile and say hello to a stranger and it's somehow a crime.

Yesterday, at LAX, we saw a child doing something extremely dangerous. I stopped the people I was picking up from intervening. The mother looked like she marched with BLM and has TDS...  I worried that they'd intervene and suffer blame-shifting and possible liability if something happened.

If the mother didn't care, we shouldn't help. I'd rather be a good witness to support the surveillance footage proving that the mother was negligent. Plus, a mother that doesn't care will likely have an awful child. Darwinism.

Fatherless households also have the side effect of bad drivers spawned.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6407 on: May 06, 2022, 12:05:05 PM »
Lesbian accountants?  You mean accountants.  ;)  Sorry to any accountants who may be on this site.  :D
Sorry for the repetitive redundancies that I repeated.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6408 on: May 06, 2022, 12:07:32 PM »
Exactly how I imagine you "enjoying" a concert.

Nope, not me.  It was poor body language for a concert, which is why I noticed it (and knew for sure he wasn't doing what she was accusing him of).

Also, I said he was a friend in the original post to cut down on the details, he was just a guy we were standing next to, that we had a beer with and talked to a little before the show started, a foreigner with a pretty thick accent, maybe Bulgarian or Armenian, something like that. 

He told me he went to a concert at an old Roman amphitheater once, and was looking at the guitars before the show started when some nutcase with the band started throwing pieces of rubble at him. 

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6409 on: May 06, 2022, 12:38:40 PM »
Nope, not me.  It was poor body language for a concert, which is why I noticed it (and knew for sure he wasn't doing what she was accusing him of).

Also, I said he was a friend in the original post to cut down on the details, he was just a guy we were standing next to, that we had a beer with and talked to a little before the show started, a foreigner with a pretty thick accent, maybe Bulgarian or Armenian, something like that. 

This story is becoming quite the spicy meatball!
What started out as a quick, easy joke has exposed many layers!
First we have the lie - some sort of false article... I am sure someone will come up with a better name for it.
Then we have the fact you were checking out a male stranger... I am fine with that, love who you love, I don't judge.
And to top it off an international angle was added.
Bravo!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6410 on: May 06, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »
If the mother didn't care, we shouldn't help. I'd rather be a good witness to support the surveillance footage proving that the mother was negligent. Plus, a mother that doesn't care will likely have an awful child. Darwinism.

Upon intervention she probably would've caused a scene and made you and the other's lives difficult.  Being a good witness is fine.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6411 on: May 06, 2022, 12:44:36 PM »
Fatherless households also have the side effect of bad drivers spawned.

Thanks for honoring the stupid part of this thread title.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6412 on: May 06, 2022, 01:20:00 PM »
Michael Jackson signed portraits memorializing his death...

https://offerup.co/3MLqnsQKOpb
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6413 on: May 06, 2022, 08:09:56 PM »
Best alcohol-influenced candy ever.
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6414 on: May 07, 2022, 10:24:00 AM »
@KSM - The ferret was instrumental in preventing her pregnancy. Was the ferret her witch animal? You know, like Ron Weasley's rat? Maybe there was spiritual battle going on.

By the way, do tell what she was saying... A Chinese woman once rode me to the tune of "God Loves Me."

No doubt you're correct about that. Rodent birth control..  guess I owe that long dead little fuck an apology for all the, shunning.

She was screaming out extremely complimentary things about my equipment Cookie Jarvis. Which is why I let her continue, and I also wanted Donna to know what she had access to.  There. Happy?  ;D

@sean92008

Thanks for honoring the stupid part of this thread title.
@Bart Ell  You're the first board starter in history to troll his own members.    I may have to start a Bart Free Thread.   ;D

Best alcohol-influenced candy ever.
I had a box of those last Second Christmas.  @PolkaDot also bought a box for her husband.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6415 on: May 07, 2022, 11:08:33 AM »
Is the term "Second Christmas" one of those things from Canadia? Like Boxer Day? Did some French Queen want more presents or something?
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6416 on: May 07, 2022, 11:22:19 AM »
Is the term "Second Christmas" one of those things from Canada? Like Boxer Day?
The genesis of "C2" has been explained more than once throughout the pages of this board. You know!

BTW the rapist was your type. About 5'3 Haitian type. Not MY type.  I stay with the Black n' White cookie method. Unless it's a tall Japanese, or Chinese and then the exception is made.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6417 on: May 07, 2022, 02:55:28 PM »
@Bart Ell  You're the first board starter in history to troll his own members.    I may have to start a Bart Free Thread.   ;D

I yam what I yam.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6418 on: May 07, 2022, 02:56:14 PM »
The genesis of "C2" has been explained more than once throughout the pages of this board. You know!

BTW the rapist was your type. About 5'3 Haitian type. Not MY type.  I stay with the Black n' White cookie method. Unless it's a tall Japanese, or Chinese and then the exception is made.

Even I would have to pass on that...  If it were an anonymous "seed me" moment in another country, yeah sure.  Not when she knows where I live.

Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6419 on: May 08, 2022, 07:38:15 AM »
When Levi's and Nike are replaced by...
The Church of Costco wants your mind, body and soul.
Eh, nevermind...