Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810946 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #6435 on: May 12, 2022, 03:52:40 PM »
Screenplay? Be a great short for a film festival for sure.  Yeah, Donna made and saved a-lot of money. Frugal Donna. Not to mention that her lady boss who owned the agency took her cut off the top. Going to that apartment where all the "girls" hung out during the day was like visiting Disneyland for penises. They had every race and color with every shade of hair and all heights available. However, they all smoked and that was the turn-off. I'll bet they look like catchers mitts now.

Maybe that's why I wanna stuff a woman who puffs.
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6436 on: May 13, 2022, 06:48:50 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6437 on: May 13, 2022, 10:45:26 AM »
Maybe that's why I wanna stuff a woman who puffs.
🙄🙄🙄
I just cannot figure that out. So, you like them all smokey and wrinkled? Is this a fetish?  Explain yourself, man! @sean92008

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6438 on: May 13, 2022, 10:55:40 AM »
The right dry pan for perfect pancakes.  Twat!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6439 on: May 13, 2022, 11:46:14 AM »
I just cannot figure that out. So, you like them all smokey and wrinkled? Is this a fetish?  Explain yourself, man! @sean92008

I think smokers are more "compliant" and more fun to be around. Anecdotally, of course.

I like the smell of cigarettes too. Smoking takes me back in time to a place where people had more character. Hey, they were killing themselves and wanted to live it up. I see myself as a potential future smoker and probable alcoholic. I put all of that on hold to pollinate and grow twat fruit, get them through grad school and be done with "serving others."

As for the pancakes, that middle photo shows aggressive flip creep!  I use a ladle on one of those massive Presto hot plate thingys; round is nearly impossible! I used to have a gas stove top cast iron griddle, but somebody left it on the stove during a move out ☹️

I like doing all at once, that one-pancake-at-a-time crap is for fit and thin people with small bowels that can only shit silly string turds.  I like Amber Heard-girthed shitrolls.  Great Dane v. Chihuahua, Les Paul vs. Rickenbacker 325, etc, etc...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6440 on: May 13, 2022, 09:15:42 PM »
Two strikes against Hyundai/Kia... Easy to steal (using a USB on a connector in the steering wheel column under the cover) and their engines catch fire. 
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6441 on: May 17, 2022, 10:43:13 AM »
Bachelors' dinner. Wife was out of town a few nights ago. Absolute perfection. Beef Bliss!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6442 on: May 17, 2022, 12:40:31 PM »
Bachelors' dinner. Wife was out of town a few nights ago. Absolute perfection. Beef Bliss!
No veggies?

How's the new HOA and house going, @KSM ?
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6443 on: May 17, 2022, 12:51:46 PM »
No veggies?

How's the new HOA and house going, @KSM ?
Actually, I nibbled on some raw baby carrots shortly before the 12Oz beef.

HOA. Another meeting tonight. Our schedules never line up to get shit done, like setting up bank accounts and PO box ETC.  We are hiring an agency to do it all for us so basically all we, in the committee do is watch for neighbors who step out of line. We'll fuck their shit up!!
House is great.  I love watching baseball in my studio - weird. I don't miss my hardwood bar at all, although I wish I would have dismantled it and brought it with so it could just sit there in storage year after year after year.  ;D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6444 on: May 17, 2022, 01:00:52 PM »
Actually, I nibbled on some raw baby carrots shortly before the 12Oz beef.

HOA. Another meeting tonight. Our schedules never line up to get shit done, like setting up bank accounts and PO box ETC.  We are hiring an agency to do it all for us so basically all we, in the committee do is watch for neighbors who step out of line. We'll fuck their shit up!!
House is great.  I love watching baseball in my studio - weird. I don't miss my hardwood bar at all, although I wish I would have dismantled it and brought it with so it could just sit there in storage year after year after year.  ;D

Is the studio decorated yet? Hides of the cows you've slaughtered might be an interesting sound deadening material 😲
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6445 on: May 17, 2022, 06:15:54 PM »
Is the studio decorated yet? Hides of the cows you've slaughtered might be an interesting sound deadening material 😲
Decorated with gear around the perimeter - 60", amps, drums, mics, and desk ETC. Guitars on wall mounts. Some side baffling to catch bass transients. It's nice in there. 

No. I did not go with the rough-cut cedar like you mentioned. Although that does sound intriguing. Still have a Christmas room to finish by next Christmas!  :P

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6446 on: May 17, 2022, 06:25:34 PM »
Decorated with gear around the perimeter - 60", amps, drums, mics, and desk ETC. Guitars on wall mounts. Some side baffling to catch bass transients. It's nice in there. 

No. I did not go with the rough-cut cedar like you mentioned. Although that does sound intriguing. Still have a Christmas room to finish by next Christmas!  :P

Slat cedar fencing might be an intriguing interior use. There used to be redwood, cedar and pine horizontal slats that were tongue and groove (meaning 100% coverage)...  Alternating woods can create quite a visual...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6447 on: May 18, 2022, 11:14:02 AM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6448 on: May 18, 2022, 11:27:38 AM »
Slat cedar fencing might be an intriguing interior use. There used to be redwood, cedar and pine horizontal slats that were tongue and groove (meaning 100% coverage)...  Alternating woods can create quite a visual...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I had 6' cedar fences around both places up north but not once did I think to install them INSIDE.   :P

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6449 on: May 18, 2022, 11:44:49 AM »
I had 6' cedar fences around both places up north but not once did I think to install them INSIDE.   :P

Decorative qualities. Texture, odor, visual...
Eh, nevermind...