Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 811065 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #7321 on: February 17, 2023, 10:45:52 AM »
Where the fuck does all the fine dust come from? GOSHDARNIT I keep a very clean and tidy place, and no matter what I do, the next day fine dust has accumulated on my desk and console where it is most noticed. I don't need to turn the heat so it's not blasting from there and even if it was I installed a new filter a short time ago.

PISSIN' ME OFF~JACKASS!!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7322 on: February 17, 2023, 11:08:28 AM »
Where the fuck does all the fine dust come from? GOSHDARNIT I keep a very clean and tidy place, and no matter what I do, the next day fine dust has accumulated on my desk and console where it is most noticed. I don't need to turn the heat so it's not blasting from there and even if it was I installed a new filter a short time ago.

PISSIN' ME OFF~JACKASS!!

You might want to try a new dandruff shampoo.
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7323 on: February 17, 2023, 11:22:12 AM »

PISSIN' ME OFF~JACKASS!!

It's mostly dead skin cells that have been shed and disintegrated, and whatever Vara has been shedding.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7324 on: February 17, 2023, 11:33:16 AM »
It's mostly dead skin cells that have been shed and disintegrated, and whatever Vara has been shedding.

Human dander!
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7325 on: February 17, 2023, 05:12:18 PM »
Did my American taxes last night. Was easy stuff in my new situation and my return is pretty nice for such a short time being here. My taxes up north with the business, the employs, and the Air-BnB were like 4 hour migraine. Thank God SHE did them!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7326 on: February 17, 2023, 05:45:07 PM »
Did my American taxes last night. Was easy stuff in my new situation and my return is pretty nice for such a short time being here. My taxes up north with the business, the employs, and the Air-BnB were like 4 hour migraine. Thank God SHE did them!

I'm preparing in three states... In years past, my kid's Oregon return was like 20 pages of crap with "do you want to donate to..."  fields not even being filled in. This year, I think it's eight pages. I did raise a stink the first year I prepared there, most of those donation tick boxes were for environmental causes. Very counterintuitive...

In years past, buying a couple of cars would have generated a larger refund/smaller tax liability. This year, two 4Runners made no difference. Vehicle license fees were over $800 just for those two cars. Full registration costs were over $1,000 for them. These fees are replacing our taxes in California. Taxes need more legislation, fees just need some weenie at some department to make the decision. Argh.

Also frustrating is that you cannot deduct the taxes paid for gasoline purchases... Double-argh.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7327 on: February 19, 2023, 11:48:03 AM »
A pro tip for you cat owners out there...

Do not train your cat any tricks that require a reward.

He wants to do his trick ("giving me five" in exchange for some salmon-flavored hairball medicine) 40 times a day. It is annoying as hell. The least he could do is actually shake, but the best he would do was slap me five.

Oops.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7328 on: February 19, 2023, 12:02:38 PM »
A pro tip for you cat owners out there...

Do not train your cat any tricks that require a reward.

He wants to do his trick ("giving me five" in exchange for some salmon-flavored hairball medicine) 40 times a day. It is annoying as hell. The least he could do is actually shake, but the best he would do was slap me five.

LOL!!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7329 on: February 19, 2023, 02:07:11 PM »
LOL!!

Bastard Denverian troll!
😸😸😸
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7330 on: February 21, 2023, 03:58:33 PM »
My zest for ass eating has waned over the years and it has nothing to do with the fine ass I get to eat at all.
I have concluded ass eating is a young man's game.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7331 on: February 21, 2023, 04:03:37 PM »
My zest for ass eating has waned over the years and it has nothing to do with the fine ass I get to eat at all.
I have concluded ass eating is a young man's game.
Truer words almost never said. But let me ask you this! How do you explain that to the one you've been with for many years when they are accustomed to that action as part of your toolbag? BAIT & SWITCH!  ?  @Bart Ell

Is your neck sore?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7332 on: February 21, 2023, 04:09:46 PM »
Truer words almost never said. But let me ask you this! How do you explain that to the one you've been with for many years when they are accustomed to that action as part of your toolbag? BAIT & SWITH!  ?  @Bart Ell

MIND GAMES WORK!
If you say BRING THAT ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN EAT IT then they shy away from it.
You have announced your intention and found a way out of having to go through with it.
The further away from their last shower that you say it the bigger the chance of having it rebuffed.

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #7333 on: February 21, 2023, 04:10:47 PM »
Truer words almost never said. But let me ask you this! How do you explain that to the one you've been with for many years when they are accustomed to that action as part of your toolbag? BAIT & SWITCH!  ?  @Bart Ell

Is your neck sore?

Alzheimers.

Hey, it works for @PB

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7334 on: February 21, 2023, 04:14:27 PM »
MIND GAMES WORK!
If you say BRING THAT ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN EAT IT then they shy away from it.
You have announced your intention and found a way out of having to go through with it.
The further away from their last shower that you say it the bigger the chance of having it rebuffed.
Well. Whomever has the pleasure of being with me in the future will not even know that I once did such a thing. Out of ass sight? Out of mind.

Alzheimers.

Hey, it works for @PB
There's an option.