Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810979 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #7515 on: May 03, 2023, 09:59:53 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7516 on: May 04, 2023, 11:58:24 AM »
At the risk of TMI, I think I may have 'frolicked' this morning. After breakfast. Nude and sprawled out on the couch with a cup of strong black coffee. All comfy like. Is that frolicking? If it is, I'm gonna frolic the fuck outta myself today.  Sure, paint your own picture of shameful masturbation and such BUT NO! This is innocent and pure.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7517 on: May 04, 2023, 12:02:50 PM »
At the risk of TMI, I think I may have 'frolicked' this morning. After breakfast. Nude and sprawled out on the couch with a cup of strong black coffee. All comfy like. Is that frolicking? If it is, I'm gonna frolic the fuck outta myself today.  Sure, paint your own picture of shameful masturbation and such BUT NO! This is innocent and pure.

It's frolicking if:
Your arm is raised or straight
Your wrist is limp
You are skipping
You are running with short steps and flatfooted.

I think you were just slobbing around... Or hoping for a hot pizza delivery girl to get the wrong address...
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7518 on: May 04, 2023, 12:18:23 PM »
It's frolicking if:
Your arm is raised or straight
Your wrist is limp
You are skipping
You are running with short steps and flatfooted.

I think you were just slobbing around... Or hoping for a hot pizza delivery girl to get the wrong address...
You may have a point there..

Let us examine this further.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7519 on: May 04, 2023, 01:47:20 PM »
You may have a point there..

Let us examine this further.

I learned a lot from watching Monty Python.
😏😏😏
Eh, nevermind...

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7520 on: May 04, 2023, 10:38:40 PM »

This is utterly shameless gay-baiting and I am so here for it 👀 it has been a long, cold winter

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7521 on: May 04, 2023, 10:53:04 PM »
This is utterly shameless gay-baiting and I am so here for it 👀 it has been a long, cold winter
No, nooooo, I just lounging. And if I'm being honest I was wearing rusty saw blades all over my body, thus making it extremely dangerous for the potential lust driven admirer of hunky me. 

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #7522 on: May 05, 2023, 12:17:16 AM »
@KSM    Did you frolic while dog-walking today? Dogs are great conversation starters
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #7523 on: May 05, 2023, 01:41:23 AM »

Thank god you are here. I've been carrying the site by myself for far too long. @Peter Wyngarde has been no help at all, the indolent toad.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7524 on: May 05, 2023, 07:42:08 AM »
No, nooooo, I just lounging. And if I'm being honest I was wearing rusty saw blades all over my body, thus making it extremely dangerous for the potential lust driven admirer of hunky me.

Oh I would never touch, dont worry your sculpted self over that.  The only threat I pose is sincere admiration 😍

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7526 on: May 05, 2023, 07:56:06 AM »
Thank god you are here. I've been carrying the site by myself for far too long. @Peter Wyngarde has been no help at all, the indolent toad.

Shreddie is an ill-tempered no-good cusser whose bile seeps into any discourse and slowly poisons any company he is in, where the devil is he ?!?!?! @Shreddie @Shreddie @Shreddie

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7527 on: May 05, 2023, 08:31:23 AM »
Maybe he was chosen to be in the parade and is busy practicing.
Merry Christmas

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7528 on: May 05, 2023, 08:36:24 AM »
Maybe he was chosen to be in the parade and is busy practicing.

I had assumed he was chosen to bear the canopy like his illustrious forebear in the literary arts but as you see there is no canopy this time, just a sort of changing-booth that I imagine will be put up furtively by stage hands all dressed in black so you don't see them.  Maybe he is one of those.  A "Gentleman of the Changing-Booth" has a nice ring to it, or maybe "Groom of the Stall"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7529 on: May 05, 2023, 12:35:34 PM »
My neighbor has decided that he wasn't loud and annoying enough and his upped his annoyance. He is a true Floridian through and through.

My response? I got into my multitrack software and put parts of three audio book samplers, an audio track from a 60 minutes interview and bio feedback tones into a seven and a half minute loop.

I drained off all of the bass frequencies so this shit cuts through. When he finally says something, I think I'll attack his parenting skills to start off with... One of his kids acts half his age and screams like a little girl. Playing in front of my house after 9:30 at night gets old after one night.

I think it is just loud enough to barely be heard, which is my goal. It is to continual may play all day without pissing myself off.
Eh, nevermind...