Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 815843 times)

whoozit

• Elluminati
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #7530 on: May 06, 2023, 04:27:29 PM »
My neighbor has decided that he wasn't loud and annoying enough and his upped his annoyance. He is a true Floridian through and through.

My response? I got into my multitrack software and put parts of three audio book samplers, an audio track from a 60 minutes interview and bio feedback tones into a seven and a half minute loop.

I drained off all of the bass frequencies so this shit cuts through. When he finally says something, I think I'll attack his parenting skills to start off with... One of his kids acts half his age and screams like a little girl. Playing in front of my house after 9:30 at night gets old after one night.

I think it is just loud enough to barely be heard, which is my goal. It is to continual may play all day without pissing myself off.
As long as the kids aren’t on your lawn…

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7531 on: May 06, 2023, 04:42:10 PM »
As long as the kids aren’t on your lawn…

The family that momma does OnlyFans or some online sex shit (I overheard she had 2,003 minutes of views yesterday while I was gardening today) has the younger kids who, more innocently, wander onto my property. 

The noisy one has friends park in front of my driveway, etc... His kids will get decapitated if I catch them on my property. (He knows it, they have been trespassed by the local PD.)
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7532 on: May 08, 2023, 03:42:32 PM »
Oh, the photo matches the crime...
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

bateman

• Ellightened
  • 위대한 수령 김일성동지는 항상 우리와 함께 계시리라
« Reply #7533 on: May 08, 2023, 04:00:17 PM »

Physiognomy rarely steers wrong.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7534 on: May 10, 2023, 04:37:30 AM »
Back in November I posted about phone calls claiming there were people shooting up schools in Savannah, Brunswick, Valdosta, and Camden County, Georgia as well as Jacksonville, Florida. The calls came within minutes of each other and were quickly determined to be hoaxes. Particularly since the caller identified himself as Paul Anka. Anyway, hoax or not, the police responded in force just to be sure and nothing was found.

Today we learn that the events so traumatized the children in Savannah, they are still receiving counseling. What? After five months?
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7535 on: May 10, 2023, 05:15:59 AM »
Back in November I posted about phone calls claiming there were people shooting up schools in Savannah, Brunswick, Valdosta, and Camden County, Georgia as well as Jacksonville, Florida. The calls came within minutes of each other and were quickly determined to be hoaxes. Particularly since the caller identified himself as Paul Anka. Anyway, hoax or not, the police responded in force just to be sure and nothing was found.

Today we learn that the events so traumatized the children in Savannah, they are still receiving counseling. What? After five months?

If it was Wayne Newton they would have forgotten it the next day but Paul Anka?  That leaves scars.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7536 on: May 10, 2023, 06:07:45 AM »

Indoctrination.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7537 on: May 10, 2023, 08:00:20 AM »
Indoctrination.

They will all be enduring genital mutilation, gland removal and hormonal treatment in the end.
Eh, nevermind...

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #7538 on: May 11, 2023, 09:34:16 PM »
https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1655066900504911875

CEO are really annoying. Complete unjustified confidence. She didn't help Yahoo and crashed tumblr, but in her mind the success of Netflix and Hulu would have happened if Yahoo purchased it and not once crosses her mind she could (and probably would) have f*cked that up too lol

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #7539 on: May 12, 2023, 08:51:35 AM »
If it was Wayne Newton they would have forgotten it the next day but Paul Anka?  That leaves scars.

lol
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #7540 on: May 12, 2023, 08:53:33 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Norman Bates' illegitimate son
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7541 on: May 12, 2023, 06:08:57 PM »
Norman Bates' illegitimate son

He kinda looks like the guy from ALF.
Eh, nevermind...

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7542 on: May 13, 2023, 10:59:45 AM »

;D ;D ;D

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7543 on: May 13, 2023, 07:39:10 PM »
Today I was talking to a friend who has spent quite a bit of time teaching English in various Asian countries.  Smart guy, he typically teaches advanced students who are studying to get top grades on a certain test to get into Western universities.

In this story, he was teaching a class for smart four year olds in China, whose parents enrolled them.  These kids all had Western-style nicknames their parents had given them for English class, names like Panda, Tiger, Cinderella, Butterfly, and so on, but also more traditional names, Jennifer, Mike, James, Linda.  One little girl had the unfortunate nickname Dickcheney (all one word).  Of course my friend was the only one who thought anything of it.  Lol. 

HamsterMuscle

• Ellightened
    • The George Senda Music Video
« Reply #7544 on: May 13, 2023, 08:34:46 PM »
Today I was talking to a friend who has spent quite a bit of time teaching English in various Asian countries.  Smart guy, he typically teaches advanced students who are studying to get top grades on a certain test to get into Western universities.

In this story, he was teaching a class for smart four year olds in China, whose parents enrolled them.  These kids all had Western-style nicknames their parents had given them for English class, names like Panda, Tiger, Cinderella, Butterfly, and so on, but also more traditional names, Jennifer, Mike, James, Linda.  One little girl had the unfortunate nickname Dickcheney (all one word).  Of course my friend was the only one who thought anything of it.  Lol.

How much do you have to pay this guy monthly to be your friend?

I might be available for that gig.