Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 811005 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #7875 on: October 02, 2023, 08:58:22 PM »
Ewww.

Not Eww

My brother buys his at the Dollar Store.  Probably for the extra mercury.  They stay in his truck when he visits.
Sardines are very low in mercury. Safe to eat every day. I'll be doing 5 cans per week. They actually fall into the "superfood" category.

https://wellseek.co/2017/06/20/sardines-ultimate-superfood-youre-passing/

Smart, simple and tasty. That's my philosophy.
Yup.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7876 on: October 05, 2023, 06:35:35 PM »
Time for a new mixtape to annoy my annoying neighbors.

I'm looking for suggestions.

I would like to have an edgy Eddie Murphy "Raw"-type comedy show that's jam-packed with vulgarities, the "N" word and offensive topics. I want the vulgarity turned up to 11. One of my neighbors has decided to create a play space within an ear shot of a bedroom window. Their nonverbal three and four-year-old kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Has annoyed me enough.

I have a train wreck recording, but I want these kids to say horribly offensive things if they actually speak words around other kids.

Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7877 on: October 05, 2023, 06:42:35 PM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7878 on: October 05, 2023, 06:48:23 PM »

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7879 on: October 05, 2023, 06:50:58 PM »

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7880 on: October 05, 2023, 07:04:33 PM »

I would like to have an edgy Eddie Murphy "Raw"-type comedy show that's jam-packed with vulgarities, the "N" word and offensive topics. I want the vulgarity turned up to 11. One of my neighbors has decided to create a play space within an ear shot of a bedroom window. Their nonverbal three and four-year-old kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Has annoyed me enough.

I have a train wreck recording, but I want these kids to say horribly offensive things if they actually speak words around other kids.

This one also doubles as a comedy album, so you can listen to it once in a while for a laugh after it serves the purpose here.

Added bonus:  #70 on Rolling Stone's greatest albums of all-time.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7881 on: October 05, 2023, 08:13:31 PM »

Oh I love this. Juicy, man! Niiice thinking.

I'm thinking a constant looping fart sound audio file! Yes?
PB is also on to something with his suggestions.
i=kHnsECrx6qrLnOu4

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #7882 on: October 05, 2023, 11:30:41 PM »

i=0gKrvUR6D8a-qP8i
Are we having fun yet?

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #7883 on: October 06, 2023, 03:09:32 AM »

[/youtube]

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7884 on: October 06, 2023, 03:18:35 AM »
[/youtube]

WTAF?   "Aaaaahhhhhh"   LoL

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7885 on: October 06, 2023, 06:38:43 AM »

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7886 on: October 06, 2023, 06:41:40 AM »

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #7887 on: October 06, 2023, 06:46:13 AM »

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7888 on: October 08, 2023, 10:05:54 PM »
Weird. Don't ask, but within ten minutes of opening my eyes this morning, I was like 'I wonder if the branches and general shrubbery is still where he (you) threw it.'

Call the city! Two can play at that game. This is right up @sean92008 's alley too.

Today - just today - the branches have been picked up and I assume tossed into the green can. 

I saw the brother-in-law's car in the driveway, possibly he's the one who cut and threw them into my yard in the first place and they waited for him to come back over and take care of it.  Just speculating.  I realize now he's the one I've seen do major pruning, etc, over there in the past, cutting back the heavily overgrown hillside behind their house, etc. 

I'm sure there was plenty of time spent tut-tutting their ill- mannered neighbor and the audacity of throwing that stuff back into their yard.  People tend to side with friends and family when hearing such reports, if they truly didn't know how obnoxious that was, they still don't.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7889 on: October 09, 2023, 08:02:33 AM »
Today - just today - the branches have been picked up and I assume tossed into the green can. 

I saw the brother-in-law's car in the driveway, possibly he's the one who cut and threw them into my yard in the first place and they waited for him to come back over and take care of it.  Just speculating.  I realize now he's the one I've seen do major pruning, etc, over there in the past, cutting back the heavily overgrown hillside behind their house, etc. 

I'm sure there was plenty of time spent tut-tutting their ill- mannered neighbor and the audacity of throwing that stuff back into their yard.  People tend to side with friends and family when hearing such reports, if they truly didn't know how obnoxious that was, they still don't.
heh heh heh

Well that took a while. The branches and trimmings must have been a dead mess by now.  I'm betting that no further similar incidents occur..   "ill-mannered neighbor"