Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 815976 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #7905 on: October 13, 2023, 09:55:37 AM »
I like reading these. It is not you that seems "unpleasant" in this particular case.

LOL Take his beer?...

I'm regretting going over there and picking it all up. 

She did start off the phone call by telling me I was rude to throw it back over - as though dumping in my yard was justified because they have a shitty fence - and her attitude never did improve. 

She told me it was specifically the rose bush and lemon tree that pushed her fence down, but the fence is fine in both those places, where it's sagging has nothing to do with my plants.  I'm guessing she didn't even go out and see it for herself, that these idiots lied to her about it.  Or, given her crotchetiness (holy shit, spell check says that's actually a word lol), maybe that was the path of least resistance when they were being blamed for something.

I try to be nice.  I wait until a line has been crossed, have my say, then try to be conciliary if the situation warrants it.  Appeasement is always seen as weakness instead of goodwill though. 

If this isn't over this time, if there's more coming, it will no doubt be from the SIL - if so, I don't think he's going to like what I'll have to say.  He may become enraged as I push his buttons one by one.  I told her I'd help him with the fence if asked.  I've decided the hell with that.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7906 on: October 13, 2023, 09:04:24 PM »
One of my former distributors gave me tons of crap I thought was pretty useless... These post-it strips are great for marking where signatures need to go... Doh! That's why they gave them to me
🤦🏼

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #7907 on: October 14, 2023, 10:56:09 AM »
Sloped stamped concrete driveways are dangerous in the rain.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7908 on: October 14, 2023, 01:05:10 PM »
Today is my birthday and I don't know what to do with myself tonight. I am at the office now looking out the window at a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, so that is a candidate for sure. They have a top shelf Scotch and Irish whiskey selection that goes far beyond your average eatery outlet. At $40 for a single of course. AND $60 for a single Johnny Walker Blue!  :o  These are Canadian prices! BIDEN!!!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7909 on: October 14, 2023, 01:28:00 PM »
Today is my birthday and I don't know what to do with myself tonight. I am at the office now looking out the window at a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, so that is a candidate for sure. They have a top shelf Scotch and Irish whiskey selection that goes far beyond your average eatery outlet. At $40 for a single of course. AND $60 for a single Johnny Walker Blue!  :o  These are Canadian prices! BIDEN!!!

What? @PolkaDot standing you up on your birthday? @TigerLily not calling you tonight for a special birthday struggle session? Argh! Time to put that Grinder ad up...
😳😳😳😳
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7910 on: October 14, 2023, 01:28:56 PM »

...oh, happy birthday, Canuck.
😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7911 on: October 14, 2023, 01:59:15 PM »
What? @PolkaDot standing you up on your birthday? @TigerLily not calling you tonight for a special birthday struggle session? Argh! Time to put that Grinder ad up...
😳😳😳😳

Hahahaha

There are other women. Two of them. But both of them talk constantly. They Don't! Shut! Up!! It's like WTF! Been bouncing with them (separately) for about two weeks now and they're both the same. Don't know each other but from the same club or something. There can be no real constructive conversation like that. I'll take Vera to the steakhouse as a "comfort pet" or whatever those weaklings call them. Companion pet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7912 on: October 14, 2023, 02:11:05 PM »
Hahahaha

There are other women. Two of them. But both of them talk constantly. They Don't! Shut! Up!! It's like WTF! Been bouncing with them (separately) for about two weeks now and they're both the same. Don't know each other but from the same club or something. There can be no real constructive conversation like that. I'll take Vera to the steakhouse as a "comfort pet" or whatever those weaklings call them. Companion pet?

They just want someone to listen and not solve their problems for them...

Suggested "shh" line:
Before your pretty little jaw gets tired from all that yacking, suck me off before I lose my erection because you're insufferable, little darlin' bitch."

Uh. Give it a try... You're Canadian, they'll love it and you for it.
🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7913 on: October 14, 2023, 02:14:49 PM »
They just want someone to listen and not solve their problems for them...

Suggested "shh" line:
Before your pretty little jaw gets tired from all that yacking, suck me off before I lose my erection because you're insufferable, little darlin' bitch."

Uh. Give it a try... You're Canadian, they'll love it and you for it.
🙄🙄🙄

They think I'm from somewhere in the mid-west. Don't care enough to correct them. One is a dentist, shoving something in her mouth may prove to be quite satisfying.  ::) :P

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7914 on: October 14, 2023, 03:18:55 PM »
Hahahaha

There are other women. Two of them. But both of them talk constantly. They Don't! Shut! Up!! It's like WTF!...

What an interesting phenomenon.  Women who talk endlessly.  Are you sure?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7915 on: October 14, 2023, 04:05:42 PM »
...oh, happy birthday, Canuck.
😁😁😁

Indeed.  Happy Birthday!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7916 on: October 14, 2023, 04:07:24 PM »
They think I'm from somewhere in the mid-west. Don't care enough to correct them. One is a dentist, shoving something in her mouth may prove to be quite satisfying.  ::) :P

I've never met a poor Dentist. All things being equal there is your choice. 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #7917 on: October 14, 2023, 05:08:33 PM »

When the economy is bad people skip preventive dentist appointments. I dated a dentist for 3 years. She happened to work with the orthodontist and his wife that got run over by his wife, who was also a dentist, in a hotel parking lot while his daughter was in the car. Look up Clara Harris, 2002.
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7918 on: October 14, 2023, 06:38:10 PM »
Had her own practice in Tulsa. She doesn't have anything good to say about OK in general. She's got $$$.. that doesn't interest me. I'd rather rebuild on my own and do my own thing. My yards, my floors, my decks, ETC, mine. She can come over... on Thursdays.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7919 on: October 14, 2023, 06:45:27 PM »
Had her own practice in Tulsa. She doesn't have anything good to say about OK in general. She's got $$$.. that doesn't interest me. I'd rather rebuild on my own and do my own thing. My yards, my floors, my decks, ETC, mine. She can come over... on Thursdays.

I miss those days.

Problem was a few of them fall in love, decide to visit unannounced and discover the others. Then gang up on you when you return home.
Eh, nevermind...