Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810930 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #7965 on: October 19, 2023, 08:36:48 PM »
If she plays her cards right maybe I'll be fucking dentist.

who's to say..  :-\

Maybe she stockpiled some nitrous
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7966 on: October 19, 2023, 08:47:28 PM »
If she plays her cards right maybe I'll be fucking dentist.

who's to say..  :-\

You chose football over footsies… 
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7967 on: October 19, 2023, 09:38:46 PM »
Maybe she stockpiled some nitrous

She is awfully perky and talkative.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7968 on: October 19, 2023, 11:46:53 PM »
You chose football over footsies…

She is awfully perky and talkative.

Well, I suspect that I may have screwed it up with a facebook post this afternoon. She's a lefty.. they all are now.

"Leftism is the complete abandonment of common sense and logic" "What the fuck ever happened to logic!?"

Fine. I don't like her nose.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7969 on: October 20, 2023, 01:04:18 AM »
Well, I suspect that I may have screwed it up with a facebook post this afternoon. She's a lefty.. they all are now.

"Leftism is the complete abandonment of common sense and logic" "What the fuck ever happened to logic!?"

Fine. I don't like her nose.

Better now as highly emotional people carry explosive payloads in their enormous collection of baggage.
Eh, nevermind...

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #7970 on: October 20, 2023, 05:15:40 AM »
Huh. Who knew?  Mrs. WAN is one of the world's great pillow thrower outers. Just about get the sombeech broke in and Zip! Gone.

What on earth do you do with them? Actually, don't tell me... I've just had lunch.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7971 on: October 20, 2023, 06:25:00 AM »
What on earth do you do with them? Actually, don't tell me... I've just had lunch.

It is not bad. There is a big shipping container down the road a spell. She throws them in there. Container says U.K. Relief on it.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7972 on: October 21, 2023, 07:50:26 AM »
Took me many months to start building credit after moving to CO with no American credit cards, and at first I wasn't working so there's that too. Amazon offered me a card 7 months ago with a $2,000 limit. Somehow I'm now up to a score of 724. I have built this modest credit by using the amazon card at McDonalds once a month and charging no more than $15 total and paying it off each month. By the time I buy a roof down here (18 months) credit score will be over 800 for buying a shitty 15 dollar feast once a month. Part of that $15 is a 5 pack chicken nuggets for Vera. Amazon has been good for something.

Meanwhile my Canuck credit has gone from well over 800 down to the high 600's and my limits on those cards have greatly diminished.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7973 on: October 30, 2023, 02:39:25 PM »
This was in my mathematics and science feed

In doing research for an upcoming surgery, I was looking at different methods of closing up internal and external incisions. This was not done on my device, but on the laptop computer not signed in to any service like Google, or YouTube. Yet, they are obviously tracking my IP.

Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7974 on: October 30, 2023, 04:47:37 PM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7975 on: November 03, 2023, 07:15:41 AM »
Wife The She shipped out the rest of my stuff in a U-Haul box. Missing were two Gibson Les Paul guitars, and a few of my beloved tools. One thing that I was really looking forward to is my main/original hand-held toolbox that I purchased in 2009 when I started my little company. I love that thing, so imagine my surprise and disgust when I opened it and found all kinds of shitty dirty tools in there while several of my items were missing. I assume that she had some work done in the place and gave the no doubt filthy fucker full access to my tools! Guess the guy saw all my well-maintained high-performance tools and decided to swap a few things out. Several items including my 22OZ framing American Eagle hammer. The ones with the blue handle. Classic. And now it's gone. I want to cause harm.

Also missing was a cordless brad-nailer. 18-guage. Fuck. My battery packs and batteries also missing. Thankfully the 16-gauge nailer did show up, but without the battery and charger is it useless.  It's a real piss-off considering I sent a very detailed list of all items to be shipped. Not to mention a description on where everything was located within the house and shed outside.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And the liberal dentist is longer speaking to me.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7976 on: November 03, 2023, 08:20:14 AM »
The She shipped out the rest of my stuff...

Sorry about your things, in hindsight shouldn't have left them.  Can you cause enough of a nuisance that it all gets reimbursed/replaced?

... And the liberal dentist is longer speaking to me.

What did you say to her?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7977 on: November 03, 2023, 12:54:30 PM »
Sorry about your things, in hindsight shouldn't have left them.  Can you cause enough of a nuisance that it all gets reimbursed/replaced?

What did you say to her?
In hindsight yes, I shouldn't have left so many things behind, but I was of the assumption that there may be a reconciliation. I brought all the main favorite things with the exception of the aforementioned items and my gym equipment. That stuff needs a minimum 400 SQ-FT area.  I've already re-stocked and replaced most of what I lost in the gym. Not paying 7K to have all that shipped out.

What did I say to her: I simmered down to a calmer head before lashing out in order to get the guitars out here safely. That is what will happen. I hadn't checked the tools until after the guitar communications. I am still furious about my missing tools, so I'll wait and apply the same level of grace when tackling that issue.

#MilkAndHoney

She's a good woman - guitars will arrive and everyone will remain alive.

#SerenityNow!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #7978 on: November 03, 2023, 02:03:32 PM »

What did you say to her?

Other than the obvious anger and issues about missing items aside, what does @KSM expect when he tells a woman liberal dentist that he'd rather watch men grabbing each other and rolling around on the ground over giving her the opportunity to receive the seed of life (and the satisfaction and fulfillment of pleasing an alpha male) in one of her orifices?

He really needs to go misogynistic and just say it out loud but she wants to hear... "Tonight, all I want to do is ejaculate into you, you can hold my beer while I watch football."  @KSM takes that tack, he'll have that atheist snowflake Marxist thanking God... or crying out to him.

I once asked an atheist about her conversion to religion... That was the last time I was given the privilege of her soaking my bed and nearby carpeting.

Since @KSM is a much healthier and likely much younger creature, I think he can get away with that line if he should so be motivated to ask it.
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #7979 on: November 03, 2023, 02:19:28 PM »
Sucks big time about the tools.

As far as the Dentist?  Meh. Just order an Israeli.