Author Topic: Random, stupid things on your mind  (Read 810926 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Random, stupid things on your mind
« Reply #8115 on: January 09, 2024, 11:07:54 PM »
Laying here watching Rekieta Law on Rumble, I had a flashback... Flashback was prompted by something going on with my family. One of my kids had a major break up and is relocating. So I was kind of doing the check everything, on top of stuff, the garage etc...

It reminded me about a house I purchased 25 years ago. We did an inspection and it was maybe 3 days before closing. Everything is fine although worn down. The seller, a school teacher and her former drum major son were living there.

She was wackadoodle. Her son fell, drunk, into a pool on the property and nearly drowned. She had someone fill it with construction rubble... She was that type of person.

So, upon closing, I go to the house. Dog poop in the house, junk left in it too... Including a bunch of photos.

A little while later, she comes asking about them. I took the opportunity to share that while I was cleaning out all the rubble they left and dog shit that everything that was left in the house was thrown away.

A few weeks after that, a horribly large box apparently full of textbooks was delivered to her at my address. She came asking for that too. She had no fucking guilt about leaving the house trashed.

I had informed her that I refused delivery of those boxes.

After FedEx did not come to pick them up, I put those in the trash too.

I'm still angry about what they did. How fucking fucked up do you have to be not to be respectful as you're leaving a house you sold to a young couple?

That bitch.
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8116 on: January 10, 2024, 08:45:57 AM »
I have never worn cowboy boots.
They seem to be footwear for short people who want to cheat their way taller.
Also for city pickup truck owners.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8117 on: January 10, 2024, 08:53:25 AM »
They're also good for stomping roaches in corners.
Merry Christmas

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8118 on: January 10, 2024, 08:57:27 AM »
They're also good for stomping roaches in corners.

Then we can add people who live in roach infested houses to the list.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8119 on: January 10, 2024, 08:58:57 AM »
They may not be infested if the boots are really effective.
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #8120 on: January 10, 2024, 10:02:56 AM »
I have never worn cowboy boots.
Also for city pickup truck owners.

I grew up in rural Washington State.  I knew plenty of people who lived on farms where they grew apples, and would help with the harvests out there.  My grandparents had a ranch in Calif and we'd go visit them.  I never saw a pair of cowboy boots until I moved to the San Francisco Bay Area.  No one wore them, ever.

Later someone told me they are strictly for riding horses, with the slick soles, heels, and the way they fit into the stirrups, but I don't really know.  That might be right though, as they look like thy're awkward and uncomfortable for walking around in.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8121 on: January 10, 2024, 06:12:00 PM »
Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8122 on: January 10, 2024, 06:52:08 PM »

Agree to a degree. When a 5'5 guy wears boots of any style it becomes glaringly obvious that they are heightening. I see tall guys wearing boots too, but when they wear them they're just wearing boots.

🎶 Goodbye yellow-striped gum 🎶
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/fruit-stripe-gum-discontinued-fifty-years-difficult-decision

What the ell?

whoozit

• Elluminati
« Reply #8123 on: January 10, 2024, 07:39:21 PM »
Visiting Vegas and finally got COVID.  Don’t lick doorknobs, toilet seats or hooker anuses.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #8124 on: January 12, 2024, 05:07:37 PM »
I saw a clip from The View and noticed that Whoopi is now sitting in a regular chair rather than the hospital lift chair she used to use.  She appears to have lost weight.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8125 on: January 13, 2024, 11:45:59 AM »
Damn cookies and IP tracking!

I watched a single video ages ago about a plane crash, now I am being offered up tons of videos critiquing the person who crashed.  TNflygirl was a YouTuber, TikTok or Onlyfans something or other. Apparently she was a shit pilot. So all I get to see are these critiques about how she posted a video and didn't know where she was going, was going north instead of south, etc. Interesting stuff, but I'm not a pilot. I guess she pressed her luck with one too many times. Her father would fly with her and he was basackwards as well.

Eh, nevermind...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #8126 on: January 13, 2024, 11:55:30 AM »
Damn cookies and IP tracking!

I watched a single video ages ago about a plane crash, now I am being offered up tons of videos critiquing the person who crashed.  TNflygirl was a YouTuber, TikTok or Onlyfans something or other. Apparently she was a shit pilot. So all I get to see are these critiques about how she posted a video and didn't know where she was going, was going north instead of south, etc. Interesting stuff, but I'm not a pilot. I guess she pressed her luck with one too many times. Her father would fly with her and he was basackwards as well.

I'll be taking the train for the foreseeable future. Come fly the DEI sky. Yikes  ;D
i=P24WXXQKlmXiTI9k

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8127 on: January 14, 2024, 10:57:30 PM »
Sooo...

My cats have trained me well.

One of my cats shakes hands. I have shared here before to never teach your cat a trick because they will repeat the trick a million times in an evening. My Russian Blue was just like that. In the last few weeks it has calmed down a bit until I had him do the trick in front of guests in another part of my house. So now, at his insistence, he does the trick there now. If I do not pay attention to him, he will howl until I come to do the trick with him. This is my karma and I accept it and I fear (I'm not joking about this part) that, in addition to his medication needs, he might be too difficult for someone else if I'm not around.

One cat lays down, that's a great trick he gets on my lap I tell him I'll lay down he lays down. The shaking hands thing is a lot more intrusive.
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8128 on: January 16, 2024, 04:51:44 PM »
Sure, it wasn't cigarettes or pennies from Art Bell, but still a nice little story about Suzanne Somers after her death.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/suzanne-somers-husband-spirit-death
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8129 on: January 17, 2024, 09:47:24 PM »
Sooo...

It turns out, at least with business stuff, I I think that something that is not as described should be discounted. On eBay, somebody was selling something that was not 100% original. I offered an appropriate amount for all the other parts, but I didn't want to pay top dollar for something that isn't in spec.

The seller was asshurt and used all sorts of poor spelling in his Falkie-like rant. So I sent a link to the proper OEM item item and I got a reply saying he couldn't read what I wrote him. Okay, I thought I was being trolled until I figured out no he's really that stupid...

I did not send this particular link, but I toyed with the idea:
https://www.livescience.com/52968-what-is-stupid.html
Eh, nevermind...