Author Topic: Custom Art Bell Mug  (Read 2469 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: Custom Art Bell Mug
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2019, 07:23:54 PM »
You would really shit if your wife got shorter with every cup of coffee you drank until she reached 4’11” (119.38cm).
So she'd have to shrink downwards/upwards of 13"s  .. but why is she shrinking when I drink coffee? And why 4'11? what's the setup here?

Who are you and what have you done with the usually very sensible GravitySucks?

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2019, 07:33:46 PM »
So she'd have to shrink downwards/upwards of 13"s  .. but why is she shrinking when I drink coffee? And why 4'11? what's the setup here?

Airyn's height?

Best gifts come in small packages
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2019, 07:46:33 PM »

To a achieve ultimate Art Bell experience you have to morph into it - changing your very DNA.  After few weeks you will notice radio towers along your back fence, cats will replace Vera on the circular mattress, a Geo Metro will be in your driveway and your wife will be less than 5’ tall.  10-4 good buddy?

I bet Heather Wade might even show up as a long term guest in your AirBnB.

Maybe you shouldn’t have gone with a picture on both sides of the mug. 

This would make an excellent Stephen King novella. 

#CoffeeCupOfTheGods
Are we having fun yet?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2019, 09:05:04 PM »
To a achieve ultimate Art Bell experience you have to morph into it - changing your very DNA.  After few weeks you will notice radio towers along your back fence, cats will replace Vera on the circular mattress, a Geo Metro will be in your driveway and your wife will be less than 5’ tall.  10-4 good buddy?

I bet Heather Wade might even show up as a long term guest in your AirBnB.

Maybe you shouldn’t have gone with a picture on both sides of the mug. 

This would make an excellent Stephen King novella. 

#CoffeeCupOfTheGods
Ramona was 5'2" I know you're referring to wife NO 2. After Ramona died the show never sounded the same as the high desert zip was gone from Art's voice. Never, ever sounded the same after that. I don't listen to shows after 04. I have them all but I don't listen to em'   I also say that the show was at it's best pre 911.

I like my mug and that's all that matters. I like my coffee strong and black (like my men) lolol

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2019, 04:33:04 AM »
Ramona was 5'2" I know you're referring to wife NO 2. After Ramona died the show never sounded the same as the high desert zip was gone from Art's voice. Never, ever sounded the same after that. I don't listen to shows after 04. I have them all but I don't listen to em'   I also say that the show was at it's best pre 911.

I like my mug and that's all that matters. I like my coffee strong and black (like my men) lolol

Have to agree he lost the fire a bit after Ramona passed. The 90’s was peak Bell.

I have a couple of favourite Bell shows from the 00’s but those were ones where I was able to actually listen live from an actual radio but those are just the sense memories that make them favourites. The best shows were before this.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Look out, choc bunny. Your ears will soon be mine!
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2019, 12:21:05 PM »

Totally agree. Art may have been the voice of Coast to Coast but Ramona was the heart.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2019, 04:24:56 PM »
Totally agree. Art may have been the voice of Coast to Coast but Ramona was the heart.
@Jayzelady Thank you. Nobody ever agrees with me on that issue. They're just a buncha poopypants's.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2019, 04:41:53 PM »
@Jayzelady Thank you. Nobody ever agrees with me on that issue. They're just a buncha poopypants's.

Not everyone - other than on-air talent, I think she had more to do with the success of the show than AB