Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 49982 times)

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2019, 05:48:30 PM »
The name of this thread always makes me laugh when I see it!  :)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2019, 06:36:27 PM »
That is hilarious!
That was great, Gran-Dad!

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »
Between your FIL and WAN's "Red Heat" this group is a proving that truth is a lot funnier than fiction.

Don't stop, this guy is my "second hand lion" of sorts... 8)
Thank you very much for the movie, I did a search on Second hand lion and found it was a movie,, OMG it was great, so much about that movir fits him,  FIL even had a friendship with Muammar Gaddafi, no shit, they were friends, he has letters and cards from him.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2019, 10:27:06 PM »
Thank you very much for the movie, I did a search on Second hand lion and found it was a movie,, OMG it was great, so much about that movir fits him,  FIL even had a friendship with Muammar Gaddafi, no shit, they were friends, he has letters and cards from him.
I’m impressed Gaddafi sent cards to anyone let alone our favorite Grumpy FIL
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2019, 09:10:48 AM »

Wow, the guy has layers, doesn't he? :o

Glad you liked that reference, it's a fine and overlooked film. :)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2019, 09:11:27 AM »
I’m impressed Gaddafi sent cards to anyone let alone our favorite Grumpy FIL
Indeed, what's next...a set of worry beads from Idi Amin? 8)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2019, 11:18:22 AM »
Indeed, what's next...a set of worry beads from Idi Amin? 8)
I am serious about Gaddafi and he is proud of it, he has the stuff framed, one of these days when I can I will get pictures of it.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2019, 11:40:08 AM »
Wow, the guy has layers, doesn't he? :o

Glad you liked that reference, it's a fine and overlooked film. :)
He sure does, he worked for Executive Outcomes as a medic and spent 2 years in Tibet and some time in Mongolia with the Peace Corps and then there is his jail time which brings him to us now.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2019, 11:45:48 AM »
This guy may have more gnarls than an old Cypress stump, but I really like him!

"Oh the stories he could tell...if it all blows up and goes to hell..."etc... ::)

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2019, 08:38:33 PM »
Well today my son got his probationary drivers license and good ole FIL wants to take him on a road trip up the coast to Myrtle Beach, just the two of them, No split tails allowed as FIL says.  -My husband said it was OK, but I wish he would put his foot down at least on somethings when it concerns his children, it is like FIL is the Alpha dog and he just follows.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2019, 08:45:20 PM »
This guy may have more gnarls than an old Cypress stump, but I really like him!

"Oh the stories he could tell...if it all blows up and goes to hell..."etc... ::)
Oh you don't know the half of it, his first arrest was for assault on a  man trying ti pick up a retarded girl at a BBQ, his second was a DUI, his 3rd was for pulling a gun on a public works person and the last was his illegal bar and way before that was the time he was kicked off of Ft. Bragg, never to return.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #236 on: April 20, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »
Well today my son got his probationary drivers license and good ole FIL wants to take him on a road trip up the coast to Myrtle Beach, just the two of them, No split tails allowed as FIL says.  -My husband said it was OK, but I wish he would put his foot down at least on somethings when it concerns his children, it is like FIL is the Alpha dog and he just follows.

FIL as an alpha dog?

You don't say...lol..."split tails"...this guy is an all day Gran Torino, isn't he?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #237 on: April 20, 2019, 10:47:15 AM »
Oh you don't know the half of it, his first arrest was for assault on a  man trying ti pick up a retarded girl at a BBQ, his second was a DUI, his 3rd was for pulling a gun on a public works person and the last was his illegal bar and way before that was the time he was kicked off of Ft. Bragg, never to return.

Oh ho ho!

He truly IS the "real deal"...

Wow, who needs fiction? ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2019, 07:28:30 PM »
Their upcoming trip might be the time for the new "Grandpad".  Although $40/mo seems kind of high (plus the device).  But, a neat tool to keep voluntarily tabs on someone.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2019, 08:16:49 PM »
Well after two weeks of secret metal working in FIL's so called Forge ( a shed with some tools) he produced what he calls an American Wakizashi for $1500 (as he calls it, cold hard reinforced blue twisted homogenize 1095 steel)I don't know know what all that means but is it the beginning of another knife/sword making season that will keep him busty until December, less problems for me until he takes his shirt off and all the old women gather around.