Author Topic: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich  (Read 174793 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #660 on: August 22, 2018, 06:41:19 PM »
"And thats how I was born"  from White Rats

Wolfgang Kicking Bird.       ::)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #661 on: August 22, 2018, 06:44:21 PM »
Military historian my ass.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #662 on: August 22, 2018, 06:46:13 PM »
Welcome back to hell Albrecht.   Welcome back.............
Somehow an "update" reconfigured my system (old laptop running Linux Mint) with "security measures" that I find it hard to stream stuff, especially the ilk of DD and like streams. Aquino/Microsoft, "silent weapons for quiet wars" stuff or what?  ;)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #663 on: August 22, 2018, 06:47:15 PM »
Dietrich is insane.  The myth is how DD actually writes or prepares for any show.  He has someone writing for him and supporting him

I guess he is waiting for his imaginary  Space claim based on a fictional writer

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #664 on: August 22, 2018, 06:49:12 PM »
Somehow an "update" reconfigured my system (old laptop running Linux Mint) with "security measures" that I find it hard to stream stuff, especially the ilk of DD and like streams. Aquino/Microsoft, "silent weapons for quiet wars" stuff or what?  ;)

Look at you!  Running Mint.  Cool beans.    You using Firefox?  If so try Midori

https://www.midori-browser.org/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #665 on: August 22, 2018, 06:52:35 PM »
"Militia history?"   Germans of WW1

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #666 on: August 22, 2018, 06:54:14 PM »
Nobody mentions the fact that ddd was in ROTC at a Jesuit college. They want to bury the fact that he molested the priests during his tenure.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #667 on: August 22, 2018, 06:55:07 PM »
"Militia history?"   Germans of WW1

He mentions Syria, which brings up an interesting point.  Why isn't an old Soldier of Fortune like him isn't over there kicking butt for Assad?
I'd imagine that would be a sweet paying gig. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #668 on: August 22, 2018, 06:55:22 PM »
DD goes into his "bedroom voice"

What does any of this bullshit have to do with the end of WW2 and how the US lost it?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #669 on: August 22, 2018, 06:56:13 PM »
Look at you!  Running Mint.  Cool beans.    You using Firefox?  If so try Midori

https://www.midori-browser.org/
I run Dolphin Private, and sometimes regular, on my phone but recently lots of crashes. FF on my laptop  but, again, some odd security issues that Penguin Here says I got "too tight" but hard to figure out how to disable. This from a person who, reluctantly, reluctantly, installed Uber on phone and google so I could get around a place more easy when traveling. Still disable all until actually ordering ride. Some Democrat friends also claim that one should never use Uber as they are not licensed etc and compete with actual labor (these are older people of the 'labor' variety and still like hunting etc and not the newer homo/internet-is-god variety leftists. The few remaining in "Red Country" who are LaFollette progressive in the somewhat good sense etc types.)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #670 on: August 22, 2018, 07:00:08 PM »
Dietrich will attack his detractors now   because he is a total liar begging for funds and AFR is not  And Rose Dio  is Lara Lee Solomon

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #671 on: August 22, 2018, 07:11:28 PM »
I run Dolphin Private, and sometimes regular, on my phone but recently lots of crashes. FF on my laptop  but, again, some odd security issues that Penguin Here says I got "too tight" but hard to figure out how to disable. This from a person who, reluctantly, reluctantly, installed Uber on phone and google so I could get around a place more easy when traveling. Still disable all until actually ordering ride. Some Democrat friends also claim that one should never use Uber as they are not licensed etc and compete with actual labor (these are older people of the 'labor' variety and still like hunting etc and not the newer homo/internet-is-god variety leftists. The few remaining in "Red Country" who are LaFollette progressive in the somewhat good sense etc types.)

Probably the same types that will talk up labor and unions all day long and then go down to the Subaru dealership and drop $30 grand instead of getting the GM UAW equivalent. 

Only used Uber once - it was pretty fricking awesome.  Needed to get from the Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami and it cost $35.  The shuttle was $75 a head and a cab required a loan from the bank.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #672 on: August 22, 2018, 07:12:56 PM »
His describing of his lungs being stapled to his rib cage betrays his lies. No doctor would staple lungs to a rib cage.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #673 on: August 22, 2018, 07:14:44 PM »
His describing of his lungs being stapled to his rib cage betrays his lies. No doctor would staple lungs to a rib cage.

They might once they learned that the patient was Saddam Hussein's mouthpiece.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #674 on: August 22, 2018, 07:18:49 PM »
Probably the same types that will talk up labor and unions all day long and then go down to the Subaru dealership and drop $30 grand instead of getting the GM UAW equivalent. 

Only used Uber once - it was pretty fricking awesome.  Needed to get from the Fort Lauderdale airport to Miami and it cost $35.  The shuttle was $75 a head and a cab required a loan from the bank.

A we got a winner! They got a Subaru and a Honda, one a cross-over and the other a SUV, loaded. I agree, so far, my Uber was ok, the driver then told me that Lyft was cheaper (for the consumer,) these millennials! The question I asked was about if they derive pricing based on traffic patterns and localized gas prices, he "didn't know" and I followed up with "I noticed my other driver had several driving apps and which was better." He also used their, I think google, maps and could've shaved time/distance off so I guess there still is some incentive for longer trips like cabs or shuttles?