Author Topic: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich  (Read 176334 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #735 on: August 28, 2018, 05:53:06 PM »
Show time and the stream remains dead. 

Deb has an important message to share:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yeah.  Everybody laughed.  Then they all looked at me.  I wasn't laughing.  Debbie's humor can have an edge.  I asked her about chicks that 'bleed out' all over the bed and why they can't remember when they start their period.  She punched me.  I punched her back.  Everybody jumped on me like[i] I[/i] was the asshole. 

I was forced to take a seat as Debbie got up off the floor.  She grabbed somebody's vodka rocks and chugged most of it down.  The blood fm her lip swirled in the glass.  Then she straddled me, hard.  Leaned forward and bit my lip.  I snapped my head back, tasting blood, hers and mine, "Bitch!  Plan on eating my face?"   Debbie laughed with her head back, "Oh lover, somethings gonna get eaten.  That's for sure."   
"Have one of these punk Varas do it, bitch!"
"Come on, paladin.  Be my pony." 
"Fuck you, Debbie."  I spat.
"Come on, paladin. Debbie needs to ride.  Be Debbie's pony."  Our eyes locked, "Such a wild pony, paladin."  She kissed me, I tasted blood, again.  Hers.  Mine.  Ours.

I breathed hard.  She looked up suddenly, "What are you all looking at?  This ain't no peep show.  Get the fuck out.  Allayouse.  Now, bitches!"  And then.... alone.  Our eyes were locked, her lips were parted and her tongue, pink and small, flicked to her lip, where it was popped and still seeping blood.  "You really are in my blood.  paladin.  I can taste you." 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #736 on: August 28, 2018, 05:58:53 PM »
In any event.  Another round goes to Blondie.  They are way ahead on points now.  The Dougster is hurting and I don't think Arola is much of a cut man.

She sang that to me because I voted for Reagan.  wouldn't talk to me for weeks.  It was kinda like a date on the living room couch while her parents were upstairs 'sleeping.'

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #737 on: August 28, 2018, 06:03:46 PM »
She sang that to me because I voted for Reagan.  wouldn't talk to me for weeks.  It was kinda like a date on the living room couch while her parents were upstairs 'sleeping.'

Man I looked for a picture of Ronnie and Deb together.   Figured there had to be one but no go so far. 

I did find this:

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #738 on: August 28, 2018, 06:06:40 PM »
Man I looked for a picture of Ronnie and Deb together.   Figured there had to be one but no go so far. 

I did find this:

I took her home to meet the folks.  That shot was just before my dad recognized her, "That hair!  You're famous!  Look Momma paladin, it's Pat Benatar."

It was a long night after that.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #739 on: August 29, 2018, 03:51:09 AM »
thisainthell.com Comments On Dietrich Failed Assassination Lie

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=81463

"Be sure to tune into all his shit, I’m sure he’ll have more to say in the near future, and frankly, I look forward to it.  I literally hadn’t laughed so hard since my buddy died (while not summoning the Angel of Death)."

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #740 on: August 29, 2018, 03:13:24 PM »
thisainthell.com Comments On Dietrich Failed Assassination Lie

https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=81463

"Be sure to tune into all his shit, I’m sure he’ll have more to say in the near future, and frankly, I look forward to it.  I literally hadn’t laughed so hard since my buddy died (while not summoning the Angel of Death)." That little video ddd put up is captioned "douglas dietrich-you mean the new black." Gee, that's not like ddd, he usually uses the N-word.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #741 on: August 29, 2018, 03:34:52 PM »
"That little video ddd put up is captioned "douglas dietrich-you mean the new black." Gee, that's not like ddd, he usually uses the N-word."

The video was posted to You Tube by "Taboo Bros II" who is also  Dietrichs' flying monkey attack troll Daniel Arola.  Arola uses his YT channel to post clips from Dietrichs' shows.  TAH members were already aware of Dietrich.....His followers have made comments attacking Lilyea involving other BS including false complaints:

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwthisainthellus-internet-stalking-harassment-online-theft-of-personal-information-c860910.html

This is an example of what occurs when people believe Dietrich without fact-checking his BS.  Sounds like Arola has a problem with his computer/recording/editing software. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #742 on: August 29, 2018, 04:32:03 PM »
My response to the false TAH complaint and related comments:

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwthisainthellus-internet-stalking-harassment-online-theft-of-personal-information-c860910.html

This false complaint was likely posted by Douglas Duane Dietrich or one of his followers. The complaint included many of the false allegations Dietrich has slandered Lilyea with over the past two years as retaliation for exposing Dietrichs' false claims of military service https://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=68170

What it does NOT include is any evidence.  Two BS links were provided.  This is classic Dietrich style and is very similar to that of deceased lawyer Dan Bernath.

Note that the comment on June 30 (4 days following Lilyeas death) was made by a "George Li". George was Dietrichs fathers first name and Suchin Li was his mothers maiden (last) name. Dietrich continues to slander/defame Lilyea on his internet "radio show". Dietrich is a known liar, racist and plagiarist who publicly slanders anyone who challenges his insane revisions of history.

This false complaint was submitted a year after a July 9, 2017 complaint by "fakenewslayer" which also includes comments by "George Li". Daniel Arola is also a Dietrich follower and his flying monkey "attack troll". The basis for these false complaints is a retaliation by Douglas Dietrich since June 2016 for exposure of his false claims of military service. Dietrich then slandered/defamed Lilyea and others and accused them of forging documents obtained under the FOIA.

No one, including Dietrich himself, seems to have made the effort to verify the facts for themselves by submitting a FOIA request for Dietrichs records. Instead, they have listened to Dietrichs radio shows and outrageous lies, including the "expert opinion" of a VBA employee at Muskogee, OK who did not know that the "abstract" he claimed was a forgery was a copy of a NA-Form 13164 - the standard form used by the National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) in lieu of a DD-214. As a result of Dietrichs public release of SSNs, addresses. phone numbers and other personal data, a complaint(s) was submitted to the Veterans Administration Office of Inspector General (VAOIG) who then conducted an investigation of the employee. This resulted in the removal of the employee from his position and reassignment due to misconduct.

This false complaint is directly related to Dietrich and his encouraging his followers to report Lilyea and others to the VA and FBI under false pretenses (which is a Federal crime). Dietrich and his trolls celebrated the death of Lilyea while Dietrich added more lies - the latest of which is that Lilyea died after attempting to assassinate Dietrich by "summoning the angel of death."

Douglas Dietrich and his lazy, dumb-ass followers have been playing with fire for over two years. 

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #743 on: August 29, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »
Hey Dietrich:  Fall is coming....the Blue Angels are Coming

October 6-7 2018: San Francisco Fleet Week – San Francisco, CA

http://airshowstuff.com/v4/2017/us-navy-blue-angels-2018-airshow-schedule-released/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #744 on: August 29, 2018, 05:07:26 PM »
Hey Dietrich:  Fall is coming....the Blue Angels are Coming

Flashback City

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #745 on: August 29, 2018, 05:17:47 PM »
Holy Shit - The "Greaseman"  I remember him from listening to AM/FM radio when I was living in Virginia in the mid-late seventees! He was a morning "shock-jock" as I recall.  DC101 became the big Rock FM channel.....but the "Greaseman" had a bad reputation....I have a memory of his "two babies in the womb" thing.....lol

I was also listening to AM radio and CBS "Mystery Theater" as I recall....Brings back a bunch of memories ...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #746 on: August 29, 2018, 05:20:01 PM »
Holy Shit - The "Greaseman"  I remember him from WPGC when I was living in Virginia in the mid-late seventees!  DC101 became the big Rock FM channel.....but the "Greaseman" had a bad reputation....I have a memory of his "two babies in the womb" thing.....

He was definitely out of control...................

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #747 on: August 29, 2018, 05:27:30 PM »
WPGC was a big news channel then....living in the mountains at Shorthill we had reception problems.....and I had to sneak AM radio at night....I even taped a couple of "Greaseman" broadcasts on the sly a couple of mornings using  a cassette recorder against my small radio  and shared it with my cousins here in NY.......they still remember that to this day.   It was a different time....

WTOP was big too....And of course we had constant CB traffic due to our proximity to Route 340 and 671 and people playing with and experimenting with radios and antennae

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #748 on: August 29, 2018, 05:52:38 PM »
Is This the "Greaseman"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Tracht#WMATA_(DC_subway_rail_service)_audio-skit

Tracht found a home at WAPE in Jacksonville, Florida, in August 1975 and became the dominant radio personality not just in northeast Florida,[8] but in the Southeastern United States[2] While in Jacksonville, his true identity was kept confidential because the public was disappointed that the booming, macho voice belonged to a young guy who was skinny and shy. The station turned Tracht's request for privacy into a marketing ploy. Curtains were hung in the window of the broadcast booth, a TV interview showed only his lips, and Tracht wore a gorilla costume at personal appearances. Tracht was named as the top radio personality in the United States for 1977 and 1980. In 1979, he signed a five-year contract worth $1 million.[6]

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #749 on: August 29, 2018, 06:04:14 PM »
AFR is rebroadcasting

Tere Joyce...and Vinny Eastwood joke about AFR website being down for upgrades.   Where will the rats go?  A bunch of homeless or near be homeless rats ....