Author Topic: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich  (Read 174815 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: The Pathological Rantings Of The Liar Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #780 on: September 04, 2018, 05:44:23 PM »
"vinny eastwood?   Really?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #781 on: September 06, 2018, 11:28:46 AM »
Douglas Dietrich Still Wants Donations

For his "transmissions" and because he is a disabled "veteran".

"As my Very Continued Existence Be The Greatest Continuing – perhaps e’‘en Ultimate – Threat to their Future, The Best Anyone Can Do To Combat them be but to Popularize myself as a Public Figure Unto Others along Fiscally Assisting myself as oft as possible"

"THIS BE THINE OWN OPPORTUNITY TO DONATE TO THE CAUSE ‘O’ “ENEMY TRANSMISSION(S)” IN THE NAME ‘O’ AXIS-ДAДДY ‘Д (“D”) AS THY INDEPENDENCE DAY COMMITMENT TO A FEDERAL STATE-RECOGNIZED CPTSD’d (Complexly Posttraumatically Stress-Disordered) VETERAN – "

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #782 on: September 06, 2018, 03:30:46 PM »
Dietrich needs a good fisting.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #783 on: September 06, 2018, 05:17:12 PM »
Dietrich needs a good fisting.

I think Dietrich should stop believing his own lies and "un-fuck" himself.  If DD thinks he can reestablish himself as the same anti-American, racist, historical revisionist liar - he is mistaken. Where does his anger really come from?

To do this he will have to admit he was not a US Marine; was not a Dod Librarian; was not a paid merc; never knew Aquino; was never a SFPD Police grad; does not have a CA drivers license or a US Passport; etc. etc.

But Dietrich appears to be doing none of this...instead he is claiming he is a predominant figure/investigator/historian/activist against pedophilia.   As does his friend and AFR host Tere Joyce.  Romero has retained Joyce but so far has not retained Dietrich.  My educated perception is that Dietrich has never experienced this level of exposure and rejection.  And Romero has taken notice.

But I would watch Romero..
Ditrich will attempt to "re-invent" himself

Good luck with that Dietrich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #784 on: September 06, 2018, 06:23:47 PM »
Anon comments:

To > DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH :

“Thank you for your courage to give Voice to such an Atrocity of Human Pursuit and Behavior, Douglas.  I’m not sure how to Impact The Problem of Pedophilia, but want to.  Do you have any Suggestions ?”

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #785 on: September 06, 2018, 06:34:58 PM »
ddd says the most efficient way to combat pedophilia is to give him money. See here:                                 To > DOUGLAS DUANE DIETRICH :
“Thank you for your courage to give Voice to such an Atrocity of Human Pursuit and Behavior, Douglas.
I’m not sure how to Impact The Problem of Pedophilia, but want to.
Do you have any Suggestions ?”
Per DD DIETRICH :
I must, in all honesty and sincerity, assert that the most Efficient way to Impact The Phænómenón ‘o’ Pædophilia be but to Support myself Morally, Popularly and Financially.
This Assertion be based on The Historical Fact that No Other Individual On-Record has more Effectively Destroyed More Assets Employed By, along Practically Disrupting and Frustrating Operations there-‘o’, The Phobic and Now Functionally Русскйиы (“Russkjiy [‘Russian’]”)-Collaborationist W / M (White Male)-Supremacist Pædopathocratic US MIMOENANISIC-COM (United States Military / Intelligence / Medical / Occult / Entertainment / Narcotics / Academic / Nuclear / Information / Science / Industrial-Congressional COMplex; Cest 1876, sic—) Junta comprising thy Actual Government than I – a Fact Validated By The Readily Identified Sources (sic, see “THE PÆDOPATHOCRACY” @ <https://www.facebook.com/Douglasddietrich/posts/1739487806094683>) tirelessly Campaigning with obviously Unlimited Resources and Near-Monopoly On-Media to Discredit myself from e’‘ery Conceivable (within Limit ‘o’ their own Paradigmatic matix-‘o’-reckoning) Angle-‘o’-Attack (inclusive the Violent Terrorism that hast driven mine own Former Executrix-Producer into Forced Réclusión Under-Protection ‘o’ her own Adoptive Sister and Functionally Out-‘o’-Service unto myself).
As my Very Continued Existence Be The Greatest Continuing – perhaps e’‘en Ultimate – Threat to their Future, The Best Anyone Can Do To Combat them be but to Popularize myself as a Public Figure Unto Others along Fiscally Assisting myself as oft as possible to the Maximum ‘o’ one’s Capability to doso Bar(ring) Inconveniencing their own QoL (Quality-‘o’-Life). Simply Donate Unto me Whate’‘er Maybe Spared Toward(s) Maintaining myself In-Residence That Dothno’ In Anyway Deprive Thyselves Unduly By-Way-‘o’ Check or USPS (United States Postal Service; Cest 1775—) Monetary Order (confer “ADVISEMENT SOURCING FROM DOUGLAS DIETRICH’S PREMIÈRE-BENEFACTRESS” @           

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #786 on: September 06, 2018, 07:02:25 PM »
Perhaps his billionaire married  transgender "son" will intervene....Ask his own sister Joyce Lee about  Douglas...Ask anyone is Wolcott. NY.  about Douglas Dietrich,  Who claims he ripped the penis from his grandfather With his own mouth at 3 years of age!   That his grandfather died as a result.  It is a total lie.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #787 on: September 06, 2018, 07:08:02 PM »
Perhaps his billionaire married  transgender "son" will intervene....Ask his own sister Joyce Lee about  Douglas...

Worst transgender son's billionaire Silicon Valley tycoon husband ever.  Won't even slip the Dougster a hundred bucks for cab fare
or get the dude a new Dell.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #788 on: September 06, 2018, 07:12:09 PM »
Word gets around ...fast.  "New Dell"   Thats about 1500.00

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #789 on: September 06, 2018, 07:19:04 PM »
Fix mics, and new connections...Minimum for Dietrich is about 1500 bucks....and he still has no connection

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #790 on: September 06, 2018, 07:20:47 PM »
Fix mics, and new connections...Minimum for Dietrich is about 1500 bucks....and he still has no connection

Daddy Warbucks can provide!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #791 on: September 06, 2018, 07:30:10 PM »
Dietrich is so full of crap.  his sponsors will need to explain  why they continue to send money to someone who is a fraud.   Douglas needs his 2-400 per month for his "making rent" and utiilties,,,,,now he is suddenly what?

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #792 on: September 06, 2018, 07:46:09 PM »
Its Magic  you know...not willy Wonka

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #793 on: September 06, 2018, 07:53:43 PM »
Here is how ddd earns his donations from his sponsors:               https://tenor.com/view/kingpin-nsfw-vagina-lick-sexual-gif-5426171

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #794 on: September 06, 2018, 08:01:40 PM »
How do you connect to any of this>?