Author Topic: After Midnight  (Read 27255 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: After Midnight
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2019, 09:20:12 AM »
Is that You? Who the fuck is that??? What a lame ass lonely fuck dancing around like that. No friends? Is he in a halfway house? That is almost snuff it's so bad.

"Celebrate with us" huh? there is no US, just some inbred looking creepy fella

No reason you'd have stayed with it long enough, but near the end his aging mother pops in the right side door and asks him to turn it down.

Another snowflake nest-boud in his mommy's condo.... :o :o :o

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2019, 03:12:11 PM »
No reason you'd have stayed with it long enough, but near the end his aging mother pops in the right side door and asks him to turn it down.

lol  I made it through the first minute and then ran the pointy down the time line and realized things were not going anywhere. Unbelievable stuff :-\

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2019, 04:01:12 PM »
lol  I made it through the first minute and then ran the pointy down the time line and realized things were not going anywhere. Unbelievable stuff :-\

This however IS what Brig wants, craves, encourages, grooms in her internet loneliness fixation quest... :o :o :o

Ya know, there's a lot of interactive stupid human tricks on the interwebs, at least Erinn F doesn't seem to be cross-country stalker material to me.

Anthony still has a major thing for Autumn Rain (Ren) in Austin. Bet that makes her feel special... :-\

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »
This however IS what Brig wants, craves, encourages, grooms in her internet loneliness fixation quest... :o :o :o

Ya know, there's a lot of interactive stupid human tricks on the interwebs, at least Erinn F doesn't seem to be cross-country stalker material to me.

Anthony still has a major thing for Autumn Rain (Ren) in Austin. Bet that makes her feel special... :-\

He kept calling her Jennifer in Boston, though... ?????
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2019, 08:05:14 AM »
He kept calling her Jennifer in Boston, though... ?????

Close, it's Jennifer (last name redacted) in Austin - they sound similar.

This is why Groyper and Kizuna were egging him on to make a Texas detour in the road trip. :-\

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2019, 10:15:54 AM »
Close, it's Jennifer (last name redacted) in Austin - they sound similar.

This is why Groyper and Kizuna were egging him on to make a Texas detour in the road trip. :-\

Ah, thanks. I didn't follow all that stuff closely at all, mostly from the comments here. I popped in for a moment or two in this recent video where he was talking to her.

The thing is, just because youtube shows someone is watching doesn't mean they're in front of their computer... sometimes people start something and leave it in the background while doing something else, not to also note that maybe she doesn't want to engage with him any more.

'Nuff said.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2019, 06:58:52 PM »
Carmen Rickston is rustling his jimmies

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2019, 08:12:21 PM »
Carmen Rickston is rustling his jimmies

Are his jimmies ever not rustled? The guy seems stressed out most of the time, said she going for understatement.  ::)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2019, 08:27:17 PM »
Are his jimmies ever not rustled? The guy seems stressed out most of the time, said she going for understatement.  ::)
He's now posting on fb that he supports heather wade for president in 2020......I guess that would explain her absence

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2019, 11:13:26 PM »
He's now posting on fb that he supports heather wade for president in 2020......I guess that would explain her absence

link to his fartbook?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2019, 11:37:01 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2019, 09:23:05 AM »
AC400KICK

I’m Thowing Myself in front of a Brooklyn-Bound L Train. Take care and stafe!
« on: Today at 09:59:15 AM »

:-X

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2019, 07:52:12 PM »

In order to be on a Brooklyn-bound L train, he would have had to be all the way downtown from where he lives, down to 14th St. He's a good 45 minutes or so uptown depending on what route he'd take to go downtown on a Sunday.

I wonder why the L train? It's a line not integrally connected to many other lines, runs between downtown Manhattan and Brooklyn. I wonder if he know a young woman was accidentally killed yesterday at another 14th St. station (there are more than one, connecting to different subway lines).

Mysterious. I hope he didn't act on this. Whatever.

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2019, 09:14:19 PM »
Dude. Don't you think the post was removed for a reason?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2019, 09:54:18 PM »

I asked him about that.  He stated that  he owned the condo and paid the mortgage.  I want to know if his mom has to contribute part of her Social Security to that mortgage or 'expenses.'