Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 820209 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #435 on: August 28, 2018, 11:37:50 PM »
He's gotta sell it my friend.
The hustler!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #436 on: August 29, 2018, 01:14:42 AM »

Jorch and Tommy never let the audience down, another fascinating middle aged woman who sees angels and communicates with spirit guides.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #437 on: August 29, 2018, 01:51:28 AM »
It's unconscionable for Premiere to be running the Trump Bonus Checks commercials - it's not 'gray area', it's an outright scam preying on the stupid and gullible.

I bet Premiere's lowlife sales department sells spots on Coast that way 'these people are older, they can't sleep and are lonely, they believe in conspiracies and ghosts, they will literally believe almost anything they hear on the radio so the more outlandish the claims you make for your product the better'
Not to mention many listeners are AM radio listeners.  That kind of says it all!  Hard to believe so many affiliates are AM.  I AM appalled! 

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2018, 03:45:38 AM »
The hustler!

Hehe, just like I told Dr. Michael Shermer & Lawrence Krauss about those who claim they are abductees. If I began the program with, so what crediable tangible evidence do you have to present ? The duration of the program wouldn't be too long now.

I hate to out, the gimmicky.... especially those here who host "paranormal shows".
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #439 on: August 30, 2018, 12:16:08 AM »
Well, there are bad apples in every bunch.  Some are frauds.  But some aren't.

George is busted.  Mr. OCD himself actually turned his head away from the mic around 12:10AM Pacific.  Would he like a taste of his own medicine?  Okay!  "Hey, George.  George, George, George!  We can't hear you!  Please speak into the phone!  That's better!"

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #440 on: August 30, 2018, 01:35:40 AM »
He's probably trained not to hiss S's on the air, but he just said Haiti instead of Hades?!

Oh well.  Still hot as Hell and comes with snacks:

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #441 on: August 30, 2018, 01:50:12 PM »
He's probably trained not to hiss S's on the air, but he just said Haiti instead of Hades?!

Oh well.  Still hot as Hell and comes with snacks:

His hits are foul balls to the catcher, and his snacks are on recall from being out of date.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #442 on: August 30, 2018, 03:02:31 PM »
His hits are foul balls to the catcher, and his snacks are on recall from being out of date.
George, I ate your snack yesterday!  Look at me!  Oops, my bikini rolled off my burger bump - maybe I should get a towel...

Don't worry, I still got the moves!  All is not sloth!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #443 on: August 30, 2018, 03:18:29 PM »
Hmmm, no foul balls found in those snack pockets!  Time to keep searching!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #444 on: August 30, 2018, 11:05:59 PM »
Looking forward to LMH night.
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #445 on: August 30, 2018, 11:30:31 PM »
Looking forward to LMH night.

There she goes again.  The Earth is doomed!!  :'(
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #446 on: August 30, 2018, 11:32:32 PM »
There she goes again.  The Earth is doomed!!  :'(

They have been saying the solar system has been heating up since before 2012. You would think an investigative reported could investigate.

I’m too tired to read it but this is usually a reliable source.

http://www.space.news/2015-10-06-entire-solar-system-is-heating-up-scientists-blame-solar-warming.html
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #447 on: August 30, 2018, 11:37:54 PM »
They have been saying the solar shstem has been heating up since before 2012. You woukd think an investigative reported could investigate.

She wants to stick to her angle and doesn't want to consider alternatives.  It really hasn't been that hot in my part of the country for a few years.  We used to get up to 95+ routinely in the summer but the last number of years we have mainly stayed in the low 90's if that hot.  Usually upper 80's.  It would be great if it wasn't so humid. :-\
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #448 on: August 30, 2018, 11:40:49 PM »
She wants to stick to her angle and doesn't want to consider alternatives.  It really hasn't been that hot in my part of the country for a few years.  We used to get up to 95+ routinely in the summer but the last number of years we have mainly stayed in the low 90's if that hot.  Usually upper 80's.  It would be great if it wasn't so humid. :-\

It has been a little drier than normal here but not in the 100’s.  Finally starting to get some coastal showers on a daily basis which has cooled us off some. I see there is a tropical system starting to develop that has a small chance of furtehr development and entering the gulf next week. Looked like it would stay toward your side of the coast.
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
« Reply #449 on: August 31, 2018, 12:00:04 AM »
It has been a little drier than normal here but not in the 100’s.  Finally starting to get some coastal showers on a daily basis which has cooled us off some. I see there is a tropical system starting to develop that has a small chance of furtehr development and entering the gulf next week. Looked like it would stay toward your side of the coast.

I always love to see the wind kick up with a tropical storm.  One time, we had a category 1 hurricane over us which had been a cat 4 but diminished in intensity by the time it got to us.