Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125328 times)

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2019, 01:07:58 AM »
@Spookcat Hello

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #241 on: January 06, 2019, 03:48:49 AM »
Summary for January 6th

Thoughts and prayers go out to R Keith Andrews, a regular on Spaced Out Radio, and his family after he suffered a stroke. @DaveScottSOR reports Mr. Andrews is doing okay.

And an update from @Bobs Your Uncle
Hi @FISH

Baby is still in NICU but doing better! Got his IV out and reduced help on the breathing machine. Still has the feeding tube but they are letting my daughter in law attempt breastfeeding. My son got to hold him yesterday! I appreciate everyone's prayers and support! Thank you all!

Drama Stuff
  • New episode of "The Little Podcast" aired with @DynamoHum @ponyboysunset and @wr250 I'm afraid I only caught the end, which @Dwindling Stacks was saying his views on Heather Wade as well as saying goodbye to us on Ellgab. :(
    The download will be available when wr250 says so.
  • I agree I don’t think she cares - at least not about her listeners, or the show in general. I think she is possibly very concerned about how she is perceived, but I don’t quite understand why she doesn’t realise that her actions have a lot to do with how she is actually perceived.

I think it was a very good thing for Keith and Michelle to have Pete on the aftershow. The more people who correlate their experiences with her the better I say.

Heard they changed the RSS feed to a more secure method where people have their own individual logins instead of a universal password to the RSS feed - it explains why I no longer get the freebies she was offering since she removed my subscription! I hasten to add I did nothing and looked for no way to abuse the subscription service, just the shows kept arriving into my podcast feed so I kept listening! It was always a bad idea to have a universal password for all her subscribers to use - and I think the change to a more secure system has caused a lot of her subscribers to have problems - whether down to them not knowing how to change their password or the change not being communicated I don’t know. The eps took a long time to arrive I have heard (maybe no more code ninjas?) but I think they are all there now.
  • When the 10 hours of chanting or whatever plays is on it means Reliastream is on AutoDJ and she is not streaming.
    You upload tracks to your stream provider (hers is Reliastream.com) and it kicks in when you are not streaming.
  • I missed this part. Tried looking on Twitter, and couldn't find it, so... imposter squashed?
    There's a fake @Bart Ell roaming Twitter now. I'm guessing that will last about another 45 minutes before Bart shuts him down.
  • @Pizzapunch takes us down KCAA memory lane.
    Well if you ask Fred...   [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]    [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Videos

It looks like Cole is wearing mittens.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #242 on: January 06, 2019, 03:49:58 AM »

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #243 on: January 07, 2019, 03:22:14 AM »
@Spookcat thank you for the updates. Please keep up the good job.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #244 on: January 07, 2019, 03:24:24 AM »
Summary for January 7, 2019

Drama llama
  • Best line from the Little Podcast that could...

"It's not like she has a difficult commute"
  • CARSON!!!
    Yes! Love the avatar ... absolutely loved the movie ... loved  Sean Penn in the movie ... didn’t know Jeff Spicoli was name of character, or that’s who you all were talking about last night (until I saw your changed avatar this early morning!) lol ... I looked it up and also found Spicoli’s quotes from the movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/characters/nm0000576

@Dwindling Stacks ... the best to you and thanks for your participation on the forum and last nights TLPTD!  Maybe you won’t be around all the tine now, but please check in with us! 
    Carson says woof  ❤️💕

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
  • AND TIPPY!!!
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg140131#msg140131
  • Heather Wade Artwork
    Here you go.  Definitely not Norman Rockwell.
  • Heather fan, James, weighs in on the recent disappearance of HW.
    http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg140149#msg140149
  • @Dyna-X has a theory!
    >^..^<
    And now for a completely random observation. Does anyone notice how music actually sounds the best between about 2 and 4 in the morning? Its somehow more crisp like there is some type if inter-dimensional skywave is bouncing the sound waves all over the room. Maybe even those on the other side can hear it better as well. The tempo even seems just a tad quicker by maybe 1 or 2%.

I know some will read this and be snickering, but I know I am on to something here and its not woo. I'm taking into consideration background noise, the CPU temperature, and other electronic interference. No, its really different.

If the secret to this is found it will be the biggest advancement in sound since stereo or surround sound was invented.

Drama page is up to 4799.

Other stuff

Schedule for this weeks Spaced Out Radio:
This coming week on Spaced Out Radio, live on Spreaker, Deep Talk Radio, UPRN, WQEE 99.1FM Newnan, Georgia, and www.spacedoutradio.com.

Monday, Jan. 7 - Bill Hauser - Live Ghost Box Session
Tuesday, Jan. 8 - Jeremy Corbell - The Bob Lazar Story
Wednesday, Jan. 9 - Chris Cogswell & Chris George Zuger - Reality Paranormal   
Thursday, Jan. 10 - Tom Whitmore -  Inside MUFON   
Friday, Jan. 11 - John Koerner - Inside the CIA

You can follow Spaced Out Radio on Social Media: Twitter @SpacedOutRadio Instagram @DaveScottSOR Facebook @SpacedOutRadioShow YouTube youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio for our FREE archives.  You can also shop at our new store to support Spaced Out Radio at www.spacedoutradio.com/shop/

PRAISE BE

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #245 on: January 07, 2019, 04:27:01 AM »
I read your summaries every morning. However, I don't thank you every morning. Yet I remain grateful every day @Spookcat . As I read your summaries today, I told Tippy that she got a shout out. She was not amused. Tippy wants to meet this CARSON Attn: @Ms. C .  Yet, Tippy is not sure if she can fit this meeting into her schedule. She is very busy trying to squeeze herself between my front window and the wooden Venetian blinds. Tippy guards the street. Kitty is one busy cat.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #246 on: January 08, 2019, 12:47:37 AM »
Summary for January 8, 2019

Drama...ish

***Spoiler*** Heather does another no-show.

Drama thread has reached page 4832.

Other Stuff!

The crazy great uncle of MitD, Paul Seaburn showed up for his monthly tellings of paranormal sex stories. Never fails. Every month there's at least one sex-related thing in his news briefings.

Dave's other guest talks about an evil box that smells like cat piss. >.<  BUT! He also worked on this documentary on women struggling for equality in osteopathic medicine.
https://www.wedu.org/thefemininetouch/

And now you get videos. :)

Savage

• KDWN
  • I'm your huckleberry...
« Reply #247 on: January 08, 2019, 01:11:20 AM »
@Spookcat, your summaries are spot on and often quite humorous. Thank you for posting them, you are awesome.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #248 on: January 08, 2019, 01:53:39 AM »
@Spookcat, your summaries are spot on and often quite humorous. Thank you for posting them, you are awesome.

I'm glad you guys like it. :)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #249 on: January 08, 2019, 04:38:30 PM »
Lemme see if I have this straight:

Spookcat here aggregates & highlights the remarks of people who listen to Heather Wade hoping to catch her equivalent of Nooryisms; they come to hear wrecks.  Most of the interest is not in Ms. Wade's content, but in determining the mean free path between blow-up & blow-up, blow-up & loss of carriage, loss of carriage & loss of carriage, or until she gets committed.

That about it?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #250 on: January 08, 2019, 04:51:57 PM »

Spookcat here aggregates & highlights the remarks of people who listen to Heather Wade hoping to catch her equivalent of Nooryisms; they come to hear wrecks.  Most of the interest is not in Ms. Wade's content, but in determining the mean free path between blow-up & blow-up, blow-up & loss of carriage, loss of carriage & loss of carriage, or until she gets committed.

That about it?

I don't know. I'm just here for the free donuts.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2019, 05:02:20 PM »

That about it?

More or less it was created to highlight the "important or interesting" stuff so people wouldn't have to read through the 4800+ pages if they didn't want to.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #252 on: January 08, 2019, 05:40:40 PM »
I don't know. I'm just here for the free donuts.

Oh, I'll have one too!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #253 on: January 08, 2019, 05:41:52 PM »
More or less it was created to highlight the "important or interesting" stuff so people wouldn't have to read through the 4800+ pages if they didn't want to.

Kind of like "News of the Day".

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #254 on: January 08, 2019, 06:44:28 PM »
Kind of like "News of the Day".

If it's slower, I usually provide random YouTube videos or pictures, just because I feel like giving you all something amusing. >^~.~^<