Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12225309 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #72375 on: January 07, 2019, 10:45:34 PM »
How could you call the police on someone for not doing a radio show, shame on you

I was banned for 30 days. And no Pedro didn't call the police, he called the non emergency line. welfare check. different bro. but u know this
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #72376 on: January 07, 2019, 10:46:23 PM »
Becuase I'm just honestly afraid of her offing herself at this point, or ODing. Now I'm just speaking for myself, but shes painted such a creepy mental picture of her daily living conditions that that's all that goes through my head when I hear she's been MIA from fb for 3 nights. That's why personally was for it. She couldn't have painted a more disturbing picture for her woe is me persona.

yeah I was thinking the worst too babes
I'M ALPHA AF

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #72377 on: January 07, 2019, 10:46:24 PM »
Becuase I'm just honestly afraid of her offing herself at this point, or ODing. Now I'm just speaking for myself, but shes painted such a creepy mental picture of her daily living conditions that that's all that goes through my head when I hear she's been MIA from fb for 3 nights. That's why personally was for it. She couldn't have painted a more disturbing picture for her woe is me persona.

Agreed - esp. about OD'ing - that's where my mind goes, too. And even with people in her life, it sure seems like she hasn't made connections in Pahrump. The whole thing feels like disaster waiting to happen. I hope I'm wrong.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #72378 on: January 07, 2019, 10:46:41 PM »
How about that.  I come in and find that White Crow isn't dead as reported on Bellgab.  And that Capt Emo has smited me.  or some snowflake out there in lurker land.
Don't worry @paladin1991 , I just gave you a plus 1

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #72379 on: January 07, 2019, 10:47:40 PM »
@paladin1991 don't worry because @Jedimiller is butthurt at me too.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #72380 on: January 07, 2019, 10:50:11 PM »
I totally agree, PP. It just doesn't make sense to me, something smells here.

So since you were able to post the phone screen for the incoming call, Miller, I assume Pedro was able to get your phone back to you that quickly, too?  8)
@Richard Groyper would post a pondering Pepe picture here...
Eh, nevermind...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #72381 on: January 07, 2019, 10:50:13 PM »
Ah, but what if it's the crazed fans and welfare checks that push her over the edge of don't something stupid? Kind of a catch 22. Honestly she's done this so many times that I don't think much of it at this point and while I don't want to see anything bad happen to her, I don't think there's much anyone can do at this point to make the situation better.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #72382 on: January 07, 2019, 10:51:55 PM »
Ah, but what if it's the crazed fans and welfare checks that push her over the edge of don't something stupid? Kind of a catch 22. Honestly she's done this so many times that I don't think much of it at this point and while I don't want to see anything bad happen to her, I don't think there's much anyone can do at this point to make the situation better.

Once again, PP, I totally agree with you, well said. +1

And on that note, goodnight all!  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72383 on: January 07, 2019, 10:52:18 PM »
I just realized that I am something like 70 pages behind.   Did Vara and his merry band of idiots go dark?  Has Our Sweet Heather come up for air?   Did Timmy ever marry his sex dwarf?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #72384 on: January 07, 2019, 10:53:02 PM »

I see your point, and I'm not trying to attack any of you for wanting the call made, I just think it was an overreaction. Maybe because I've lost any empathy towards Heather as I view her as apathetic and manipulative. She plays whatever angle will get her attention. She hasn't taken her "job" seriously, so why should it be a surprise that she doesn't show? She was playing all these angles that "this wasn't working, that wasn't working" on her last show so her absence doesn't surprise me. She'll show up with some story if/when she wants. It's all the same stuff that she's been doing ever since Art died.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #72385 on: January 07, 2019, 10:56:01 PM »
I see your point, and I'm not trying to attack any of you for wanting the call made, I just think it was an overreaction. Maybe because I've lost any empathy towards Heather as I view her as apathetic and manipulative. She plays whatever angle will get her attention. She hasn't taken her "job" seriously, so why should it be a surprise that she doesn't show? She was playing all these angles that "this wasn't working, that wasn't working" on her last show so her absence doesn't surprise me. She'll show up with some story if/when she wants. It's all the same stuff that she's been doing ever since Art died.
Hello @Spookcat

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72388 on: January 07, 2019, 10:57:13 PM »
I just realized that I am something like 70 pages behind.   Did Vara and his merry band of idiots go dark?  Has Our Sweet Heather come up for air?   Did Timmy ever marry his sex dwarf?

Nope. Nope. Nope. Sorry Paladin

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #72389 on: January 07, 2019, 10:58:14 PM »
Currently Monitoring Nye County Sheriff in Pahrump,  so far quiet, no reports of suspicious activity.