Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11918056 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #69645 on: December 27, 2018, 03:44:56 PM »
It's nice to see that some of her fans aren't complete lemmings and there are some lines they won't cross.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #69646 on: December 27, 2018, 03:47:17 PM »
How was your Christmas ....mine was good. Summary??? Someone went and had a half dozen ppl thrown into FB jail over trivial crap. Have fun on the ice!!! I love hockey! Anyway...have a wonderful day!!!
Great Christmas for me and the gang. Hope you and yours are still having some fun during this Christmas week.  Did you feel well enough to visit your family?
So a jail house was open for the members of WadeGab. This kind of behavior only stirs the pot. So it looks like I don't have to sneak you a file in cake at this point. You have been released for good behavior?
My brothers and I love hockey. I raised my sons well. My 3 sons know how to play street hockey and ICE Hockey. Now my 2 grand daughters and 1 grandson play ICE hockey, as well as street and field hockey. My hockey days are over. Today I took photo's of my grand children, my sons and my brother playing some Christmas Holiday Hockey. Years ago, during the Christmas Holidays, we would rent an ice skating rink and everyone would play a game of hockey. Photo of my grands playing some hockey today.
Stay happy and well, my friend.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #69647 on: December 27, 2018, 03:56:04 PM »
You are so bad, Paladin! P.S. I laughed out loud at this one even while feeling a touch guilty... but only a touch... <g>
I completely understand your touch of guilt. @paladin1991 is a hoot. I hope you are enjoying your holidays and all these clever comments on EllGab. As always praise @Bart Ell who saved us from the Old Country.
+1 for all your fun posting.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69648 on: December 27, 2018, 04:17:17 PM »
She lost some hardcore female fans in the process, there were a couple I couldn't believe turned the corner over the photos.

If I already did not lose what little respect I had for her over the way she conducted herself after Art died, she would have lost me with these photos.  I'm sorry if I seem judgmental, but I am older and in my generation we didn't do stuff like that, you just don't post photos like that of yourself.  I have never taken photos like that, but if I did, I would not be sharing them.  It is not a matter of jealousy, (which I read a lot of comments from her followers on Facebook saying that the people who didn't like the photos were just jealous and or fat and ugly - I'm none of those things) it's a matter of self respect and professionalism. 
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #69649 on: December 27, 2018, 04:19:57 PM »
@Spookcat

You called? 
And here he is ... Carson the Horndog!
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

I love it!  :D
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #69650 on: December 27, 2018, 04:23:18 PM »
If I already did not lose what little respect I had for her over the way she conducted herself after Art died, she would have lost me with these photos.  I'm sorry if I seem judgmental, but I am older and in my generation we didn't do stuff like that, you just don't post photos like that of yourself.  I have never taken photos like that, but if I did, I would not be sharing them.  It is not a matter of jealousy, (which I read a lot of comments from her followers on Facebook saying that the people who didn't like the photos were just jealous and or fat and ugly - I'm none of those things) it's a matter of self respect and professionalism.

These were definitely not "photo sessions." More like snapshots by a hot and horny dude that wanted in her pants or a girlfriend who felt better about her body after seeing Heather's.

If they were "professionally taken," I'd ask for your money back Heather...
Eh, nevermind...

TacoBell

• Elluminati
  • Oh shit, a bee
« Reply #69651 on: December 27, 2018, 04:43:22 PM »

Some of the richest people in showbiz got where there are today because of sex tapes and sleeping with people. It's all par for the course these days, plus it helps if you're hot.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #69652 on: December 27, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »
I agree with every word you wrote. HW lacks self respect. As for professionalism, no one is going to view her as a professional "radio host" after her posting on the Internet, The real me photos.  I wonder who and how she was raised as a child. Now she is an older adult with only self destructive behaviors.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69653 on: December 27, 2018, 04:51:15 PM »
These were definitely not "photo sessions." More like snapshots by a hot and horny dude that wanted in her pants or a girlfriend who felt better about her body after seeing Heather's.

They were shot by T.G. Razooly at his house or castle as he likes to call it.  These were photos that I had seen were similar to other girls that have had their pictures taken.  The tattoos and robe were like flashbacks to 15 years ago.

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69654 on: December 27, 2018, 04:53:27 PM »
Some of the richest people in showbiz got where there are today because of sex tapes and sleeping with people. It's all par for the course these days, plus it helps if you're hot.

Like Kim Kardashian?   Yeah, I have no respect her for either.  🤷🏻‍♀️  I just don't get it.   But as I wrote, I'm old.  I guess I'm in the old lady pearl-clutcher category.  I don't understand these people that want to be famous and do those things to get famous. 

That is not the professionalism I mean.  I am talking about if she wanted to be serious about being a broadcaster and building a career.  I know they are not professional photos. 

I agree with every word you wrote. HW lacks self respect. As for professionalism, no one is going to view her as a professional "radio host" after her posting on the Internet, The real me photos.  I wonder who and how she was raised as a child. Now she is an older adult with only self destructive behaviors.

Exactly.  This is what I mean.
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #69655 on: December 27, 2018, 04:54:01 PM »
Hallie, Heidi, Heather, Heater. All H. The obvious relationship is obvious. Where is Jackstar when we need him?
He would point out that all 20th century conspiracies and beyond are tied to Sesame Street. H conspiracies have clues to a bunch of 'H" items being aported into the television set with Bert and Ernie. These include a hat, hammer, horn, house, hamburger and a hamster named Henry.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #69656 on: December 27, 2018, 04:59:16 PM »

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #69657 on: December 27, 2018, 05:00:29 PM »
Yeah it’s not a nice look is it? I heard someone say she was in Northern California fo the holidays. Maybe she is on a bender .. she was due back on the air last night. Wonder if she will manage it tonight!?

Again, I think that was my error, she said the location of some of the photos was Arcata, CA, and I was in a hurry and reported that without realizing they were very old photos. Several good folks here corrected that. We actually don't know where she was or is over the holiday, other than that she was not on FB for a while, then she's been on and off much more since yesterday. She answered a whole lot of posts on her page late yesterday and earlier today, I think.

Btw in case you missed it, she posted this on Christmas day that for those who didn't like her posting her photos: "In the spirit of some folks out there having problems with my photos & showing you who I really am, it’s time to put on one of the most inspirational films of our time: Too Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar!

Ladies- It’s never a crime to be fabulous. Go forth and rock thine God Given Beauty!

Heather Wade,Then her whole group was posting furiously about liking these films: La Cage Aux Folles (Robin Williams version), Priscilla Queen of the Desert, etc. Fluffykins said her wife says she is like Albert (isn't it Albin? not sure) in La Cage, and quoted things she says... saying they were cute (not to me, but whatever).

Then HW commented it didn't matter whether people were transexual (I think she left out transvestite, not sure, can't find the post now again), or whatever, it's only all about love.

A man (I think from the UK) asked semi-humorously for her to reassure him she wasn't a man dressing up in those outfits (given the discussions). She responded that she's 110% all woman, but may be a little old fashioned, she likes her men big and strong. I'm paraphrasing here, but it's pretty close.

And now you're caught up on all the "hot" news... or something...  :P
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #69658 on: December 27, 2018, 05:01:20 PM »
He would point out that all 20th century conspiracies and beyond are tied to Sesame Street. H conspiracies have clues to a bunch of 'H" items being aported into the television set with Bert and Ernie. These include a hat, hammer, horn, house, hamburger and a hamster named Henry.

Yes, but... How?  ;D +1 again!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #69659 on: December 27, 2018, 05:03:53 PM »
It's a sign of someone who is desperate to keep her name out there.  There was someone who comments have been deleted by the author who was really questioning why Heather felt compelled to show the photo of her bending over the wall with her ass sticking out.  Her words came across that she knew Heather in the past and reminding her that the Heather that knew would never have considered such a thing.  The lady was promptly chastised by the faithful and even Heather herself.  Most of the comments are of course are with the male audience with the pin-up photos being the most popular.  This looks like new territory in Heather's legacy quest as she tries to figure out how to keep the show going without the guiding hand of Art.  If you are going to come out of a shell to introduce yourself to the world at least do it in a more positive way.