Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921654 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #76320 on: January 15, 2019, 08:29:54 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!

THE KINGDOM OF NYE IS NOT BROADCASTING!

NETWORK ERROR ON THE 64K CHANNEL; SILENCE ON THE 192K CHANNEL

THIS COULD BE THE END!
Shocking , didn’t see this coming. So the monks are out of a job ? 

Good evening all.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #76321 on: January 15, 2019, 08:30:47 PM »
Will she ever emerge?

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Omg I can’t un see that !!! I may never eat again.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #76322 on: January 15, 2019, 08:31:00 PM »
Shocking , didn’t see this coming. So the monks are out of a job ? 

Good evening all.
Hey Journey!!

MataHari22

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76323 on: January 15, 2019, 08:31:21 PM »
...is he Al Pacino's cousin? Asking for a friend...  8)

I once had cocktails at Pacino's.  A small restaurant in the small town of Covina, CA.  Our host that evening, Sal Pacino.   

This made me remember something. My step mom and a good friend of my dad saw a play in NYC that Al Pacino was in.  At the end of the night, after the play was over, my dad's friend went up on the stage and stole the glass that Pacino was drinking out of.  My step mom has it. That was probably like 40 years ago, and you can still see his lip prints on the glass. She never washed it, she just poured out the drink.  Lol
She would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling Ellgabbers!

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #76324 on: January 15, 2019, 08:32:25 PM »
This made me remember something. My step mom and a good friend of my dad's saw a play in NYC that Al Pacino was in.  At the end of the night, after the play was over, my dad's friend went up on the stage and stole the glass that Pacino was drinking out of.  My step mom has it. That was probably like 40 years ago, and you can still see his lip prints on the glass. She never washed it, she just poured out the drink.  Lol
Oh wow!! Cool story!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #76325 on: January 15, 2019, 08:35:13 PM »
I know...lol i would worry more if she had dogs. Her mood swings they might attack her

My mother took my cats death really hard, saying it was difficult for her because it was a piece of me that didn't go overseas. She and dad got another cat a couple of days ago, much to their dogs' dislike. ^^;  It's another little tortie that she's thinking of calling "Gypsy Rose".
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #76326 on: January 15, 2019, 08:35:40 PM »
This made me remember something. My step mom and a good friend of my dad saw a play in NYC that Al Pacino was in.  At the end of the night, after the play was over, my dad's friend went up on the stage and stole the glass that Pacino was drinking out of.  My step mom has it. That was probably like 40 years ago, and you can still see his lip prints on the glass. She never washed it, she just poured out the drink.  Lol
kewl..

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76327 on: January 15, 2019, 08:35:58 PM »
The combined page count for both Bellgab and Ellgab on Heather Wade pages is 9,500 pages with less than 1,500 of these being made before Art died. If we were to say half the posts were not about her show or the drama it would still hold true that over 3/4 the drama was in the last year of her radio career (assuming this is really the end.)

Its not all doom an gloom however, as Dave has in less than 6 months exceeded the page count than Heather was able to achieve in over the first 2 years of her show. I am convinced he will be just fine if he has more floor gum, screaming foxes and strange guests with bathtub stories.

...but they really must tell guests with beeping weak battery smoke alarms to take the flipping battery out of the unit on a commercial break, yes, @Michelle and @KRowland? Last night's beeping got our dog who hates that sound and panics up and anxious, and I spent 15 minutes trying desperately to figure out which of the many smoke alarms in this rented house was beeping. Got the ladder out, got the battery, tried to calm the dog... till I muted MITD to listen better and realized a few minutes later that the beeping had stopped. Then saw comments from @TacoBell and @Bobs Your Uncle commenting on it. Sounds funny, was not.

Barring further incidents like that, yes I think Dave will continue to do well and get even better, a good thing!  :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #76328 on: January 15, 2019, 08:36:27 PM »

The Ellgab criminal connections continue!  ;) :D

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #76329 on: January 15, 2019, 08:36:59 PM »
Does driving to Pahrump to correct the Who's headstones with a red pen qualify?

Now that would be wrong but very funny.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama with the Heatherites and other assorted half-wits
« Reply #76330 on: January 15, 2019, 08:37:17 PM »
I think Heather’s fans are more entertaining than she is.  The sheer stupidity of these people, along with their unconscious incompetence is a fascinating study in human behavior with some cheap laughs on the side. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You forgot to mention how consistently nasty and mean they are, Bluejay! But +1 anyway, great graphic!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #76331 on: January 15, 2019, 08:39:22 PM »
kewl..

Im sorry TB, I guess #Legacy has left the building

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76332 on: January 15, 2019, 08:41:07 PM »
She hasn't stayed in Heather's good graces by suggesting medication regimes (Heather wisely hung up) and now slamming Art and asking about her parents. That post won't do her any favors.

If she had set her suggestions up differently, with a disclaimer like "Please go to your doctor and ask about these possible medications to see if they might be helpful to you" it would have been different. Iirc her suggestions were actually good ones, just not appropriate to pull her medical rank and give free advice in a public podcast, unsolicited.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #76333 on: January 15, 2019, 08:42:24 PM »
Same one. Diagnosing, prescribing or claiming to be able to treat anything over the air - VERY BAD IDEA. Even if carefully worded its very dodgy because in order to prescribe she would have to know what was wrong in the first place. People here have guessed based what could be  wrong  based on patterns but there is no way to know for sure from a radio show let alone start talking prescriptions!

Exactly. She could have said talk to your doctor about this, or can I talk to you offline, privately to make some suggestions you can take to your doctor... but even that's pushing the boundary of inappropriate if not dangerous.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #76334 on: January 15, 2019, 08:42:54 PM »
kewl..

Do you like Star Trek, @timebandit ? If so, you can join us over on Dave's thread soon. He's having all three hours dedicated to it, talking to some of the people behind the scenes. He said Leonard Nemoys' son will also talk a bit.
I don't want you to feel sad.  :'(