Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917831 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #83880 on: February 13, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »
I still laugh at this one.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Didn’t she get arsey at being doxxed at one point, but she had done that?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

BrightEyes

• fan o' the Farm Penis
  • Drone Pilot
« Reply #83881 on: February 13, 2019, 01:14:20 PM »
Wow. Putting a face to the name now.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #83882 on: February 13, 2019, 01:16:40 PM »
I still laugh at this one.

Did you find the one where Heather called her out for being insane?  That was one of my favorites.
Are we having fun yet?

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #83883 on: February 13, 2019, 01:20:32 PM »

She didn't think anyone could figure out she was gay. All it took was a little reading of her own site to figure it out. And who cares. I feel sorry for her wife.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83884 on: February 13, 2019, 01:22:33 PM »
She didn't think anyone could figure out she was gay. All it took was a little reading of her own site to figure it out. And who cares. I feel sorry for her wife.

Eagle must have felt like shit that La$ha was seemingly embarrassed to have her as a spouse.
Are we having fun yet?

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #83885 on: February 13, 2019, 01:23:21 PM »
Did you find the one where Heather called her out for being insane?  That was one of my favorites.

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #83886 on: February 13, 2019, 01:28:56 PM »
Fair game, isn't that a scientology phrase? Oh yes, it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology)

Could it be the Scientologists infiltrated Heather's fan group in a takeover from within?

The other day Miller of all people also used percept as a word. That is also unique to Scientology. And they do operate out of a purple church, you know.
And there is this connection: Hubbard pretty much ripped off Star Wars: No matter who ripped off whom the general patterns are very much compatible.
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/112509/20151202/star-wars-inspire-l-ron-hubbard-create-space-opera.htm
https://observationdeck.kinja.com/1977-scientology-ad-plagiarized-star-wars-art-1748405209

Scientology also believes in Out of Body experiences, they just call it exteriorization.

They dislike psychologists and psychology, hence seeking out a faith-based addiction program versus a psychiatric one.

One of the best shows Heather hosted was exposing the Scientology cult! Have they been trying to convert her pre-emptively?? Miller has stated that he wished she would stop practicing witchcraft.

This could all be half-baked, but still something worth mulling.

Mr. Miller, are you a Scientologist?

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #83887 on: February 13, 2019, 01:45:58 PM »
Could it be the Scientologists infiltrated Heather's fan group in a takeover from within?

The other day Miller of all people also used percept as a word. That is also unique to Scientology. And they do operate out of a purple church, you know.
And there is this connection: Hubbard pretty much ripped off Star Wars: No matter who ripped off whom the general patterns are very much compatible.
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/112509/20151202/star-wars-inspire-l-ron-hubbard-create-space-opera.htm
https://observationdeck.kinja.com/1977-scientology-ad-plagiarized-star-wars-art-1748405209

Scientology also believes in Out of Body experiences, they just call it exteriorization.

They dislike psychologists and psychology, hence seeking out a faith-based addiction program versus a psychiatric one.

One of the best shows Heather hosted was exposing the Scientology cult! Have they been trying to convert her pre-emptively?? Miller has stated that he wished she would stop practicing witchcraft.

But doesn't the church of scientology prefer people who are financially viable? Not those refusing to pay 5 a month for the host they claimed to love when she was on the air?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
« Reply #83888 on: February 13, 2019, 01:46:24 PM »
There’s so little going on I am doing some forensic internet archaeology on the Heater Wad thread on BG. Finding some little pot sherds of treasure.
Lol, grub'll be all over those! ;D

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83889 on: February 13, 2019, 01:49:38 PM »

I think I remember him using the word “clear” in an awkward manner.
Are we having fun yet?

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #83890 on: February 13, 2019, 01:50:41 PM »

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day ...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83891 on: February 13, 2019, 01:55:41 PM »

Savoured like a fine wine.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #83892 on: February 13, 2019, 01:55:45 PM »
The problem with the unconditional Heather-supporters is that some are more interested in validation of their arguments than hearing another side or in hearing the truth. Even with screenshots and other evidence they still refuse to believe it, and instead become judgmental and label anyone who dares report the truth as a liar, among other slurs.  It is interesting to see how on the Facebook group “Heather Wade Presents - The Kingdom of Nye” the outspoken ones continue to slander and paint certain individuals here as villains.  And amongst these slurs and false accusations, they post links to online articles about internet bullying.  Do they not see that they are displaying the very behavior that they seem to take issue with? 

Discuss.

Discussion: No. If they say something, it's ok. If someone else says something they don't like, they will go to hell. End of discussion.  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #83893 on: February 13, 2019, 02:11:09 PM »
The problem with the unconditional Heather-supporters is that some are more interested in validation of their arguments than hearing another side or in hearing the truth. Even with screenshots and other evidence they still refuse to believe it, and instead become judgmental and label anyone who dares report the truth as a liar, among other slurs.  It is interesting to see how on the Facebook group “Heather Wade Presents - The Kingdom of Nye” the outspoken ones continue to slander and paint certain individuals here as villains.  And amongst these slurs and false accusations, they post links to online articles about internet bullying.  Do they not see that they are displaying the very behavior that they seem to take issue with? 

Discuss.

@Bluejay you make excellent points (as usual!). There appears to have been some changes over at the HW Presents page - Terry Cloth (aka Hallie) is no longer an admin, or Lasha. Not sure why this has happened, but now it’s Jay all on his own. Lasha was posting all the anti bullying stuff (some of it completely unrelevant to the point she was trying to make) and then yes posting abusive stuff. Who knows what is going on over there, but they really do appear to not understand the irony of their posting history.

I’ll happily debate the whole Heather issue with anyone, the one thing I won’t do is engage people who insult me or my appearance. I don’t stoop to that with others and expect the same courtesy. Their problem is that is all the seem to be able to do. If you can’t rebutt what I say without resorting to insults then your argument isn’t really valid. Difficult lesson for them to learn/understand.   

Maybe this is what makes them so mad at me.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #83894 on: February 13, 2019, 02:26:32 PM »

Fluffy acts like she was HW’s producer. She is annoying to the point of being exhausting