Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 83780 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #315 on: April 06, 2019, 06:17:11 AM »
I made a fist with one of my hands and started to wallop him.  Bonk, bonk, bonk!  I was hitting him on the top of his head, over and over again.  When I finally stopped, I noticed that he really didn't look any different at all.  Still, I felt kind of relieved from having hit him all those times.

This is my favorite paragraph ever written on this site.

BONK BONK BONK

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #316 on: April 06, 2019, 02:03:44 PM »
  "Oh no,' I thought to myself.  "Here comes my impatience with red headed people again."

And this is my favorite line.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #317 on: April 06, 2019, 02:06:10 PM »
This is my favorite paragraph ever written on this site.

BONK BONK BONK

I especially liked the BONK BONK BONK part.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #318 on: April 06, 2019, 02:06:38 PM »
And this is my favorite line.

I think he has met my sister in law.   ;)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #319 on: April 06, 2019, 03:30:58 PM »
Thank you, Bart and anniem.  I'm so glad that you like my dream writings.   I had a fun dream last night but I've got to do my taxes so it might take awhile to write it up, but I will do so eventually.  I think that you will like it.   

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2019, 05:38:52 PM »
Thank you, Bart and anniem.  I'm so glad that you like my dream writings.   I had a fun dream last night but I've got to do my taxes so it might take awhile to write it up, but I will do so eventually.  I think that you will like it.   

Taxes!  That would be a nightmare!
Looking forward to the write up. Meanwhile, I'll go back to page 1 and get caught up.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #321 on: April 24, 2019, 04:21:24 PM »
This dream occurred several weeks back but I think that I have retained enough of it to make a dream post.  It involves a certain part of the male anatomy though, and I was wondering if I should let modesty prevent me from mentioning it, but then there wouldn't be a reason to describe the dream in the first place.  I want to be open about what I dream... ha, open.  Not sure if that's the best word to use.  How about forth coming?  No, that's worse.  Let it all hang out?  Oh well, let's just say that I can convey what I dream without having to draw a picture of it.  Anyway, the dream...

I had returned to a place that I once worked at.  It was a classified, top secret type of job and I was glad to be going back there because it payed well.  I walked into the reception room and was told that I would be getting a physical exam and an inoculation.  I was kind of taken aback because I thought that I'd be able to start right in working again, but fine, I'd do what they want.

I was told to walk through a certain door and when I did, I found myself standing outside.  There was a table and a chair, and an irrigation ditch full of muddy water.  A pretty nurse came walking up to me and she took my blood pressure.  She put a probe in my ear to check my temperature.  She asked me a number of health related questions.  She had me look up so that she could feel around my neck.  It was right at that moment that I got all dizzy and staggered backwards, right into the ditch.

Splash!  The water was about waist high but I managed to get myself fully immersed.  The nurse was helpful and offered me a hand.  She pulled me out of the dirty water. 

"Are you OK?"  she asked.

"Oh, no problem," I said while spurting out some water.  "Just a little wet, is all."

"Don't worry about it,"  the nurse said.  "That happens more often than you would think."

The nurse produced a syringe with needle and said that it was time for my shot.  I unbuttoned the sleeve of my wet shirt and pulled it up my arm.

"No, not there,"  The nurse said with a chuckle.  "Further down."

"Oh,"  I said.

I was kind of surprised, but oh well.  I turned my back to her and lowered my pants and underwear.

"Wrong side,"  she said.

"Oh!"

I turned around and sat down on the solitary chair.  I asked her if it mattered that I was getting a shot while being covered with dirty ditch water but she said no.

She held up the syringe with needle and walked towards me.  I didn't know whether to look, or close my eyes.       

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #322 on: April 25, 2019, 05:38:21 AM »
Night before last I dreamed I was making a TV show.  We played an emergency medical team of about 4 people in a multi-purpose building that was part hospital, part other business, part hotel.  Our leader resembled William Petersen on CSI in appearance and delivery.  It seemed to be a comedy about a team that avoided any and all work.  Whatever the emergency, our leader guided and taught us to stay out of it -- which often involved hiding against the walls, in alcoves or elevators, along with our crash cart.  He always had an excuse for us.  One time it was that if we attended to this emergency, we'd be too occupied to attend to a more serious one.  Another, it was that he recognized by a green lesion in the patient -- we all saw it, once again demonstrating that dreams are in color whenever they need to be (probably all the time to give the appearance of reality) -- that if we worked on hir, we would all catch that disease and then be useless to the facility for some time.

Then he dispersed us, the better to hide.  I wound up in a room where a black male athlete was making a commercial for a bath product.  But instead of a normal bathtub, this one was like a pool with one sloping end that one could wade into, which I did.  At this point and for the rest of the dream I was naked.  The endorser passed up adding some liquid to the water and instead stood outside the tub and put in some powder which I understood to be sodium lauryl sulfoacetate that was on display in a cup.  Then I got out of the water, dried off, and left the building, still naked.

I turned out to be in midtown Manhattan and looked for how to get home.  But I couldn't remember where home was.  I entered Grand Central Station before I realized the futility of the situation.  At this point I put 2 and 2 together: naked on the street, trying to get home -- yeah, I'm dreaming.  But if I'm dreaming, then I don't need to go anywhere in particular, and I just decided to wander wherever I felt like, heedless of my nudity or other matters of manners.  A child wanted to cross the street, I told him just to follow me, heedless of the heavy traffic in both directions; it stopped for us.  On the other side of the street I approached from behind some brown-costumed performers of a dance.  I shoulder-charged some woman among them, and she apologized to me.  I went into the building they were facing, and joined a party where people were drinking a toast; I drank with them.  These people and the dancers were of some unspecified eastern or central European ethnicity.

Then I left the table and went back to the other side of the street.  At some point I think I gave someone a wrestling lesson.  Then I decided to brush my teeth.  I manifested a toothbrush and then came upon a water dispenser in the side of a building.  It accepted coins as donations -- might've been holy water -- but I didn't put any in, just used the water to wet my brush.  After brushing my teeth, I told those around me that since I was dreaming, to dispose of my toothbrush I'd just throw it into the air and it'd disappear.  To my chagrin, it came down and landed on the street.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #323 on: April 27, 2019, 09:29:31 PM »
I was standing with a large assemblage of people inside of some type of convention center.  After engaging a man in some polite conversation, I came to learn that we were all customers of a certain well known, online stock brokerage company.  The company was holding a big banquet for us, in appreciation of our business.  I no sooner digested those bits of information when somebody walked up to me and said that I was wanted up on the stage.  I asked why, and was told that I was one of the top five stock pickers for last year and that I was to give a speech.  I was directed to a hallway that looked like a subway tunnel with no tracks.  Just go down to the end of the hall, I was directed, and I would enter the back of the stage.

I started to walk down the hall but I became so full of zeal over my accomplishment that I started to run.  I raised my arms up and shouted "Wahoo!"  I seem to recall that there were people on both sides of the hallway, cheering me on.

I got to the end of the hall and sure enough, there was the back stage area.  A group of men were standing behind the curtain, waiting for it to open.  "Ahhh,"  I thought to myself.  "There are the other four stock picking champions."  But wait a second, I looked again and saw five men standing there.  I hurriedly approached a man walking about with a clipboard in hand and asked about my presence on the stage.

"Name?"  He asked.

"Gins.  Rikki Gins,"  I said.

He looked at the list on the clipboard and said "Well I'm sorry sir, but I don't see your name here.  And besides, we've got the five top stock pickers standing right there, waiting to go onstage."

I walked further backstage with a feeling of great disappointment.  In fact, I got to feeling so utterly depressed over things, that I fell out of the dream and woke up.       

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #324 on: April 29, 2019, 11:53:36 AM »
I had a touch of dream paralysis while falling asleep last night.  I was walking through a black void when all at once, there was a blinding flash of light that entered my eyes and shot directly into my brain.  I tried to say, "Somebody took my picture."  But when I tried to say it, my vocal chords were frozen.  Then, my body became rigid and I started to topple over like a statue.  Thankfully, some invisible dream beings were nice enough to catch me before I struck the ground. 

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #325 on: April 29, 2019, 07:42:54 PM »
Two Recent Weird Dreams:

2) Weird game show. @ShayP Hosted by Angela Landsbury!...

@albrecht Man, you're killing me.  LOL!!!!

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2019, 07:56:08 PM »
A few nights ago I had a dream that involved the Bee Gees.  The details are sketchy but I recall that I met them somewhere and I ended going back to a studio to watch them do a track.  It was "I Started a Joke."  I recall sitting in a dark room next to the brothers while Robin sang the song behind the glass.  While he was singing I said "I heard this before."  The brothers shot me down and said I couldn't have.  Next they were hungry.  I suggested getting some hoagies or "something."  They seemed puzzled.
So I said "Subs! Sandwiches!."  Then menus were in our hands.  All of us except for Maurice ordered Italian.  He ordered Steak & Cheese.  I received the order and Barry paid.  I looked down at the sandwiches wrapped in white paper with our names on what we ordered.   We ate them and Barry said we had to go to a hardware store.  I asked why?  Then we ended up in a store I remember from my childhood in Pittsburgh.  It was called Keystone Plumbing.  The Bee Gees bought 3 brooms and a toilet brush.  The brooms were of the straw type and I recommended the toilet brush to Barry.  He seemed pleased.

The end.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2019, 08:32:19 PM »
A few nights ago I had a dream that involved the Bee Gees.  The details are sketchy but I recall that I met them somewhere and I ended going back to a studio to watch them do a track.  It was "I Started a Joke."  I recall sitting in a dark room next to the brothers while Robin sang the song behind the glass.  While he was singing I said "I heard this before."  The brothers shot me down and said I couldn't have.  Next they were hungry.  I suggested getting some hoagies or "something."  They seemed puzzled.
So I said "Subs! Sandwiches!."  Then menus were in our hands.  All of us except for Maurice ordered Italian.  He ordered Steak & Cheese.  I received the order and Barry paid.  I looked down at the sandwiches wrapped in white paper with our names on what we ordered.   We ate them and Barry said we had to go to a hardware store.  I asked why?  Then we ended up in a store I remember from my childhood in Pittsburgh.  It was called Keystone Plumbing.  The Bee Gees bought 3 brooms and a toilet brush.  The brooms were of the straw type and I recommended the toilet brush to Barry.  He seemed pleased.

The end.

Now that is one hell of a cool dream there, Shay.  Keep 'em coming.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #328 on: May 01, 2019, 09:16:35 AM »
Now that is one hell of a cool dream there, Shay.  Keep 'em coming.
What am I, chopped liver?  You inspired me to recall one from last week that I was too busy to write down.

I was with the cast of Seinfeld in an informal restaurant.  They were straggling in, and the dining room seemed to grow to accommodate them as they came -- or at least I became aware of more tables when they were needed.  One end overlooked an atrium.  I recognized Wayne Knight at the next table even though his back was to me.  Then in came 2 young black ladies, acquaintance of each other, to sit opposite me and someone else.  One of this pair looked perfectly normal -- quite attractive, really -- but the other had a nose almost as big as the rest of her head.  The nose was shaped halfway between a bowling pin and a floodlamp, and her nostrils were facing frontward on the fat part of it.  I tried not to say anything about it.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Frank Albertson
« Reply #329 on: May 01, 2019, 01:29:04 PM »
What am I, chopped liver?  You inspired me to recall one from last week that I was too busy to write down.

I was with the cast of Seinfeld in an informal restaurant.  They were straggling in, and the dining room seemed to grow to accommodate them as they came -- or at least I became aware of more tables when they were needed.  One end overlooked an atrium.  I recognized Wayne Knight at the next table even though his back was to me.  Then in came 2 young black ladies, acquaintance of each other, to sit opposite me and someone else.  One of this pair looked perfectly normal -- quite attractive, really -- but the other had a nose almost as big as the rest of her head.  The nose was shaped halfway between a bowling pin and a floodlamp, and her nostrils were facing frontward on the fat part of it.  I tried not to say anything about it.

Your dream has people that I'm not acquainted with because I stopped watching comedy shows a long time ago.  Shay's dream had the Bee Gees in it and I could easily visualize them because they were from my generation.  The Bee Gees buying cleaning supplies was killer.  But don't get me wrong, your dream was very good.  I liked how the personalities in it were upstaged by a horrendously large nose.  Definitely not chopped liver.