Author Topic: Christmas 2019  (Read 29240 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Christmas 2019
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2019, 04:27:13 AM »
@ShayP  Super rich thick and hoppy craft beer ALL FUCKING DAY!! ;D

But really::
Since 01 my wife has been making eggs benny every Christmas morning, sometimes even for a small army. They all leave after and return for dinner because they're all day barnacles looking for free stuff. Kidding. I still don't know what she does with that homemade Hollandaise sauce but it's divine and I could drink it like soup. She'll usually uses a nice deli shaved ham or smoked salmon. Or BOTH - this year as things have gotten out of hand with guests ::)  Would you please come yell at them for me?? ;D

No lunch needed because we'll be napping.

Dinner will be a classic extreme buttery Turkey basted in some concoction she learnt of while working in a Greek restaurant many years ago. Roasted garlic mash (I do those) Glazed carrots. Brussel sprouts done in chicken stock with bacon (again, don't know what she does but I'm glad she does it) And Paula Deen's mac n cheese (because my wife is a racist) ;D ;)

After that will be a flourless Chocolate lava cake. Originally it was supposed to be just US TWO! but now we have nine adults and four kids. Instead of the four kids I'd rather have baby goats running around the house ::) Compact little assholes who don't stop asking me for stuff. "I could throw you through the window you little shitbirds!" FUCK OFF!

I'm missing several details and finishing touches but you get the point.

PS  for my wife's staff party she took everybody (I paid for me) to the pea shoot chef's place.  Pictured you'll see the wilted pea shoots on the side of my plate. They were on TOP of my chicken masala.  I love masala sauce :-*

oh yeah, great stuffing of course  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@Christmas Farm Penis  "...pea shoot chef's place" and "Paula Deen's mac n cheese (because my wife is a racist)" equals LMAO!!!  Oh man that tickles me.  I needed a good laugh to start the morning.  The breakfast sounds divine.  Your wife can master a hollandaise sauce and you can't even line up the Santa's on wrapping paper?  tsk tsk. :-\   I kid man!  I kid.  ;)  ;D

Dinner for two would've been nice.  Did you get blindsided with the extra guests?  I'm with you regarding the kids.  When kids would be over they'd go through my stuff.  >:(  Their parents would say "Oh no.  It's okay."  What!!!??  No no no.  This is my place.  They can do what I say or they can sit their asses down and be quiet.  Well, that's what went through my head, annndd I may or may not have blurted it out loud one one occasion.  :D

Oh.  By the way, that looked like a nice little meal at wifey's staff party...minus the shoots.  ;)

CHEERS MAN!  8)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2019, 07:15:03 AM »

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
It’s as excited to be eaten as you are to eat it!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2019, 11:22:23 AM »
It’s as excited to be eaten as you are to eat it!
He was exited. For that chickens name was Siegfried. I am the only one to show him any appreciation. Unless you're talking about the pea shoots. They were in hysterics. :-\

@Christmas Farm Penis  "...pea shoot chef's place" and "Paula Deen's mac n cheese (because my wife is a racist)" equals LMAO!!!  Oh man that tickles me.  I needed a good laugh to start the morning.  The breakfast sounds divine.  Your wife can master a hollandaise sauce and you can't even line up the Santa's on wrapping paper?  tsk tsk. :-\   I kid man!  I kid.  ;)  ;D

Dinner for two would've been nice.  Did you get blindsided with the extra guests?  I'm with you regarding the kids.  When kids would be over they'd go through my stuff.  >:(  Their parents would say "Oh no.  It's okay."  What!!!??  No no no.  This is my place.  They can do what I say or they can sit their asses down and be quiet.  Well, that's what went through my head, annndd I may or may not have blurted it out loud one one occasion.  :D

Oh.  By the way, that looked like a nice little meal at wifey's staff party...minus the shoots.  ;)

CHEERS MAN!  8)
Cheers!

I guess blindsided would be one way to put it, but truthfully we seemed to let ourselves get somewhat suckered in to hosting all the guests. AND KIDS.  The kids are all pretty cool on their own but when they're all hopped up on Christmas day as well as together in a group, they seem to be more like a gang of mini thugs up for hijinks and TOM Foolery. And they bring all their new toys over ::)  Bad me says I could just leave guns scattered around the house :P.. but i din say dat ;D

The staff party dinner was fantastic. Those portabellas mmmmm

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2019, 11:59:56 AM »

You guys are killing me with this Holiday food. I'm doing the Cabbage Soup Diet until the 24th. Hopefully so I don't have to diet for 10 months after two months of indulgence. Summer is Coming

“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2019, 12:07:47 PM »

You guys are killing me with this Holiday food. I'm doing the Cabbage Soup Diet until the 24th. Hopefully so I don't have to diet for 10 months after two months of indulgence. Summer is Coming

Cabbage soup diet works great especially if you put in a bunch of hot pepper.  The trick is that you only eat the soup. 

p.s. I just finished a slice of pumpkin pound cake with cream cheese frosting.
Are we having fun yet?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2019, 12:14:19 PM »

Are you kidding? Do you really only eat cabbage soup?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2019, 12:46:09 PM »

Summer is coming???  you're in SoCal!! It's summer now and always!!

As far as the cabbage soup diet goes ::) you wouldn't need to subject yourself to needless discomfort if you'd simply maintain year round. You people drive me nuts with this self foodstuff flagellation. Completely unnecessary!! Self Discipline. Don't let it come to that point!!

Saying that in a very gentle and humble way with peace n love. Peeaaace AND Looovvve  :)

I'm going to my springboard class now!!

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2019, 01:03:00 PM »
Cabbage soup diet works great especially if you put in a bunch of hot pepper.  The trick is that you only eat the soup. 

p.s. I just finished a slice of pumpkin pound cake with cream cheese frosting.

Chili powder and a touch of cayenne

p.s. You know where you can pound that pound cake
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2019, 01:04:19 PM »
Are you kidding? Do you really only eat cabbage soup?

No. But mostly. Actually, it's very yummy

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2019, 01:30:08 PM »

It's 63° (17 in Canuk). I'm wearing a sweater and real shoes

As far as the cabbage soup diet goes ::) you wouldn't need to subject yourself to needless discomfort if you'd simply maintain year round. You people drive me nuts with this self foodstuff flagellation. Completely unnecessary!! Self Discipline. Don't let it come to that point!!

I'M PETITE AND HAVE A SLOW METABOLISM!

Saying that in a very gentle and humble way with peace n love. Peeaaace AND Looovvve  :)

what the hell. It's Christmas Peace and Love to you too. kinda sort of  ;)

Big whoop. Don't fall off and break anything. I already treadmilled

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2019, 03:04:03 PM »

What! Stop! Springboard?!? Are you just saying that?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2019, 03:26:10 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2019, 07:59:58 PM »
Just kidding. I saw your post so I thought it would be a great closer. It worked! :)

I'M PETITE AND HAVE A SLOW METABOLISM!

I'M PETITE IN THE PANTS!! But Hey! it may be short, but IT'S SKINNY!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  SO THERE!

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2019, 08:05:02 PM »
Just kidding. I saw your post so I thought it would be a great closer. It worked! :)

I'M PETITE IN THE PANTS!! But Hey! it may be short, but IT'S SKINNY!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  SO THERE!

It did and I thought I had converted you for a minute. sigh.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #194 on: December 18, 2019, 08:13:33 PM »
It did and I thought I had converted you for a minute. sigh.
No sighing. I watched a few videos on it and it looks great. For women! I need more. I get all the benefits of all that in my daily life. I don't even sit when I post.  But I do appreciate what you do. I DO!

And frankly I thought my joke was hysterical >:(  Not long, but I make up for it in skinniness??  c'mon baby, that's gold!!