Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11922464 times)

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #73680 on: January 10, 2019, 08:17:51 AM »
Don't mistake my friendship for endorsement. Between the alcoholism, the suicide scare, and the domestic abuse victim blaming, Miller what the fuck is going on with you? This hasn't attention seeking this is something objectivity wrong here. Is this really all related to Heather? It's it really something so trivial that's sending you over the edge? Art Bell is gone. Heather is not the living embodiment of Art. His spirit is gone and moved on. He is more alive in your heart and memories than he is with this vile woman whose energy and behavior is too toxic for you to surround yourself in. She will never be Art. And NONE of this is ever anything full obsess about. At the end of the day this is all part of the entertainment industry. ENTERTAINMENT.

Stop speaking hyperbolically about suicide, that's fucked. I've already failed at helping one person from committing suicide, and I'm not going to put myself through that again. If you're sad,  we'll listen.

I'm out of words. Sorry for swearing. I'm having a hard time elegantly putting my thoughts into words. Now im not even sure i should have typed anything because it's just going to fall onto deaf ears anyway.

Miller what the actual fuck is going on, please go to rehab (again)
Noory was the real legacy...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #73681 on: January 10, 2019, 08:21:48 AM »
Don't mistake my friendship for endorsement. Between the alcoholism, the suicide scare, and the domestic abuse victim blaming, Miller what the fuck is going on with you? This hasn't attention seeking this is something objectivity wrong here. Is this really all related to Heather? It's it really something so trivial that's sending you over the edge? Art Bell is gone. Heather is not the living embodiment of Art. His spirit is gone and moved on. He is more alive in your heart and memories than he is with this vile woman whose energy and behavior is too toxic for you to surround yourself in. She will never be Art. And NONE of this is ever anything full obsess about. At the end of the day this is all part of the entertainment industry. ENTERTAINMENT.

Stop speaking hyperbolically about suicide, that's fucked. I've already failed at helping one person from committing suicide, and I'm not going to put myself through that again. If you're sad,  we'll listen.

I'm out of words. Sorry for swearing. I'm having a hard time elegantly putting my thoughts into words. Now im not even sure i should have typed anything because it's just going to fall onto deaf ears anyway.

Not sure it will do any good but I hope he does listen to you (he does generally) and well said.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #73682 on: January 10, 2019, 08:30:30 AM »
We just lost my 19 yr old cousin to suicide. Thats why miller is pissing me off

I am so sorry for your loss.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #73683 on: January 10, 2019, 08:31:48 AM »

I hope he listens to you. Suicide is not something to glibly talk about. It hurts the ones you leave behind. My cousin lost her only child, her world. He was 19. He had so many issues but hid them . noone knew. Until after he killed himself and they found his journals. He was a quiet giant. Sweet and and kind to a fault and had an innocent heart. He saw no other way out.
I also have been the victim of DV with my ex husband.
Miller needs to go back to rehab for drinking and obsession rehab.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #73684 on: January 10, 2019, 08:33:13 AM »
I am so sorry for your loss.
Thank you. He was a sweet kid who was too kind hearted for this world. Suicide is not something to joke about.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #73685 on: January 10, 2019, 08:40:20 AM »
I did not come here to discuss fucking JediMiller. DAMMIT. WTF  This is the shit that happens with no moderation.

Whaaa?  Dude, self moderate then!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #73686 on: January 10, 2019, 08:44:15 AM »
Also he was a complete prick about DV, feels bad and hates that he was called out and knows he was wrong. I like Miller, but he is making it very very difficult for me to continue feeling that.

I know what you mean.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #73687 on: January 10, 2019, 08:46:25 AM »
Im ok all. I called my gf over video.  I told her what was going on and ahe helped me out. I told her i was about to drive to see heather  and that i talked to the sheriffs.  She talked me down

It is good you are not dead today.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73688 on: January 10, 2019, 09:05:04 AM »
Yeh. Tater is having a meltdown as well.
We have notified the Nye county sheriff, though I don't know why.
He lives in San Diego...

Dear Doomed, you are in fact a deviated prevert, as your tag line on your avatar says... and you made me laugh out loud this morning. Thank you! +1 8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #73689 on: January 10, 2019, 09:11:27 AM »
We just lost my 19 yr old cousin to suicide. Thats why miller is pissing me off

I get that. I completely understand how frustrated people (including me) can get. I also understand that male people and female people communicate differently, as is evidenced by the need to bleach tables. There is also an internet factor, he says and acts some ways and sees it as "the internet, it is what you do" but when not everyone is doing that, there is upset over the words.
I whatif. And what goes through my head is whatifs. What if we found out today that someone we interact with here committed suicide? I try to be mindful in advance and if something like that were to occur, I would likely have no regrets about my actions and words. It is all rather complex for such a simple thing of typing here and trying to have fun.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #73690 on: January 10, 2019, 09:15:41 AM »
I get that. I completely understand how frustrated people (including me) can get. I also understand that male people and female people communicate differently, as is evidenced by the need to bleach tables. There is also an internet factor, he says and acts some ways and sees it as "the internet, it is what you do" but when not everyone is doing that, there is upset over the words.
I whatif. And what goes through my head is whatifs. What if we found out today that someone we interact with here committed suicide? I try to be mindful in advance and if something like that were to occur, I would likely have no regrets about my actions and words. It is all rather complex for such a simple thing of typing here and trying to have fun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73691 on: January 10, 2019, 09:16:22 AM »
Good morning. Was all those posting for drama sake? Time will tell. If this was Facebook or Twitter, members could notify the administrators. In EllGab, I am not sure of the procedures. @Bart Ell , what are your thoughts? Since Bart was in contact with him for the Wootacular, maybe there is a contact phone number.  The trouble being suicide is not something you just say for attention. As per WadeGab, he has a history of threatening suicide.  Like you said-- most of your die-hard fans are not quite right.

Miller has a pattern of saying something obnoxious or to provoke someone, and then when he gets blowback on what he said, he says calm down, it's just talk here,you mad bro?

Well, the thing is, there's no such thing as "just talk" here, each of us is responsible for everything we write here. On some level, we mean what we are writing or we wouldn't be posting it. If others object to what you write, you get to deal with the blowback. But saying "it's just talk here" as if you didn't mean what you wrote isn't right.

Everything we post here has some impact, greater or lesser, on those who read it, and to deny that you provoked that impact is irresponsible and immature at the very least.

No one here gets to automatically be liked or approved of just for the mere act of posting and then disclaiming those posts disingenuously.  :P :P

On another note, perhaps I missed it, but how do we know Miller is ok this morning? Thanks.

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #73692 on: January 10, 2019, 09:17:30 AM »
>^..^<

Morning Everyone.

Glad to see Mr. Miller has made it through the night and that at least a couple people are at least minimally able to communicate to him. Anything I say would be dust and tumbleweeds.

Its kind of interesting for any person, with the bombardment of voices and people we could listen to which persons really can reach someone and have influence. Are they that are in closest proximity? Those that have been the most reliable? Or maybe those that might remind of us of a parent or grandparent no longer around?

Then there are the larger socio-cultural matters to factor in. At present there is some backlash against academia and intellectualism. Use of a twenty-five cent college word will turn some off to your message even if your thinking is sound. Some might be more receptive to messages with vulgarity and harsh radical statements.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #73693 on: January 10, 2019, 09:18:29 AM »
Good morning all! Disturbing messages from @Jedimiller.  He may be posting this for drama sake, and he may not.  In the Army, we took every suicide threat seriously because you never know.  Of course, in the Army, we would immediately have someone sit with that Soldier until we could get him to mental health.  Jedi, if you are trolling us, shame on you! However, if you are seriously contemplating suicide, I pray you get immediate help.  Dial 911, it is faster than the suicide hotline.  Ms. Wade, if you are lurking, I hope you see that your meltdown is also affecting others!  You put yourself out there as the Queen of the night, you say you are dedicated to your fans, but madame, you are queen of the dirt! If one commits suicide over you, then you are responsible for that; I dare say your are a murderer.  You know most of your die-hard fans are not quite right and you play on their emotions to make yourself feel empowered.  For shame!

Well said! +1

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #73694 on: January 10, 2019, 09:23:50 AM »

I'm thinking we may need a ladies only table at some point. I don't think there's enough bleach to keep up with this alpha male business. ::)