Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 833602 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2018, 12:22:58 PM »
With Connie, going through a drive-thru is high adventure.   ;)

Well, it was pretty adventurous of her to order white milk from what did sound like an African American!    This could have gone ugly early!!

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2018, 06:14:01 PM »
Well, it was pretty adventurous of her to order white milk from what did sound like an African American!    This could have gone ugly early!!

What?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #362 on: August 14, 2018, 09:29:04 PM »
What?
Connie described that she wanted milk.  She described it, as like, you know, white.  The cashier sounded African American, so to me Connie's remark seemed extra unnecessary.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #363 on: August 14, 2018, 09:39:29 PM »
Connie described that she wanted milk.  She described it, as like, you know, white.  The cashier sounded African American, so to me Connie's remark seemed extra unnecessary.

Life is subjective, I guess...so, ok

You up for coast  tonight? 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #364 on: August 14, 2018, 11:47:56 PM »
Life is subjective, I guess...so, ok

You up for coast  tonight?
The bumper music bothers me lately.  I've gotten tired of being bothered so close to sleepytime.  So, not listening.  Maybe I'll listen to it tomorrow during the day.  I've also been getting up earlier.

LuLu

• KIDD
« Reply #365 on: August 15, 2018, 12:14:01 AM »

White milk is what you order when the strawberry, chocolate, and banana varities are also available. Not everything is a grave offense.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #366 on: August 15, 2018, 12:59:10 AM »
White milk is what you order when the strawberry, chocolate, and banana varities are also available. Not everything is a grave offense.

Agreed. Haven't seen you around before. Good to meet you

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #367 on: August 15, 2018, 12:59:55 AM »
The bumper music bothers me lately.  I've gotten tired of being bothered so close to sleepytime.  So, not listening.  Maybe I'll listen to it tomorrow during the day.  I've also been getting up earlier.

Rest well

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #368 on: August 15, 2018, 03:23:11 AM »
I've always heard of it as plain or regular, never as white.

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #369 on: August 15, 2018, 10:16:48 PM »
Noory is already off to a rocky start
Live every Saturday night 8pm pst - 11 pm est

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #370 on: August 15, 2018, 11:45:24 PM »
Noory is already off to a rocky start
Old age is crapping (sic) up on him, heh heh...  Dateline, did you get that!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #371 on: August 15, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »
lol another social retard 'researcher'. tonight's loser is in court trying to sue the Canadian Ministry of Fish and Wildlife for being derelict in their duty in not investigating or protecting Bigfoots. And some idiot lawyer agreed to represent him.
Even if he could prove sasquatches exist the onus is on the plaintiff to prove they've been harmed by the negligence of the defendant. The lawyer argued that there's precedent in tobacco cases, that until lawsuits got before a court that nobody believed cigarettes caused disease. Which is true but to get to a trial a lawyer had to have a real person who claimed physical damage due to smoking and some compelling evidence to prove the claim. LOL he's whining that the judge has been very hard on him and his lawyer. No shit, surprised the judge gave them more than 5 minutes of his time.

He knows he's going to get this thrown out but he remains undaunted because that's how loony tunes roll so he's going to sue the state of California next and then the province of British Columbia. I hope a judge fucks with him and orders a 72 hour hold for a psych evaluation in a hospital.

And as usual Jorch is fully supportive of his guest, he says 'Why can't we all just work together on this?' Um, because our courts have important business to do. I'm hoping the guest gets stuck with the costs the government has absorbed to represent itself in this ridiculous frivolous lawsuit.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #372 on: August 15, 2018, 11:48:17 PM »
Why is anyone listening to Noory right now?  I can understand when Dave goes off the air but really...now?
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #373 on: August 16, 2018, 02:53:22 AM »
Old age is crapping (sic) up on him, heh heh...  Dateline, did you get that!

I believe he mentioned that to his first guest, working late nights definitely takes it toll.

Username

• Filthy Animal
  • KNYE
  • under pale Moonlight
    • End of Days
« Reply #374 on: August 16, 2018, 02:58:12 AM »
Why is anyone listening to Noory right now?  I can understand when Dave goes off the air but really...now?

I will occasionally listen for the first 20-30 mins, if I'm in a car or doing something & need some background Ambience going on.  Aside from that, I don't normally listen.