Author Topic: The EllGab Garden  (Read 234877 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: The EllGab Garden
« Reply #1230 on: March 20, 2021, 05:58:10 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Not to worry, Annie.  Come summer you can make your own rainbows.  Here's one from 2017.

I drove through a rainbow yesterday.
Now that everyone is jealous I can carry on with my day.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1231 on: March 20, 2021, 06:20:08 AM »
@anniem
So you have a mountain in your backyard? I have no words to describe the beauty of this mountain. I wonder how the Karuk people describe this Úytaahkoo or "White Mountain."

The front of my home faces this mountain. I took that photo from the deck. We figure we are 10 miles from the mountain. Which is a volcano, so I hope it stays nice and quiet until I am gone.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1232 on: March 20, 2021, 06:21:29 AM »
I drove through a rainbow yesterday.
Now that everyone is jealous I can carry on with my day.

There should have been a pot of gold.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1233 on: March 20, 2021, 06:31:04 AM »
There should have been a pot of gold.

I did not drive to the end of a rainbow.
Get your shit in order!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1234 on: March 20, 2021, 07:01:09 AM »
I did not drive to the end of a rainbow.
Get your shit in order!

I won't!
I WILL NOT!

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1235 on: March 20, 2021, 07:21:35 AM »
The front of my home faces this mountain. I took that photo from the deck. We figure we are 10 miles from the mountain. Which is a volcano, so I hope it stays nice and quiet until I am gone.

ART BELL left you a message in the other thread.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias Karl August Drews
« Reply #1236 on: March 20, 2021, 01:55:36 PM »
Here is the real success story for last summer at the EllGab Garden West.  For years now, I have had a clump of Achillea, Fernleaf Yarrow growing in a metal tub.  I was getting nothing but leaf growth with no flowers for a good six years or so.  Until last summer when some flower stems appeared.

Low and behold, it bloomed profusely. 

I've absolutely no idea how the plant will do this summer.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achillea_filipendulina)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1237 on: March 20, 2021, 02:58:54 PM »
Here is the real success story for last summer at the EllGab Garden West.  For years now, I have had a clump of Achillea, Fernleaf Yarrow growing in a metal tub.  I was getting nothing but leaf growth with no flowers for a good six years or so.  Until last summer when some flower stems appeared.

I've absolutely no idea how the plant will do this summer.  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achillea_filipendulina)

Maybe pink or purple!!   ;)

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
« Reply #1238 on: March 20, 2021, 03:20:49 PM »

I used to have a book about an ancient civilization that lives under Mt. Shasta but I don't believe that I ever got around to reading it.  Not much help I know, right?  Oh well, if you hear strange tunnel noises under your house, you might have an inkling what's going on.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1239 on: March 20, 2021, 03:47:14 PM »
I used to have a book about an ancient civilization that lives under Mt. Shasta but I don't believe that I ever got around to reading it.  Not much help I know, right?  Oh well, if you hear strange tunnel noises under your house, you might have an inkling what's going on.

Lemurians!
https://activenorcal.com/lemurians-emerge-from-mt-shasta-publicly-lambasted-for-not-sheltering-in-place/

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1240 on: March 20, 2021, 04:04:06 PM »

I believe I have seen the the fernleaf yarrow growing wild along a highway. You had great blooms last summer. With some kindness from mother nature 2021 will be even better.
Is there an EllGab Garden East?

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1241 on: March 20, 2021, 04:21:50 PM »
Lemurians!
https://activenorcal.com/lemurians-emerge-from-mt-shasta-publicly-lambasted-for-not-sheltering-in-place/

@anniem   What fun to read this 'news story.' Are the Lemurians just tall Wee Folks?
In the British Isles and Scandinavia, the fairy folk were supernormal entities who inhabited a magical kingdom beneath the surface of the earth. While in County Clare, Ireland, I saw the famous 'fairly bush.'

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/ireland/articles/the-story-behind-irelands-fairy-forts-and-where-to-see-them/

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
« Reply #1242 on: March 20, 2021, 05:35:39 PM »
Is there an EllGab Garden East?

You can be an EllGab Garden East, FISH.  I am only one EllGab Garden West.  I'm sure there are more out here.  @anniem could be an EllGab Garden West, or an EllGab Garden Northern California.  All of the EllGab Garden titles are flexible.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1243 on: March 20, 2021, 08:15:56 PM »
@anniem   What fun to read this 'news story.' Are the Lemurians just tall Wee Folks?
In the British Isles and Scandinavia, the fairy folk were supernormal entities who inhabited a magical kingdom beneath the surface of the earth. While in County Clare, Ireland, I saw the famous 'fairly bush.'

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/ireland/articles/the-story-behind-irelands-fairy-forts-and-where-to-see-them/

Excellent article! Thank you miss @FISH How long ago was your trip to Ireland?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1244 on: March 20, 2021, 08:18:13 PM »
You can be an EllGab Garden East, FISH.  I am only one EllGab Garden West.  I'm sure there are more out here.  @anniem could be an EllGab Garden West, or an EllGab Garden Northern California.  All of the EllGab Garden titles are flexible.

But I have no garden!