Author Topic: Dream Stuff  (Read 84582 times)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
Re: Dream Stuff
« Reply #420 on: February 08, 2020, 09:13:33 PM »
Your dreams are like fun stories, how do you remember so much?
I wake up with no alarm, and don't have to do anything but run to the bathroom.

Which reminds me of a detail I'd forgotten about that last dream: I went looking for the men's room in that building, and Kim told me I was looking down the wrong corridor.  I think it led to the ladies' room.  I never did find the men's room, but fortunately didn't wet the bed.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #421 on: February 12, 2020, 01:27:06 AM »
Last night I dreamed I was touring North Korea with its current Kim as my personal tour guide.  I don't remember where we were headed when he got a call that there was trouble on a certain floor.  We got in the elevator, where he pressed two floor numbers simultaneously to get special access; I remember one was 8, I think the other was 5.  We got to the floor, got out and turned the corner, and there was a middle aged woman apparently passed out on a brown upholstered bench in the hallway.  Kim pulled out a pair of scissors and poked a hole in her shirt over the shoulder, and reflected a small tag thru the hole.  There was Korean printed info on it, black on white.  Kim explained to me that this was emergency info all North Koreans wore, and phoned emergency medical techs.  When they arrived and took the lady away, we went back down the elevator to the lobby, where Kim left me alone for a while and walked out the front glass doors, I think with the med techs.

I sat down on an upholstered bench, and up walked two stereotypic American G-men, fedoras and all.  They sat left and right of me on the bench and proceeded to question me about what I'd seen.  I told them about the preceding incident and that I was impressed by this shirt tag system, although I admitted that the lady could've been a shill who staged the event to impress me.  The G-men assured me that she was a shill, but didn't convince me.

Only after I woke up did it occur to me that it was the supposed G-men who were shills, probing for a reaction from me.
Yeah, I've had dreams where jerks later try to get a reaction out of me.  One guy, a man who was a coward and did nothing to prevent the death of an innocent woman, kept repeating, "You know, they killed her" just to traumatize me after I had turned my face away.

Another time recently, I saw a person in some sort of supposed fatal torture device.  The post-dream prober jerk kept narrating, just in case I was missing the death scene.  Garbage people.  In the dream, I was not quite getting it.  I thought the person was dying on hospice and that their device was a stupid toy or something.  I derisively kept saying, "Hospice doesn't work this way.  This isn't how people die.  This is bogus."  Well, usually my real emotions about traumatizing dreams like these don't surface until weeks after the dream.  There are some sick sacks of shit people out there - I am convinced it's synthetic transmission.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2020, 01:30:43 AM »
I've had some interesting ones lately, but forgotten, although one that sticks out in my mind was where I wound up in podiatry school.  It's easier to keep details like that when I discuss them with someone in the waking world, like my friend and housemate, as I did that one.  I guess I can't call it the woke world these days.

Last night I had another toilet dream.  I dreamed was was to attend an affair the next day, and that my mother was hinting that she wanted me to freshen up beforehand.  I can't remember when I last had Mother in a dream, extremely rare since she died over 50 years ago in the waking world.  Anyway I was staying in strange quarters, and I went to use a bathroom.  On one wall was a funny kind of toilet or urinal, distorted in its angle to the wall, like a parallelogram, as if it were to save space although there seemed to be plenty of it.  I was having trouble starting, so I closed the door, thinking maybe the thought of Mother seeing me was inhibiting me, even though she wasn't directly in view in the hallway.  So I resumed but wondered why I was still having difficulty starting the urine stream.

Fortunately that's when I woke up, and was very glad I had difficulty starting that urine stream!  That's a few times in the 21st Century that I've come close to wetting the bed.  It actually happened only once, but it seems just a matter of time until I repeat.  Until then I'm keeping this old sagging mattress, which was new when that happened.
Humerous.  Having an elderly cat, I like those flat sheets that are flocked with "rubber" backing.  They are not as big as a real flat sheet but they cover the main pelvic area very well.  Being synthetic, they don't breathe well, so I usually put on two bottom sheets for breathability.  She usually is a good cat.  But there have been times...  I've heard toilet dreams relate to purging emotions.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #423 on: February 12, 2020, 10:24:59 PM »
Dream:

Back in high school
Grade nine seated behind Kim Schuman :-* Oooh  Kim :P :-*
Suddenly realize I am naked and nobody else knows. Yet.
c+ average on all subjects

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #424 on: February 13, 2020, 05:57:53 AM »

Grade nine seated behind Kim Schuman :-* Oooh  Kim :P :-*

Just Googled her.
She didn't hold up well.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #425 on: February 13, 2020, 03:17:58 PM »
Just Googled her.
She didn't hold up well.
She had real beef curtains and the coveted, heart shaped gap :-*        But yes :-\ and as the song says, that was yesterday.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #426 on: February 15, 2020, 12:48:45 AM »
She had real beef curtains and the coveted, heart shaped gap :-*   
That is just horrible.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #427 on: February 22, 2020, 01:57:33 AM »
I dream of dinette chair seats that swivel.  Not the whole chair, just the seat.

And microwaves that allow 3" on all sides of the rotating plate, so a washcloth can fit without upsetting the plate.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #428 on: April 05, 2020, 01:19:11 PM »
I dreamt that I was a professional wrestler.  Not as far fetched as you would think, as I once considered becoming one.  (I was around twelve years old at the time.)  I was wrestling a beautiful blonde haired lady.  She was drop dead gorgeous and possessed a body that could have easily graced the cover of Playboy Magazine.  She was surprisingly strong, too.  I thought it would be a quick, easy match because I had the trim, athletic body of my youth.  (Early twenties, I'd say.)  But we started to grapple and darned if she didn't grab my legs and twirl me around, letting go just at the right time.  I flew right through the ropes and onto the hard concrete floor at ringside.  I jumped back into the ring and we did that funny bounce thing where wrestlers bang into each other and then bounce back onto the ropes which spring them back at each other again. There were some other wrestling moves that followed and eventually I had the lady down on the mat.  I very nearly received a three count 'out' but just as the ref was about to slap the mat for a third time, she thrust her chest out and I was sent flying.  This went on for a number of times until I could sense that she was getting tired.  I had a feeling that I could finish the match at any time but I was enjoying myself and I didn't want it to end.  In fact, it never did end because I started to wake up.  But before I did, I remember thinking to myself that I was becoming romantically attached to the lady. 

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #429 on: April 09, 2020, 08:19:54 PM »
I was standing in a big, abandoned lot.  Nothing but tall grass, rocks and some bits of trash scattered about.  The grass was dry, in bad need of watering.  I had the impression that it hadn't rained in a long time.  Plus there wasn't any wind. 

A man walked onto the lot and directed me to stand on a piece of old plywood.  Apparently he wanted to make a speech or something.  I didn't have anything else to do, so I stepped onto the sheet of plywood.

Sure enough, the guy started talking.  He got pretty worked up.  He started to shout and flail his arms about.  The funny thing was that I couldn't understand a single word he was saying.  But I got the idea that he was trying to conjure a force of nature, specifically wind.

I didn't believe him, so I stepped off the plywood and walked around on the grass. I picked up a stick and took a whack at some weeds.  Strangely, the weeds moved out of the way as the stick whizzed by.  I was puzzled at first, but then I realized that the weeds were moved by a gust of wind. 

I looked back at the man and he looked exhausted.  He wasn't shouting anymore because his job was done.  I was moved.  I approached him and gave him a quick man hug, something I would never do under normal circumstances.  I just had this feeling that slowly but surely, everything was going to be all right with the world again.   

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #430 on: April 09, 2020, 08:59:13 PM »
I was standing in a big, abandoned lot.  Nothing but tall grass, rocks and some bits of trash scattered about.  The grass was dry, in bad need of watering.  I had the impression that it hadn't rained in a long time.  Plus there wasn't any wind. 

A man walked onto the lot and directed me to stand on a piece of old plywood.  Apparently he wanted to make a speech or something.  I didn't have anything else to do, so I stepped onto the sheet of plywood.

Sure enough, the guy started talking.  He got pretty worked up.  He started to shout and flail his arms about.  The funny thing was that I couldn't understand a single word he was saying.  But I got the idea that he was trying to conjure a force of nature, specifically wind.

I didn't believe him, so I stepped off the plywood and walked around on the grass. I picked up a stick and took a whack at some weeds.  Strangely, the weeds moved out of the way as the stick whizzed by.  I was puzzled at first, but then I realized that the weeds were moved by a gust of wind. 

I looked back at the man and he looked exhausted.  He wasn't shouting anymore because his job was done.  I was moved.  I approached him and gave him a quick man hug, something I would never do under normal circumstances.  I just had this feeling that slowly but surely, everything was going to be all right with the world again.   

Fantastic!

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #431 on: April 17, 2020, 08:51:18 PM »
I got to revisit the late actor Vincent Price, in a dream last night.  I walked into his mansion and found him laying on a large couch.  He was wearing a blue bathrobe and he didn't look well.  "Vincent my friend," I said with concern, "Did you catch the virus?"

"No," he said.  "I have the opposite of a fever.  I've got chills." 

He sat up and we spoke for awhile.  The only thing I remember us conversing about was the subject of which Vincent Price film was a favorite.  "That's easy," I told him.  "Theatre of Blood."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was somewhat disappointed with my selection.  "So?" I spoke.  "I don't think I've ever asked, but what was your favorite Vincent Price movie?"

He looked up at the ceiling for a moment, seemingly lost in thought, and, with a faraway look on his face, proclaimed, "Goss, Gotch, Gotz!  An early one." he explained.

I woke up just as he was laying back down on the couch.  He was complaining about feeling cold. 

(In case you are wondering, there never was a movie called Goss, Gotch, Gotz.)

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #432 on: April 17, 2020, 09:31:56 PM »
I got to revisit the late actor Vincent Price, in a dream last night.  I walked into his mansion and found him laying on a large couch.  He was wearing a blue bathrobe and he didn't look well.  "Vincent my friend," I said with concern, "Did you catch the virus?"

"No," he said.  "I have the opposite of a fever.  I've got chills." 

He sat up and we spoke for awhile.  The only thing I remember us conversing about was the subject of which Vincent Price film was a favorite.  "That's easy," I told him.  "Theatre of Blood."

I could tell by the look on his face that he was somewhat disappointed with my selection.  "So?" I spoke.  "I don't think I've ever asked, but what was your favorite Vincent Price movie?"

He looked up at the ceiling for a moment, seemingly lost in thought, and, with a faraway look on his face, proclaimed, "Goss, Gotch, Gotz!  An early one." he explained.

I woke up just as he was laying back down on the couch.  He was complaining about feeling cold. 

(In case you are wondering, there never was a movie called Goss, Gotch, Gotz.)

Like!

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #433 on: April 19, 2020, 04:15:40 PM »
In last night's dream, I was on an episode of Seinfeld.  I don't remember who was who from the cast, but I was one of them, and we were all walking to the beach.  I and one other character were bringing up the rear, talking about I don't remember what.  We got there, turned to the left, and sitting on a ledge formed by some structure with an overhang was a short, pudgy -- but not comically so, she was still fairly attractive -- lady who asked me if I thought her swimsuit fit right.  However, she was naked.  I told her it fit fine.  Her crotch was shaved, BTW.

Then I turned toward the sand, and up on it from the water, or at least the direction of the water, came a brown rabbit who was apparently something of a local celebrity.  The story was that as this rabbit matured, its nose kept growing, to the point where it was bigger than most entire rabbits.  It looked like one of those caricatures of Jimmy Durante.  I don't remember whether it talked, but it seemed satisfied with its unusual physiognomy, and liked being petted on its enormous nose as well as elsewhere.

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2020, 01:52:48 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Public Domain