Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 50495 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #315 on: July 31, 2019, 12:52:39 AM »
That avatar.  I think she wants me.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2019, 07:55:15 PM »
OK, today Imade a mistake,, I opened one of FIL's Insurance envelopes by mistake,, he is William Sr. and hubby is William Jr. Tell me how does a 70 yr old get a 2.5 mil. insurance policy?  What the hell is he paying a month for it and how does he afford it?  I would ask him but he would do something like put his palm on my forehead and say Does the Sparrow ask where he gets his worm from?< he just gets it and then say "It's none of your F@#$ing Business how I spend my money.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #317 on: August 15, 2019, 09:52:19 PM »
To day Father in Law Passed Away,, he took a break while beating on some steal to make a knife, took a break and sat in the sun, had a whiskey and coke and passed away. I will truly miss the old man and not to say say what Cassie who was always on his right hip and DeAndre who he taught to rid..  I will miss the old man.  He will be buried at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #318 on: August 15, 2019, 10:07:32 PM »
To day Father in Law Passed Away,, he took a break while beating on some steal to make a knife, took a break and sat in the sun, had a whiskey and coke and passed away. I will truly miss the old man and not to say say what Cassie who was always on his right hip and DeAndre who he taught to rid..  I will miss the old man.  He will be buried at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday
oh fuck me.  I am truly sorry for your loss.  Arlington.  Good.  I will meet this guy on the other side 

Rikki Gins

• Ellevated
  • Alias John Manning
« Reply #319 on: August 15, 2019, 10:17:32 PM »

Thanks for sharing your FIL with us, AB.  He was quite the character and I'm very saddened to hear that he has passed.  May he rest in peace. 

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #320 on: August 15, 2019, 10:22:47 PM »
Thank youfor your concern, we been crying for a while, the man an ass but he always kept to the truth and always loved the children, he would always go out of his way ti fix a bike or something

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #321 on: August 15, 2019, 11:03:33 PM »
Thank youfor your concern, we been crying for a while, the man an ass but he always kept to the truth and always loved the children, he would always go out of his way ti fix a bike or something
We were fortunate to have you share him with us.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #322 on: August 16, 2019, 12:38:54 AM »

Prayers for the comfort of your family. Wish I would’ve met him before he passed.

Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #323 on: August 22, 2019, 09:19:35 AM »
Sorry to hear of your loss.  It was good hearing about him while he was alive.  I suppose you've had a long week, too.  Was there an end-of-life ceremony?  How did it go with the final arrangements to lay him to rest?  Did he have a will or did he pass away intestate?  The loss of him will be very noticed and things might seem too quiet for a long time!  Are you doing okay?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
« Reply #324 on: September 19, 2019, 06:11:43 PM »
I thank everyone for their thoughts and kindness that I HAVE RECEIVED thru emails and etc.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #325 on: September 19, 2019, 06:18:26 PM »
I admit it.
I poisoned the cranky old fuck.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #326 on: September 19, 2019, 07:00:59 PM »
I thank everyone for their thoughts and kindness that I HAVE RECEIVED thru emails and etc.

While I read this thread I haven't for a while. My condolences to you and your family.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #327 on: September 21, 2019, 01:28:36 AM »
Where did he end up?  (Sorry if I've missed that.)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #328 on: September 21, 2019, 05:42:56 AM »
Where did he end up?  (Sorry if I've missed that.)

He was cut up into bite sized pieces, fried and handed out as meat substitute samples at a local Costco.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2019, 08:30:04 AM »
He was cut up into bite sized pieces, fried and handed out as meat substitute samples at a local Costco.

Those Costco vultures will eat anything they're handing out.