Author Topic: Spookcats' Summaries  (Read 125470 times)

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
Re: Spookcats' Summaries
« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2019, 05:32:29 AM »
random cat pic:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2019, 08:35:26 AM »
Drama
This might be the last summary to contain anything Heather Wade related. She hasn't been heard from since the...3rd? so I'd rather not waste energy talking about it when I could actually branch out and look at other shows outside Nye and MitD for those who are interested in listening to something else. The drama thread has also slowed down a bit, so maybe the summaries aren't needed anymore. Might be some testing on my part to see what/how often works for me. Now, if she suddenly reappears, chances are that the summaries will be back to regularly posting about every day, assuming something interesting happens...

You have been doing stellar work, @Spookcat .  I, among many, appreciate your heroic efforts to bring the highlights and lowlights of all the Drama.  It was too much for me to stay on top of myself. But Inquiring Minds had to know!  Your summaries have been a godsend. And so entertaining in their own right. Bless you, my dear. How's your cold?

For heroic efforts in summarizing the Best from the Worst

Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #347 on: January 25, 2019, 08:59:55 AM »
random cat pic:

CUTE ALERT   1+ FOR YOU

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2019, 04:14:28 PM »
This might be the last summary to contain anything Heather Wade related. She hasn't been heard from since the...3rd? so I'd rather not waste energy talking about it when I could actually branch out and look at other shows outside Nye and MitD for those who are interested in listening to something else. The drama thread has also slowed down a bit, so maybe the summaries aren't needed anymore. Might be some testing on my part to see what/how often works for me. Now, if she suddenly reappears,
Who knows who she might be?  Could be you, could be me!  So better summarize anything anybody says, anywhere, to be safe.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2019, 08:49:14 PM »
@Spookcat  when is the next update??

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2019, 11:24:42 PM »
@Spookcat  when is the next update??

Heather is still a no show with no word.
Neely is an ass claiming he is God and is promoting shows whose hosts are saying they are not with him.

Spooky Southcoast celebrated their 13th anniversary yesterday.

There ya go.

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

soulburner

• KIDD
« Reply #351 on: February 07, 2019, 12:49:58 AM »
Thank you for the updates, @Spookcat - this thread was crucial in catching up with everything. I will keep monitoring it just in case :)

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #352 on: February 07, 2019, 04:11:09 AM »
Has @Spookcat pulled an Art.
Merry Christmas

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #353 on: February 07, 2019, 08:49:47 AM »
@Spookcat , I miss your summaries. But how do you do summaries on a no show?
Just looking in and saying hello.

PRETEND THE KIDS ARE KIT KATS #KLICKACY @Bart Ell

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #354 on: February 07, 2019, 04:39:18 PM »
Has @Spookcat pulled an Art.

Ooh, ouch. 🙀
Nah. Just went through a bad mental stage. I'm better now though, but the last couple of days I've been busy.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #355 on: February 07, 2019, 04:41:40 PM »
@Spookcat , I miss your summaries. But how do you do summaries on a no show?
Just looking in and saying hello.

PRETEND THE KIDS ARE KIT KATS #KLICKACY @Bart Ell

Contemplating it. I refuse to turn this thread into a summary of Miller tub time though. I have standards. They might be low, but still.  ;D

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #356 on: February 07, 2019, 04:48:05 PM »
Just post more Maru.
Merry Christmas

Savage

• KDWN
  • I'm your huckleberry...
« Reply #357 on: February 07, 2019, 04:53:01 PM »
Who knows who she might be?  Could be you, could be me!  So better summarize anything anybody says, anywhere, to be safe.

I am definitely, absolutely NOT Heather Wade. Please cross my name off that list, por favor lol

That being said, let me add that I LOVE @Spookcat's summaries. If they are daily, weekly or as needed- whatever works. I'm a fan.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2019, 05:40:13 PM »

Ooh, ouch. 🙀
Nah. Just went through a bad mental stage. I'm better now though, but the last couple of days I've been busy.

Busy can be ok. Fun busy? 

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #359 on: February 08, 2019, 01:16:53 AM »
Summary for February 8th!

SURPRISE!!
My mood has finally improved and the past few days I was busy helping someone with English and getting "lost" in Tokyo. What does that mean? It means Mr. Spookcat and I went to one part of Tokyo for one thing, and after that was over, decided to wander around a bit. A couple of hours and 4km later, we were good for a while and hopped on the nearest train back home. Best part was finding a Taco Bell (I've been without "proper" tacos for nearly two years) and an 1960's American-style burger joint. I am a very happy cat lady after that. >^~.~^< 

So, what's been going on?

Drama Thread

• Heather Wade is still a no-show and no word whatsoever! (Although Miller has alleged that she is broke and starving). Some people are surprised, but most don't care.
  • The Code Ninjas for "The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade" have quit after not receiving any communication from HW in about a month.
  • All tKoNwHW affiliates no longer broadcast the show as far as I can tell.
  • Jedimiller has allegedly taken over as Heather's Legacy, probably much to the dislike of Lasha. Hi, Lasha!
  • Carl alleges Heather is using drugs?!  :o
     https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg156058#msg156058
  • There was a brand new episode of "Little Podcast"! Which can be found here:
    https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=487.msg153829#msg153829
  • March will be a big #Legacy month 'round these parts.
    The Bart knows how to treat a #Legacy.

I think those are the basics for the past couple of weeks. There's also a lot of random chatter. Lately about avocados and whether or not Millers' topless bath pictures belong on the board. Words again I never thought I would need to type....

Either way, drama thread is up to page 5524. Lets all wish @BartIsGod a very happy birthday!

Other Stuffs!
I am quite a bit behind on all the radio shows. MitD did have a controversial guest on January 30th (29th in America) where things got a little heated on the boards due to an anti-vaccination guest. But tonight was a very exciting discussion on Merlin, which I loved! Although admittedly, I did not listen to the second part about sports corruptions and conspiracies...

I think we'll need to put out missing Ellgab people reports on @WhiteCrow  @Michelle and @ShannonLeGro WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?? I MISS YOU!!  :'( :'(

@DaveScottSOR @Malliard @SpookyTim I promise I have not forgotten you guys! I will have to play lots of catch-up. Don't forget, everyone, they have free archives to their shows!

Now the important part:

By request of @juan   ;D ;D

Oh, by the way, there's a live puppy cam.