Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11921335 times)

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #66615 on: December 18, 2018, 12:17:58 PM »
Here's a better explanation of purple, @Aquarius. With a little thought instead of off the top of my head. Or pulling it out of my ass

Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic.

Taking all aspects of purple's past and present into consideration, purple symbolizes magic, mystery, spirituality, the sub-conscious, creativity, dignity, royalty – and it evokes all of these meanings more so than any other color

In Wicca purple symbolizes Wisdom, influence, spiritual power, contact with spirits, drive away evil, change luck, independence, government, to break bad habits
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #66616 on: December 18, 2018, 12:47:59 PM »
Here's a better explanation of purple, @Aquarius. With a little thought instead of off the top of my head. Or pulling it out of my ass

Purple combines the calm stability of blue and the fierce energy of red. The color purple is often associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. Purple also represents meanings of wealth, extravagance, creativity, wisdom, dignity, grandeur, devotion, peace, pride, mystery, independence, and magic.

Taking all aspects of purple's past and present into consideration, purple symbolizes magic, mystery, spirituality, the sub-conscious, creativity, dignity, royalty – and it evokes all of these meanings more so than any other color

In Wicca purple symbolizes Wisdom, influence, spiritual power, contact with spirits, drive away evil, change luck, independence, government, to break bad habits

Purple has been my color since right before 2000 ... I agree with all you have written here.  It is really a progressed and healing color.  Thank you ❤️

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #66617 on: December 18, 2018, 01:23:03 PM »
Purple has been my color since right before 2000 ... I agree with all you have written here.  It is really a progressed and healing color.  Thank you ❤️

Thank you, @Ms. C . Always so good to see you ... Carson! 😺 💜
Angel in Training  Words of Wisdom: "Play along or go to Hell"

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #66618 on: December 18, 2018, 01:52:15 PM »
Let's move it!
I need my daily dose of intrigue, fascination and joy

#Legacy

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #66619 on: December 18, 2018, 02:04:25 PM »
Let's move it!
I need my daily dose of intrigue, fascination and joy

#Legacy

You go girl!

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #66620 on: December 18, 2018, 02:26:27 PM »
Heather's guest tonight! Never heard this guy, might be interesting.

December 18th, 2018 - Michael - 11 Days With The Visitors

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are stories out there waiting to be told, and Michael’s is one of them. What you are about to hear tonight has never been presented to the public. It is the true ordeal of one couple in Washington State who went through the unthinkable: a UFO crashed in their own backyard in the late 60’s; it and it’s occupants remained on their property for 11 days. Tonight, Michael joins us to tell the world, at last, what he and his wife have had to quietly deal with all these years.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #66621 on: December 18, 2018, 03:05:31 PM »

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #66622 on: December 18, 2018, 03:08:41 PM »
Hey @stewie_monster,  here’s one for you based on your own fetish (as per your signature line):

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #66623 on: December 18, 2018, 04:21:21 PM »
Heather's guest tonight! Never heard this guy, might be interesting.

December 18th, 2018 - Michael - 11 Days With The Visitors

There are stories out there waiting to be told, and Michael’s is one of them. What you are about to hear tonight has never been presented to the public. It is the true ordeal of one couple in Washington State who went through the unthinkable: a UFO crashed in their own backyard in the late 60’s; it and it’s occupants remained on their property for 11 days. Tonight, Michael joins us to tell the world, at last, what he and his wife have had to quietly deal with all these years.

Well...guest wise this is the winner tonight, for me anyway. While I consider NDEs about going to hell and being born again (Dave's guest) on about an equal level of veracity with this one, hearing about ET's is infinitely more fun.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #66624 on: December 18, 2018, 04:56:18 PM »
Star Wars analogies ...

This explains everything.

You should see his Star Wars toys collection and light saber, no I am not joking.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #66625 on: December 18, 2018, 05:02:51 PM »
You should see his Star Wars toys collection and light saber, no I am not joking.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #66626 on: December 18, 2018, 05:04:41 PM »

Thanks, @TigerLily. Interesting, and has much resonance to me. I seem to remember also that in the Greek tragedies, purple was associated with royalty and wealth since it was the most expensive color dye to make for materials, hence the purple robes worn by royalty in the tragedies.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #66627 on: December 18, 2018, 06:03:15 PM »
Call it what you want. Would take her less than 30 seconds to apologise and make it clear that she was never told by the police that it was me that called.

What was that she said Art told her about lying on the air? This is a good untruth for her to clear up.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #66628 on: December 18, 2018, 06:15:53 PM »
Art was in too deep. the pussy fog defeated him. ultimately it cost him his life.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #66629 on: December 18, 2018, 06:36:01 PM »
Thanks, @TigerLily. Interesting, and has much resonance to me. I seem to remember also that in the Greek tragedies, purple was associated with royalty and wealth since it was the most expensive color dye to make for materials, hence the purple robes worn by royalty in the tragedies.
Tyrian or Murex purple
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_purple
Praise BE