Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917939 times)

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
  • Cry 'Havoc!,' and let slip the dogs of war.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #76995 on: January 17, 2019, 04:41:06 PM »
In the middle of the mad house of Wade Gab, Kika Lomi is posting live videos of the Hawaiian Kingdom and chatting about how the "US highjacked our government. Our people are taking it back soon!"

I think I'm enjoying the descriptions of the wadegab activity more than I would like actually seeing it. It's the same as how it's fun to hear gossip about someone you don't like but wouldn't want to run into them.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #76996 on: January 17, 2019, 04:42:40 PM »
I think I'm enjoying the descriptions of the wadegab activity more than I would like actually seeing it. It's the same as how it's fun to hear gossip about someone you don't like but wouldn't want to run into them.

No no it’s more fun in person I guarantee it. Of course you also get Miller time Facebook Live as well there. He’s just about due to do another one soon I think.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #76997 on: January 17, 2019, 04:43:19 PM »
BTW .. I messages Katie K again tonight she says she is fine and doing good.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #76998 on: January 17, 2019, 04:44:33 PM »

That's good. I hope she does not go back into the same situation.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #76999 on: January 17, 2019, 04:46:58 PM »
I'm saving that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

what a coincidence, that image is from "the legacy"

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #77000 on: January 17, 2019, 04:48:08 PM »
I have a feeling they are.
What she has said is they are opposites in the sense of she (Heather) was the heavy metal dress in all black type and her sister was more the type to listen to Madonna and be more like a Disney princess.

Interesting name Sean refers to. She mentioned her Mum calling her stepdad "Leon" or "Red." I think he was the one that was 7ft  (over 2 meters) tall.  Leona as her middle name is probably a respect to him. It doesn't sound like he is around from context.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #77001 on: January 17, 2019, 04:49:22 PM »
What she has said is they are opposites in the sense of she (Heather) was the heavy metal dress in all black type and her sister was more the type to listen to Madonna and be more like a Disney princess.

I already like her sister better. ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #77002 on: January 17, 2019, 04:50:44 PM »

That'll be an interesting court battle for their divorce. Scammed LNMBECILE money, stolen valor and the abuse.  Can the judge deport Neely for being a super-sized asshole?  I hear France is short a few real bung-brains.
Eh, nevermind...

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #77003 on: January 17, 2019, 04:51:00 PM »
Keep an eye on that one. He made his initial "boots on the ground report" and said that is all he knew and then had a more elaborate unlikely version later (from a backchannel source) Strange guy.

I sailed by earlier tonight. Heather had lashed herself to one of Art's radio towers and was singing "We Will Rock You" through a bullhorn labeled 'vulturez.' I waved and yelled ahoy, and she screamed, 'What gives you the god damn right?!' Long story short, all is status quo.
Seaward ho! Hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #77004 on: January 17, 2019, 04:55:00 PM »
You are right, he is interesting. I would love to hear him on an interview with @DynamoHum . As @Dyna-X said he is our "boots on the ground" reporter.
Here is a copy of one of his comments-
I posted here a warm thought towards Heather Wade the other day. After not liking her style of a radio host since she showed up as guest on Art''s show. I continued to pay for a subscription in hopes that Art would return. However, after a link to radio show where Karen and Ayrin shared the truth about Heather Wade I removed my post. I live just a few blocks from Art's Estate and would pass there often hoping to see Mrs. Bell and the kids just to say hello and to give my condolences. I purchased homes here in Pahrump to be Art's neighbor in hopes of meeting him and being his friend. By the time I made the move from Hawaii to Pahrump I was a couple of months too late. I knew Ramona's family from Hawaii where she came from. Thank you for posting the link of the radio show. I understand that there was a show with Heather and a person called Madman Mike. Does anyone have a link on that show as well. I hear that there were a lot of lies told on that show as well. Thank you again whoever posted the link that exposed Heather Wade for who she really is. I will one day meet the Bells and will share the story here when I do.

This raises the hair on my neck.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #77005 on: January 17, 2019, 04:58:30 PM »
This raises the hair on my neck.
There is a reason I consider him a wildcard at best as a source of information. His motives seem too hazy and apt to blow with the prevailing winds. (even if he is still a nice guy)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77006 on: January 17, 2019, 04:59:42 PM »
I sailed by earlier tonight. Heather had lashed herself to one of Art's radio towers and was singing "We Will Rock You" through a bullhorn labeled 'vulturez.' I waved and yelled ahoy, and she screamed, 'What gives you the god damn right?!' Long story short, all is status quo.

Did she perchance throw a very dried out looking duck at you?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

CptCrisp

• Elluminati
« Reply #77007 on: January 17, 2019, 05:01:37 PM »
No no it’s more fun in person I guarantee it. Of course you also get Miller time Facebook Live as well there. He’s just about due to do another one soon I think.

It's true. Would one rather see the moon landing live or on tape? Next time I pass thru his area of the country I really want to hang out with him for a night. If I didn't end up dead or in jail ot would make for a lifetime of stories.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #77008 on: January 17, 2019, 05:04:29 PM »
Revised Prediction based on Bart's estimate: (Bart's track record as a source has been infallible)

Chance of a HW return to a live show doubled to 60% and timeframe moved up to February/March with next phase if show lasting until at least early summer. (If Feb 8th day is not met likely towards March) Still holding to idea show will in some way be scaled back to less days per week and be shifted more formally to focus on call-ins,"true stories," heavy metal and less on paranormal, although this will be an oft-returned to theme.

Timing: With about 48 - 72 hours notice we will see on facebook:

"IMPORTANT NEWS to The Kingdom of Nye Subscribers: You have been patient and it seems like Forever since we have had a program, doesn't it?  I have missed All of you and we will have so much to talk about when OPEN LINES returns on The Kingdom of Nye February X at 9pm Pacific. Listen at: www.thekingdomofnye..." (Also: New affiliate will be mentioned if any is found)

Stream will return to "Namah Shiviyah " or Danzig's "Black Aria" about 24-48 hours before show time.

Predictions are #FreePrePublicity

WEll, geez, why do we have to wait until Feb X?  Why not Jan X?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #77009 on: January 17, 2019, 05:07:00 PM »
In the middle of the mad house of Wade Gab, Kika Lomi is posting live videos of the Hawaiian Kingdom and chatting about how the "US highjacked our government. Our people are taking it back soon!"
Yeah.  good luck with that.