Author Topic: Past Life Recall and Interlife Experiences  (Read 5854 times)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • "I am fond of the sound of horses in the night."
Re: Past Life Recall and Interlife Experiences
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 02:45:08 PM »
Burbank and Marseille.
For a brief period of time in Burbank I lived a few doors down from a house I felt like I should be living in... or lived in at one time.

An aside, brings to mind a Jerry Jeff Walker tune:

"Pack up all your dishes
Make note of all good wishes
Say goodbye to the landlord for me
That son of a bitch has always bored me
Throw out them LA papers
And that moldy box of vanilla wafers
Adios to all this concrete
Gonna get me some dirt road back street"

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 02:46:41 PM »
Actually Marseille is the one that had a name change.

I lived on Niagara Street in Burbank.

I was meeting a friend at a club named Le Millenium in Marseille.
As I walked up to the place I knew I had been there before.
He had his girlfriend Muriel with him.
There was a mural on part of the wall there that said Le Niagara.
Muriel was talking about this person Nia Gara so I asked who it was.
In french they pronounce it Nia-gara.
She said, "like the falls, Niagara."
It turns out she used to be the singer for a french band Niagara and this place used to be called Le Niagara.

So was it synchronicity or past life, or are they simply synonymous?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 02:49:20 PM »
And here I am at left with Veterok and one of the cheif project medics Elena Zhuraleva.  She is holding Ugolyok here. I lived in the apartment building behind the fence on the second floor.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Original credit: RIA Novosti
Amazing, truly!

And I see your "gaze" - very purposeful.

I can also see why climatic backwardation is not going to happen in this life for you. 8)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 02:51:20 PM »
The amount of time in between can vary. Same gender, same basic look. Can be months later or in the case of my roomate over a decade later. I was born this life in the continental US and have been here ever since.

There is a three day period between lives in which the deceased can interact with those here. I believe that it is many times conflated with the total time in the interlife, which of course it may not be. But time is said to be so fluid "there" that resolving or measuring it here is pointless.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 03:06:01 PM »
That is so visually compelling, I think your "coworker" is a bit of an ass frankly, sorry you had to deal with that, happy you were able to move past her in this life. What's interesting is that she's apparently carrying old karma along in this one, which is perhaps why we get bulk-erased. It's also one of my concerns where past life regressions go, does one fully appreciate what has changed or is it a case of backward looking as in your coworker's reactions. Also what if you come into this life with some sort of mission or direction and then opt out, might it be deleterious to know such a thing and a possible violation of "free will". So much to consider. Thanks again for sharing. :)

Your welcome. It really is some heavy stuff to sort out.
If there was a specific mission in this life or the last, I have yet to figure out what that is. The universe if I were to think of its personality isn't very sentimental, its more like a larger version of natural world we know here extended to other dimensions. As best I can tell, there is no karma system or even judgement outside of that what we put on ourselves. There are various orders and levels of awareness and that is where sentience and the ability of being able to prevent one's own bulk erasure come in. So much of it seems arbitrary and toss of the dice. I guess that is why when we see pattern we hang on to it and act on it.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:34 PM »
Your welcome. It really is some heavy stuff to sort out.
If there was a specific mission in this life or the last, I have yet to figure out what that is. The universe if I were to think of its personality isn't very sentimental, its more like a larger version of natural world we know here extended to other dimensions. As best I can tell, there is no karma system or even judgement outside of that what we put on ourselves.

Aha! So we truly are our own worst critics, it seems so intuitive.

It also tends to foreshadow why we are appalled when evil people get away with evil things.

Which leads me to "that question" - is there (speaking from your knowledge) a supreme being in the sense what we describe one?

Or do you go with a more Jungian universal subconscious or collective hive mind?

There are various orders and levels of awareness and that is where sentience and the ability of being able to prevent one's own bulk erasure come in. So much of it seems arbitrary and toss of the dice. I guess that is why when we see pattern we hang on to it and act on it.

Yes, pattern recognition is like a quarterback learning to read the safeties - master it and good things will happen. I feel like you have markedly improved your lot in this life and I wonder if it's because you let the last one go.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:49 PM »
I absolutely hate cold weather. I always figured I had been a German regular army private who froze to death outside Leningrad.
Merry Christmas

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 03:32:29 PM »
I absolutely hate cold weather. I always figured I had been a German regular army private who froze to death outside Leningrad.

Then this life is jackpot for you, mein freund!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 03:38:55 PM »
Aha! So we truly are our own worst critics, it seems so intuitive.

It also tends to foreshadow why we are appalled when evil people get away with evil things.

Which leads me to "that question" - is there (speaking from your knowledge) a supreme being in the sense what we describe one?

Or do you go with a more Jungian universal subconscious or collective hive mind?

Yes, pattern recognition is like a quarterback learning to read the safeties - master it and good things will happen. I feel like you have markedly improved your lot in this life and I wonder if it's because you let the last one go.

It seems both are true, with the Supreme Being being a more distant overseer that lets different subconsciousness and collective consciousness bubbles  mirror and act on each other. A prayer in a way is an act of intent to modify a bubble with new thoughts and new direction through an act or will.

I had mentioned when I was on my deathbed in the last life I all out refused to forget. This was an intent and direction that I was willing to pay the price for. And there were entities out there that this really upset.

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 03:46:38 PM »
It seems both are true, with the Supreme Being being a more distant overseer that lets different subconsciousness and collective consciousness bubbles  mirror and act on each other. A prayer in a way is an act of intent to modify a bubble with new thoughts and new direction through an act or will.

I like that explanation.

Of course with multiple faiths and in past epochs multiple "gods",  the notion of a collective overseer is reasonable.

I had mentioned when I was on my deathbed in the last life I all out refused to forget. This was an intent and direction that I was willing to pay the price for. And there were entities out there that this really upset.

Fascinating. Have they dogged you in this life for doing so?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 04:05:01 PM »
I like that explanation.

Of course with multiple faiths and in past epochs multiple "gods",  the notion of a collective overseer is reasonable.

Fascinating. Have they dogged you in this life for doing so?
They absolutely have. They look like faceless humanoid beings in black rubber suits.  I've been told they are called "enforcers." Maybe that is my mission, to rile them up  ;D In reality they are probably just police of sorts from an obsolete bubble.

Well, think bout it this way. If the average person understood what really I am talking about in this thread it would wreak havoc. It is kind of a sheepishness that keeps them from thinking about it or keeps them in their bubble.

I am not above anyone. If you can read and comprehend these ideas the next time a reader of this reaches the other side they can take charge of their next incarnation and regain their memories. Why in the heck would anyone want to be in a reality where this wasn't the case?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 04:35:31 PM »
I don’t have any specific memories of past lives and have thought of getting regressed but I am afraid of it to some degree. I would have to know the hypnotist very well before I could trust them. Actually the biggest fear of being regressed is worrying I would have to “drive” past some very traumatic experiences in this lifetime to get to previous lifetimes. I have dealt with those memories as well as anyone could be expected to and choose not to revisit them.

If past lives are a thing then I suspect experiences I have had in this lifetime lead me to believe I have had at least 3. I have spoken of them before. Some here and some on Bellgab but I will try and document what leads me to believe there is something there.

1. I have been unable to make myself revisit Antietam and Gettysburg. Became physically ill at the gate to Antietam and couldn’t go in. Planned three separate trips to Gettysburg including actually packing the car once. Cancelled the trip all three times. I get the “impression” that I was wounded at Antietam and died at Gettysburg. I have visited several other battlegrounds and never had the same experience. I did a little bit of research and found several units that fought at both battles.

2. 4 years ago I had to drive out to Los Alamos to provide some training in laser based chemical detection systems we had sold them. As I drove from Sante Fe, the landscape changed and there were these barren rolling hills. I normally absorb the beauty in the landscape. On this particular occasion I found myself charting a route through the hillside reminding myself I needed to make sure that myself and the horse I was riding had to keep low so we wouldn’t be silhouetted on the crest of the hills. I have no idea when this would have been or if I was Anglo or Native American but since I had a horse it would have had to have been sometime after the Spanish got here in the 1500’s.

3. When I was a small child I would draw these detailed sketches of mountain lakes with boats that looked like Chinese junks on the water. I remember all of mountains had snow capped peaks. Ever since I was in the Air Force and saw the first pictures of Thailand with the dragon boats I have felt called to revisit that area. These may be two sets of distinct memories because I don’t think there are any mountain ranges in Thailand that get snow. Thai food is my absolute favorite food. I am German, Irish and Poland. The spiciest thing I had ever eaten in Chicago was black pepper. I now eat ghost peppers and eat “Native northeast” prepared Thai food.

I say I don’t believe in reincarnation. At least not during this lifetime but I am at least acting on the last one because the draw is so intense. A door has opened up for me and a Thai friend has said they will be my own personal tour guide, with places to stay and everything. The dates haven’t been set yet but sometime this year I will be going over for about 6 weeks. They are going to take me all over Thailand and to Ankar Wat in Cambodia and some other destinations in Laos.

They asked me if I wanted to go to Vietnam and I had this overwhelming sensation that I should not go there. That may have been the residual trauma of being draft age at the end of the Vietnam war or it may have been from some previous experience. The only time during this lifetime that I have been outside this side of the Greenwich meridian was a 3 week trip to St Moritz, Switzerland in 1977.

I am really looking forward to this Thailand trip. I really hope things come together.
Are we having fun yet?

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 05:59:26 PM »
They absolutely have. They look like faceless humanoid beings in black rubber suits.  I've been told they are called "enforcers." Maybe that is my mission, to rile them up  ;D In reality they are probably just police of sorts from an obsolete bubble.

Good grief! I'm taking it these are some variant apart from the shadow people, maybe more akin to the men in black?  No wonder Aquarius was concerned that we not feed any energy that way. You really are someone that ought to appear on one of these paranormal shows for an interview, presuming you wouldn't find that too "public figure" or invasive. You have a lot to share.

Well, think bout it this way. If the average person understood what really I am talking about in this thread it would wreak havoc. It is kind of a sheepishness that keeps them from thinking about it or keeps them in their bubble.

Well you have me thinking...and I hope my bubble isn't breached by these enforcers.

I am not above anyone. If you can read and comprehend these ideas the next time a reader of this reaches the other side they can take charge of their next incarnation and regain their memories. Why in the heck would anyone want to be in a reality where this wasn't the case?

I can't fault that premise for a minute. And I agree - none of us should be above each other or this reality collapses accordingly, and perhaps it now is...

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 06:05:16 PM »
I don’t have any specific memories of past lives and have thought of getting regressed but I am afraid of it to some degree. I would have to know the hypnotist very well before I could trust them. Actually the biggest fear of being regressed is worrying I would have to “drive” past some very traumatic experiences in this lifetime to get to previous lifetimes. I have dealt with those memories as well as anyone could be expected to and choose not to revisit them.

If past lives are a thing then I suspect experiences I have had in this lifetime lead me to believe I have had at least 3. I have spoken of them before. Some here and some on Bellgab but I will try and document what leads me to believe there is something there.

1. I have been unable to make myself revisit Antietam and Gettysburg. Became physically ill at the gate to Antietam and couldn’t go in. Planned three separate trips to Gettysburg including actually packing the car once. Cancelled the trip all three times. I get the “impression” that I was wounded at Antietam and died at Gettysburg. I have visited several other battlegrounds and never had the same experience. I did a little bit of research and found several units that fought at both battles.

2. 4 years ago I had to drive out to Los Alamos to provide some training in laser based chemical detection systems we had sold them. As I drove from Sante Fe, the landscape changed and there were these barren rolling hills. I normally absorb the beauty in the landscape. On this particular occasion I found myself charting a route through the hillside reminding myself I needed to make sure that myself and the horse I was riding had to keep low so we wouldn’t be silhouetted on the crest of the hills. I have no idea when this would have been or if I was Anglo or Native American but since I had a horse it would have had to have been sometime after the Spanish got here in the 1500’s.

3. When I was a small child I would draw these detailed sketches of mountain lakes with boats that looked like Chinese junks on the water. I remember all of mountains had snow capped peaks. Ever since I was in the Air Force and saw the first pictures of Thailand with the dragon boats I have felt called to revisit that area. These may be two sets of distinct memories because I don’t think there are any mountain ranges in Thailand that get snow. Thai food is my absolute favorite food. I am German, Irish and Poland. The spiciest thing I had ever eaten in Chicago was black pepper. I now eat ghost peppers and eat “Native northeast” prepared Thai food.

I say I don’t believe in reincarnation. At least not during this lifetime but I am at least acting on the last one because the draw is so intense. A door has opened up for me and a Thai friend has said they will be my own personal tour guide, with places to stay and everything. The dates haven’t been set yet but sometime this year I will be going over for about 6 weeks. They are going to take me all over Thailand and to Ankar Wat in Cambodia and some other destinations in Laos.

They asked me if I wanted to go to Vietnam and I had this overwhelming sensation that I should not go there. That may have been the residual trauma of being draft age at the end of the Vietnam war or it may have been from some previous experience. The only time during this lifetime that I have been outside this side of the Greenwich meridian was a 3 week trip to St Moritz, Switzerland in 1977.

I am really looking forward to this Thailand trip. I really hope things come together.

Wow, thanks for a fascinating tour of your "shining" from past lives.

I agree that there would have to be a high level of personal trust to engage in a hypnotic regression, albeit they say the subject can opt out if it becomes difficult at any time. Again I refer to the Mysterious Universe podcast on this subject. You might find listening to the audio of Ben and Aaron's regressions would be calming to your concerns.

Happy traveling on your Thai trip - it sounds like something that will be of great personal significance and growth for you. :)

26 horses

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2019, 04:18:16 PM »
https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/01/past-life-regression-been-there-done-that/

Aaron just announced (on Mysterious Universe Plus, episode 105) that he is about to undergo a past-life regression session and expressed a little concern about the impending experience, “What if I find out you murdered me in a previous life?” he asked Ben.  Sensing his fear, and since I’m an old hand at regressing into past life, I feel it is my duty to step in and offer support.

Allow me to confirm your suspicions, Aaron. It could very well turn out that you and Ben were acquainted in one past life or many. Could he have murdered you? Really, I believe its quite unlikely. Think how few people (relatively speaking) are murdered in any lifetime. Besides, Ben appears to be a very evolved soul, at least a few lifetimes removed from blood lust. You’d probably be the one doing the killing, Aaron, so relax and enjoy the trip.

Aaron promises to share his past life with MU Plus subscribers. Until that much anticipated report is unveiled, I thought I’d share with you my own past life experience. If nothing else, it is so thrill-free (although very enlightening for me) that it is certain to ease any regression qualms Aaron might be feeling.

My journey into the past was actually a story assignment for the feature section of the the newspaper I was working for at the time.  As I explain a little later in the story, it just so happens that I’ve had a lifelong fascination with past lives that began with Bridey Murphy, so I had some idea what I was getting into before I arrived at the group regression session.

Here’s my account of what happened when I went under the hypnotists spell:
It was a love story, the very best kind of love story, one part joy, one part tragedy with a very satisfying third act that involved both redemption and reconciliation.  It was better than anything I could have made up.  At least I think it was.