Author Topic: How I got here.  (Read 5852 times)

Tech713

• KDWN
How I got here.
« on: July 11, 2018, 12:56:03 PM »
In 1983 I saw a group of orbs in the sky. Could not identify them of course. I mostly kept it to myself over the years, telling only my closest friends about it. Then in 1995, while driving home from a late shift at work, I found Art Bell on my radio and loved the show. He and his guests and callers were talking about the very thing that I kept secret. Unknown objects in our skies! A couple of years later I was back on day shift and lost track of Mr. Bell and his paranormal world. Fast forward to 2016. Again I’m on third shift. This time at a workbench with a cell phone handy. I decide to hunt around for Art Bell podcasts and while surfing around I find Bellgab. I listened to the Gabcast and looked at the site. It was a fan group but also the wild Wild West! I did not join at that time. I did find out about Arts new show there and began listening again. Hated when he left but adjusted to the new host who was a Bellgabber. Then Art died. I listened to both shows and joined bellgab. Art’s gone, she’s gone, Bellgab is gone. So, here we are. Are we Art Bell fans? Or has this morphed into something completely different? I’m not sure. It’s a crazy world and the orbs are still out there somewhere!
⚓️

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
Re: How I got here.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 01:42:33 PM »
In 1983 I saw a group of orbs in the sky. Could not identify them of course. I mostly kept it to myself over the years, telling only my closest friends about it. Then in 1995, while driving home from a late shift at work, I found Art Bell on my radio and loved the show. He and his guests and callers were talking about the very thing that I kept secret. Unknown objects in our skies! A couple of years later I was back on day shift and lost track of Mr. Bell and his paranormal world. Fast forward to 2016. Again I’m on third shift. This time at a workbench with a cell phone handy. I decide to hunt around for Art Bell podcasts and while surfing around I find Bellgab. I listened to the Gabcast and looked at the site. It was a fan group but also the wild Wild West! I did not join at that time. I did find out about Arts new show there and began listening again. Hated when he left but adjusted to the new host who was a Bellgabber. Then Art died. I listened to both shows and joined bellgab. Art’s gone, she’s gone, Bellgab is gone. So, here we are. Are we Art Bell fans? Or has this morphed into something completely different? I’m not sure. It’s a crazy world and the orbs are still out there somewhere!

Greetings and Welcome Tech 713. ;D

I, too, am an Art, and Heather Fan, and Honored to be a BellGab Member for over eight years.
I am a true fan.  But there a many "fair-weather" fans that turned on Art when he retired for the last time and turned on Heather even though she was one of our very own. 
At a time when misunderstandings with Heather could have been straightened out, too many trolls (most of those are gone now) stirred the pot till any peaceful resolve became seemingly impossible.

Fast forward to now.  MV just sold BellGab a few days ago, without notice.  You know how many pantyhose and boxers got in a bunch?  A BUNCH!  Do they think they own MV?
MV contributed so much of his time and himself to BellGab one would think folks would be grateful for that, but some aren't.  They don't realize that MV's children are growing up, one may already be school age.  He probably just doesn't have the time anymore to care for his own children and babysit BellGab so he's made a choice.

I thank MV for the many years of BellGab awesomeness he gave us and I will always appreciate him for it.

PRAISE, MV!!!  :-* ;D

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 03:11:23 PM »
Thank you. It is so good to hear from a normal paranormalist! Lol!!
⚓️

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2018, 03:15:00 PM »
Lol, not exactly, but thank you just the same. ;) ;D

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2018, 03:16:37 PM »

It's better than you think, you just heard from a PATRIOT paranormalist!

WWG1WGA

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 03:18:11 PM »
It's better than you think, you just heard from a PATRIOT paranormalist!

WWG1WGA
YES!

WWG1WGA

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2018, 03:46:59 PM »
It’s an Honor.
⚓️

china

• KIDD
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2018, 03:48:46 PM »
I so agree with what starr wrote!  I was a true MV groupie, and he never knew.. so sad.  wish I had made the time to tell him how much he was appreciated and to say thanks,

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2018, 03:55:04 PM »
I so agree with what starr wrote!  I was a true MV groupie, and he never knew.. so sad.  wish I had made the time to tell him how much he was appreciated and to say thanks,
Hey there, China!  Happy to see you.
That's how I feel.  I'm not a fair-weather friend type.  I know I'll probably get smited a lot for it but better to be smitten than to be a hypocrite.

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2018, 03:55:29 PM »
Did he start Bellgab?
⚓️

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
Did he start Bellgab?
Yes.  Actually, he began GeorgeNoorySucks.com in 2010. Then in 2012 (I think), he changed the name to CoastGab, then finally to BellGab.

MV will be on in about an hour on the Spec Sheet at the UFOShip.com chat room.  I hope to see you there. ;)

http://ufoship.com/chat/

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2018, 04:08:16 PM »
Thanks!
⚓️

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »
UP!!!!

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2018, 09:23:13 PM »
I belonged to Bellgab.com.  It went down.  I floundered.  Google revealed nothing.  Godlike Productions had almost no info and Bellgab members did not seem to come over to Godlike Productions.  I didn't know much about Twitter, so that did not occur to me until later.  After almost a day, I remembered a very light connection I might have with another Bellgab member in a different website.  But even though I knew that person was there, I had never actually looked for them or found them before.  Anyhow, I found them and started following them and somehow by the grace of God ended up here.

Tech713

• KDWN
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2018, 09:46:36 PM »
That is a very touching rendition of your no doubt harrowing experience. Thank you for sharing this. I’m not crying , I have allergies.
⚓️