Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12139422 times)

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #103590 on: June 11, 2019, 11:12:19 PM »
Legitvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
I'M ALPHA AF

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #103591 on: June 11, 2019, 11:23:55 PM »
Are you saying Gravity's complicating the matter is causing us grief? Asking for a friend...

Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #103592 on: June 11, 2019, 11:27:08 PM »

Ohboyohboyohboy. If she really quit her show because of the old country and some "nasty" FB groups, then she will not be able to deal with the shade that will be thrown her way the minute she is back doing a show after the way she quit.

If you want to be a "public" figure, you can't demand to be loved by everyone and can't take the derision too seriously, you have to have a thicker skin than that.

If she was on the phone with Cindy for FOUR HOURS and is using her to ask forgiveness and communicate with her fans, it looks to me like nothing has changed, same old same old. This presages trouble up ahead, methinks.

I'm not wishing it on her, mind you, it just isn't looking like much has changed so far. Sigh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103593 on: June 11, 2019, 11:42:01 PM »
Ohboyohboyohboy. If she really quit her show because of the old country and some "nasty" FB groups, then she will not be able to deal with the shade that will be thrown her way the minute she is back doing a show after the way she quit.

If you want to be a "public" figure, you can't demand to be loved by everyone and can't take the derision too seriously, you have to have a thicker skin than that.

If she was on the phone with Cindy for FOUR HOURS and is using her to ask forgiveness and communicate with her fans, it looks to me like nothing has changed, same old same old. This presages trouble up ahead, methinks.

I'm not wishing it on her, mind you, it just isn't looking like much has changed so far. Sigh.

Uh, so much has changed!  How dare you not recognize that Heather has improved!  That call was only 4 hours...

PS Reading Cindy's post...  That's somebody who can't discern a bullshit artist.
Eh, nevermind...

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #103594 on: June 11, 2019, 11:51:37 PM »
Uh, so much has changed!  How dare you not recognize that Heather has improved!  That call was only 4 hours...

PS Reading Cindy's post...  That's somebody who can't discern a bullshit artist.
Notice Cindy says heather hopes fans still "donate"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103595 on: June 11, 2019, 11:57:29 PM »

What?  Via a gang bukkake session?

Pussy fog is a rollin' through.
Eh, nevermind...

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #103596 on: June 12, 2019, 12:49:28 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #103597 on: June 12, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
Wasn't that Tony Barnett? @DynamoHum is in contact with him, and he posts on WadeGab.

Yeah he is watching with as much bemusement as everyone else ;)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103598 on: June 12, 2019, 01:09:46 AM »
I think it is a prerequisite to report on the amount of time spent on the phone with Heather as a badge of honour when reporting back about conversations with her.

4 hours is frankly paltry from some time scales we have heard. Try harder Cindy!

Why is she unable to speak for herself?

Is this like 21st c table tipping?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103599 on: June 12, 2019, 01:13:06 AM »

Thanks for posting this @Jedimiller
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #103600 on: June 12, 2019, 01:17:38 AM »
I think it is a prerequisite to report on the amount of time spent on the phone with Heather as a badge of honour when reporting back about conversations with her.

4 hours is frankly paltry from some time scales we have heard. Try harder Cindy!

Why is she unable to speak for herself?

Is this like 21st c table tipping?

Anthony said he spent 3 days with her on the phone. 72 hrs? That's an accomplishent
I'M ALPHA AF

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #103601 on: June 12, 2019, 01:21:23 AM »
What?  Via a gang bukkake session?

Pussy fog is a rollin' through.

Stop being disgusting. You are an old adult with family FFS
I'M ALPHA AF

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #103602 on: June 12, 2019, 01:24:54 AM »
Anthony said he spent 3 days with her on the phone. 72 hrs? That's an accomplishent

“You hang up!”

“No, you hang up!”

“We’ll hang up together!”

“I don’t waaaaaant yooooooou to gooooooooo”
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #103603 on: June 12, 2019, 03:43:10 AM »

That's because she really doesn't want to do a show and hopes she can get enough money to prolong her absence.

It's really stupid to ask people to give money before there's even anything concrete. They're throwing around July 20th because it's another date connected to Art Bell, so she's not doing anything different there... Notice they haven't said where or what time yet. I can only assume that means things are nowhere near finalized.

And for this to come from other people instead of the Host herself, if she doesn't show, It gives the way for people to blame them and not her.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #103604 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:43 AM »
That's because she really doesn't want to do a show and hopes she can get enough money to prolong her absence.

It's really stupid to ask people to give money before there's even anything concrete. They're throwing around July 20th because it's another date connected to Art Bell, so she's not doing anything different there... Notice they haven't said where or what time yet. I can only assume that means things are nowhere near finalized.

And for this to come from other people instead of the Host herself, if she doesn't show, It gives the way for people to blame them and not her.

WRONG again lol. Anyone can ask for money. George Senda does it and tons of people I follow on YouTube ask for money for no reason at all.  Jeremy from Geeks and Gamers gets tons of donations on YouTube for just doing star wars rants.  in the thousands of dollars.
I'M ALPHA AF