Author Topic: ASK KSM anything  (Read 83895 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Re: ASK KSM anything
« Reply #615 on: November 27, 2021, 12:37:10 PM »
@KSM do you still have to pay into your socialized medicine account while you are down in the States?

For Japanese, to keep the account active and allow it to be utilized when they return, they have to continue payments which is about $200 a month.
@sean92008 in a word, no. Everything will be stateside.  The only returning will be for visits.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #616 on: November 27, 2021, 01:48:43 PM »
@sean92008 in a word, no. Everything will be stateside.  The only returning will be for visits.

Hope you make it to Texas sometime. If your wife ever lets you travel to the post oak savanna of Texas or around Galveston Bay let me know.
Are we having fun yet?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #617 on: November 27, 2021, 01:53:02 PM »
After enjoying meal and family, Del decides that it is time to move on. Inspired, he hops on Rose Brides and orders himself a Russian beauty.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Over the next two years, she slowly bleeds Del dry. He cares not as he is in love. Finally with green card now in hand and all assets exhausted, she pushes him down the stairs and collects on his life insurance.
I like how you think WAN. This would be a perfect Sunday story. We'd need more gory details about the "falling" down the stairs part though.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #618 on: November 27, 2021, 01:56:42 PM »
He's assuming we don't kick him out. I'm not sure the US even likes Canada. We seem to be against foreigners on general principle the last few years.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #619 on: November 27, 2021, 02:23:01 PM »
He's assuming we don't kick him out. I'm not sure the US even likes Canada. We seem to be against foreigners on general principle the last few years.

We always have a special place reserved at our tables for the tasty Canadians.
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #620 on: November 27, 2021, 03:15:33 PM »
I like how you think WAN. This would be a perfect Sunday story. We'd need more gory details about the "falling" down the stairs part though.

@PolkaDot I'm rather busy ATM. Laughing over the "It's okay. You don't know him

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #621 on: November 27, 2021, 03:28:09 PM »

@Walks_At_Night blink twice if you are being held against your will.
Are we having fun yet?

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #622 on: November 27, 2021, 03:29:03 PM »
;D
You're the weirdest and I kinda like it. I can only imagine the sense of humor on Little Walks.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #623 on: November 27, 2021, 03:30:22 PM »
We always have a special place reserved at our tables for the tasty Canadians.
Please see WAN's turkey video.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #624 on: November 28, 2021, 03:37:44 PM »
So says clueless in Colorado.

Hope you make it to Texas sometime. If your wife ever lets you travel to the post oak savanna of Texas or around Galveston Bay let me know.
@GravitySucks
You'll remember back to 2018 (pre covid) when I was picking your brain on a few things Texas related. Would have been in Fort Worth for two years by now if not for the poorly engineered chinese flu.  The Houston branch is in dire need of some major talent (her) so one never knows. I'm sure I'll like WA but may not want to spend the rest of my life there.

Should she "let me"? travel?  Heh heh  I have the only wife in the world who suggests that I have the guys over to watch the fights or go meet them at a bar for a pint or two of Guinness. No permission required and should I make my way to the great state of Texas you dang well know I'll let you know before hand.

It would be a pleasure to meet for lunch and coffee.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #625 on: November 28, 2021, 04:33:30 PM »
So says clueless in Colorado.
@GravitySucks
You'll remember back to 2018 (pre covid) when I was picking your brain on a few things Texas related. Would have been in Fort Worth for two years by now if not for the poorly engineered chinese flu.  The Houston branch is in dire need of some major talent (her) so one never knows. I'm sure I'll like WA but may not want to spend the rest of my life there.

Should she "let me"? travel?  Heh heh  I have the only wife in the world who suggests that I have the guys over to watch the fights or go meet them at a bar for a pint or two of Guinness. No permission required and should I make my way to the great state of Texas you dang well know I'll let you know before hand.

It would be a pleasure to meet for lunch and coffee.

You would die in Houston @KSM

I can’t stand that place anymore. Way too many people and just about every available green space has started filling up with concrete interstates and flyovers. I loved it in 1972 when it was still a small big city. By the 80’s it had gotten too big for it’s britches. I have to drive across it to get back and forth to my tipi grounds. To actually try and go around it would add hours to the trip. Luckily my disabled veterans plate allows me to use a tollway on the north side of town but the rest of the drive for about 40 miles is an absolute stress inducing nightmare. Last time I headed south there was some dude that was probably an illegal alien in a beat up F250 pulling an old Chevy pickup with a guy steering that while being pulled with just a chain that was maybe 10’ long and tied to that was an old explorer with a guy sitting in that driver’s seat with the explorer chained to the back of the Chevy pickup truck but cinched up really tight with an old tire in between the two bumpers. And THEY PASSED ME on 59 south which is the main interstate that cuts across Houston diagonally and runs past the Astros ball field. THEY PASSED ME AT 70 MPH!!!

It started getting really bad after hurricane Ike in 2008. Seems like half of New Orleans forgot to go back home. With the uncontrolled border Houston neighborhoods have become a real dump of human trafficking stash houses. I wouldn’t even go back accept my gf refuses to sell her place because she’s close to her siblings.
Are we having fun yet?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #626 on: November 28, 2021, 04:49:06 PM »
Was the chain at least in a length of galvanized pipe?  One has to take at least some safety precautions, don’t you think @KSM ?
Merry Christmas

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #627 on: November 28, 2021, 04:52:02 PM »
Was the chain at least in a length of galvanized pipe?  One has to take at least some safety precautions, don’t you think @KSM ?

Oh, hell no. Otherwise I would probably just thought it was a towbar.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #628 on: November 28, 2021, 04:57:33 PM »
And I didn’t even start talking about the humidity down there. You would be crying to your wife to buy you some really expensive hair products to keep it controlled 10 1/2 months out of the year. The other 1 1/2 months you will be bundled up in the morning like a snow bunny and sweating your ass off just after lunch. You probably couldn’t get much work down there doing floors unless you were able to get in with a custom builder. Everyone undercuts everyone else by using illegals to do most of the work.
Are we having fun yet?

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #629 on: November 28, 2021, 05:27:32 PM »
And I didn’t even start talking about the humidity down there. You would be crying to your wife to buy you some really expensive hair products to keep it controlled 10 1/2 months out of the year. The other 1 1/2 months you will be bundled up in the morning like a snow bunny and sweating your ass off just after lunch. You probably couldn’t get much work down there doing floors unless you were able to get in with a custom builder. Everyone undercuts everyone else by using illegals to do most of the work.

B.C. dude in Houston. He He He.  The humidity is bad here but it has to be an unholy nightmare in Houston.

No more beautiful Kentucky Blue lawn either.  Say hello to cooked fescue.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login