Author Topic: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!  (Read 53253 times)

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
  • The posthumous collection
Re: TELL/ASK Another Forum Member - Anything!
« Reply #825 on: November 29, 2021, 08:52:44 PM »
Ha!  Now I have to listen to that tonight.  I'm not bullshitting.  You planted the seed, now I'll listen to it several times.

Piece of Mind will always be my favorite in their discography. It checks off almost all the boxes. I suppose the only thing that could have been added is a topless waitress (Cassandra Peterson?) to the dinner photo of the band on the inner record sleeve.

I examined that record front to back the way Beatles fans examined Sgt. Pepper sixteen years prior. A bit of feminine physique would have been nice. I could have examined her while Bruce wailed:

She came to me with a serpent's kiss
As the Eye of the Sun rose on her lips
Moonlight catches silver tears I cry
So we lay in a black embrace
And the seed is sown in a holy place
And I watched, and I waited for the dawn

Other than that... It is a perfectly created piece of art, music, writing, and singing.

Cassandra would have just made it even more perfect. Perfectly perfect.

Boobs AND Brain(s).
Adulthood is Hell. - H. P. Lovecraft

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
  • Choose Avatar From Gallery
« Reply #826 on: December 07, 2021, 09:57:31 AM »
Can you do your own drywall repair? What about basic plumbing and electrical? @PB
2nd Christmas - 02 - 05 - 22
Thank you for your patience in these tough times.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #827 on: December 07, 2021, 09:59:25 AM »
Can you do your own drywall repair? What about basic plumbing and electrical? @PB

No.  I'm pretty great at raking leaves though.

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #828 on: December 07, 2021, 10:39:04 AM »
No.  I'm pretty great at raking leaves though.
Too bad. @ShayP can.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #829 on: December 08, 2021, 03:41:46 AM »

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #830 on: December 09, 2021, 09:13:35 PM »
@Camazotz Automat regarding Hot Sauce..

How hot is too hot? I realize that that is a matter of personal preference but what would I find in your fridge right now? Looking for a brand. Not unlike micro breweries there are many, many! hidden gems throughout the land.

Looking to buy some goods  8) HOT goods!

JUAN

• Ellightened
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
« Reply #831 on: December 10, 2021, 05:06:49 AM »
Now that I have your permission to participate in your threads again, I’d suggest Datil Do It sauce.  Not really that hot but very flavorful.

https://www.datildoit.com/

As the company only ships in case lots, here’s an Amazon link to three bottles
https://www.amazon.com/Datl-Do-Pepper-Sauce-10oz/dp/B00LMIWVX8/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=datil+do+it&qid=1639141389&sr=8-2
Merry Christmas.

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #832 on: December 10, 2021, 09:42:49 AM »
Now that I have your permission to participate in your threads again, I’d suggest Datil Do It sauce.  Not really that hot but very flavorful.

https://www.datildoit.com/

As the company only ships in case lots, here’s an Amazon link to three bottles
https://www.amazon.com/Datl-Do-Pepper-Sauce-10oz/dp/B00LMIWVX8/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=datil+do+it&qid=1639141389&sr=8-2
OOOooh  @JUAN THAT looks like something I would get into. 12 pack!  going back for another look.  I assume you have this stuff around?   

My friend Kurt (Denzel) used to own a record store. He was a crazed drunk at the time and now he's a hot sauce king!
http://www.denzelshotsauce.com/index.html

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #833 on: December 11, 2021, 07:32:52 PM »
@Camazotz Automat regarding Hot Sauce..

How hot is too hot? I realize that that is a matter of personal preference but what would I find in your fridge right now? Looking for a brand. Not unlike micro breweries there are many, many! hidden gems throughout the land.

Looking to buy some goods  8) HOT goods!

@KSM

Right now, you would  only find the "predictable  trinity," as pictured.

AKA Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3.

But it is what I consume the most, so it is a fair indicant.

The only unusual thing (Thing 4)  I have is not in the kitchen right now, but at an ex's. Got it at an estate sale while out of town in 2019. I couldn't tell you if it is homemade or not.  But it "looks" it. Or it may just be a commercial brand and they put it in an old bottle for decoration.

The estate sale handlers said everything was going, but still acted a little  surprised I came back from the kitchen with a little, obviously old,  glass bottle of hot sauce, with a simple label on it. Lol. 

It didn't matter to me if it had Dairy Queen hot sauce in it or high end liquid  fire. I was digging the medicinal looking antique bottle.

One or two or drops was all I could  handle in a bowl of chili.

The Scoville index must be far above anything I normally use.

I know she still has it. She contacted me around Halloween this year to ask if she could use a few drops on someone she's seeing. He likes to brag he doesn't "feel anything" when eating different types of chile peppers.  Apparently he was obnoxious toward a server at a restaurant and it had something to do with a meal not being "hot enough" for him. I dont know,  some kind of BS - and it  embarrassed her. 

I replied,  "Thanks for asking me about it. I had forgotten all about that bottle. Be generous and put four drops on his food and enjoy the fireworks. But please don't waste any more than that on him. And make sure YOU do the doping. He may think it's like Frank's Redhot and pour the whole contents out. It would be a pity for it to all go to waste like that."

I should have her send it to me. It's basically still full I'm sure. It's not colorful. Paper with handwritten Spanish words. But the bottle rocks. I would call it "minimalism to contrast the loud."

Yes. This sauce talk makes me realize I need to get it back.

We parted on good terms. Thank God she didn't toss it.

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #834 on: December 11, 2021, 08:57:00 PM »
@KSM

Right now, you would  only find the "predictable  trinity," as pictured.

AKA Thing 1, Thing 2, Thing 3.

But it is what I consume the most, so it is a fair indicant.

The only unusual thing (Thing 4)  I have is not in the kitchen right now, but at an ex's. Got it at an estate sale while out of town in 2019. I couldn't tell you if it is homemade or not.  But it "looks" it. Or it may just be a commercial brand and they put it in an old bottle for decoration.

The estate sale handlers said everything was going, but still acted a little  surprised I came back from the kitchen with a little, obviously old,  glass bottle of hot sauce, with a simple label on it. Lol. 

It didn't matter to me if it had Dairy Queen hot sauce in it or high end liquid  fire. I was digging the medicinal looking antique bottle.

One or two or drops was all I could  handle in a bowl of chili.

The Scoville index must be far above anything I normally use.

I know she still has it. She contacted me around Halloween this year to ask if she could use a few drops on someone she's seeing. He likes to brag he doesn't "feel anything" when eating different types of chile peppers.  Apparently he was obnoxious toward a server at a restaurant and it had something to do with a meal not being "hot enough" for him. I dont know,  some kind of BS - and it  embarrassed her. 

I replied,  "Thanks for asking me about it. I had forgotten all about that bottle. Be generous and put four drops on his food and enjoy the fireworks. But please don't waste any more than that on him. And make sure YOU do the doping. He may think it's like Frank's Redhot and pour the whole contents out. It would be a pity for it to all go to waste like that."

I should have her send it to me. It's basically still full I'm sure. It's not colorful. Paper with handwritten Spanish words. But the bottle rocks. I would call it "minimalism to contrast the loud."

Yes. This sauce talk makes me realize I need to get it back.

We parted on good terms. Thank God she didn't toss it.
Currently, I have all three (pictured) somewhere on a moving truck. Having fun searching for micro brands in Marysville WA, and just like there are plenty of local craft beers there are also a few notable sauces worth seeking out, so I've been told.  I like the Franks THICK.

I hope you get that sauce and bottle back.

ItsOver

• Ellightened
« Reply #835 on: December 12, 2021, 08:49:58 AM »

... I hope you get that sauce and bottle back.
Oh, heck, yeah.  I’d like to see that bottle.  Dress it up with some micro Christmas lights and a little Texas star on top. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #836 on: December 12, 2021, 11:39:15 AM »
Currently, I have all three (pictured) somewhere on a moving truck. Having fun searching for micro brands in Marysville WA, and just like there are plenty of local craft beers there are also a few notable sauces worth seeking out, so I've been told.  I like the Franks THICK.

I hope you get that sauce and bottle back.

Oh, heck, yeah.  I’d like to see that bottle.  Dress it up with some micro Christmas lights and a little Texas star on top. ;)

I put in the request. She said it will go out when she makes her next Post Office drive by to drop off Xmas shipments.

The "shelf life" of this little bottle continues. 😁

(Fair warning: The pic will be anti climatic.)

ItsOver

• Ellightened
« Reply #837 on: December 12, 2021, 03:14:34 PM »
I put in the request. She said it will go out when she makes her next Post Office drive by to drop off Xmas shipments.

The "shelf life" of this little bottle continues. 😁

(Fair warning: The pic will be anti climatic.)
I have high hopes, Cam.  You have a high batting average.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #838 on: December 13, 2021, 07:44:59 AM »
I LOVE The African Rhino Peri-Peri hot sauces. Really flavorful. Truly wonderful.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

KSM

• Annoying Prick
  • Ellevated
« Reply #839 on: December 19, 2021, 09:44:38 PM »
@JUAN

Can I count on you to do 2C

#Second
#Christmas