Author Topic: Fabulous Fashion  (Read 119140 times)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
Re: Fabulous Fashion
« Reply #1125 on: March 15, 2023, 10:50:11 AM »
The Players Championship golf tournament is being played in Ponte Vedra Beach.  People attend from all over the world.  People I know who have been out there say they are stunned at the number of mullets being worn.  It’s like the 80s again.  Which of our fashionistas sport a mullet?  @PB ? @Walks_At_Night ? @PolkaDot ?
lol...I don't know how I feel about being lumped in with PB but you're right, I bet he's still rocking his mullet from the 80s. If you wait long enough it comes back around.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

TigerLily

• Official Muse
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1126 on: March 15, 2023, 11:13:49 AM »
@PolkaDot  I always miss you when you are gone. And we just had the Oscar Fashions. Lots of Rosettes, Fabulous Trains and BodCon sheers and cutouts. Any thoughts?
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • HEAPING CUP OF HOLY COW
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1127 on: March 15, 2023, 12:22:29 PM »
Wow…I missed all sorts of stuff on this page…guess I’ve been an absentee contributor  :(🤔 I’ll never understand the bleach blond thing, but whatever. This is a pretty interesting claim, considering you moved into my backyard…at any rate I don’t think you should be pimping out  @ShayP , you could get deported for that sort of thing.
@Spookcat - I agree, these are beautiful!
Dear lord, @KSM you don’t get  a flapper inspired look on a gamine model with big tits.  ::) the proportions would be all off.

Lord KSM. That's not too bad at all.

I moved into your backyard? I'm in Denver. You are are not. Technically, from a geographical POV you are in my backyard.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1128 on: January 26, 2024, 06:35:27 PM »
The Players Championship golf tournament is being played in Ponte Vedra Beach.  People attend from all over the world.  People I know who have been out there say they are stunned at the number of mullets being worn.  It’s like the 80s again.  Which of our fashionistas sport a mullet?  @PB ? @Walks_At_Night ? @PolkaDot ?

I just saw this.  At no time have I ever had a mullet.