Author Topic: Tell Bart Anything  (Read 311737 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
Re: Tell Bart Anything
« Reply #2370 on: December 07, 2021, 03:46:12 PM »
Should've known. A guy who doesn't care if the beer gets warm.

My bad  8)

They have this thing called ice.
It is just a fancy name for frozen water.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2371 on: December 08, 2021, 07:38:52 PM »
@JUAN

I JuanT you to stay out of my ASK KSM thread. I will no longer reply to any of your queries.

Hi Bart  ::) <<TELL

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2372 on: December 13, 2021, 12:36:50 PM »
Bart, I believe in Crystal Light AND I BELEIVE IN ME, BART!

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #2373 on: December 14, 2021, 07:18:43 AM »
Oh my

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2374 on: December 14, 2021, 07:25:44 AM »
Oh my

Bart does not suffer fools lightly.
Bart also does not recognize exemptions issued by those Backline Smoking Doctors.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #2375 on: December 14, 2021, 08:26:32 AM »
I required chocolate this morning. Sometimes you just want to feel like you're drinking a chocolate shake at 9am. I may never go back.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2376 on: December 14, 2021, 08:28:26 AM »
Bart does not suffer fools lightly.
Bart also does not recognize exemptions issued by those Backline Smoking Doctors.
Not gonna lie, you ABSOLUTELY seem like the kind of guy that would be into Backline Smoking Doctor exemptions. I always thought you were pro thinning the herd.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2377 on: December 14, 2021, 08:38:31 AM »
Not gonna lie, you ABSOLUTELY seem like the kind of guy that would be into Backline Smoking Doctor exemptions. I always thought you were pro thinning the herd.

I am!
I am moist just thinking about dummies causing their own death.
I don't want them working for me, though.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2378 on: December 14, 2021, 10:28:44 AM »
I required chocolate this morning. Sometimes you just want to feel like you're drinking a chocolate shake at 9am. I may never go back.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
@PolkaDot What exactly are we looking at there? Ingredients..

PS The 80's called, they want their blender back.  :P

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2379 on: December 14, 2021, 10:39:08 AM »
Since being held up in these rooms I've come up with a dandy hard rock gem of a song but one thing has disturbed me throughout and I'm talking about the actual riff that I have built the song around. Something was bothering me in the back of my mind and then it hit me.. sounds like a STP riff (sex type thing) not exactly but riff inspired perhaps. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER, EVER, LIKED STP! I have managed to make myself feel better by reminding myself about a riff I had pre stone temple that is similar to said stp song. So maybe they, somehow, borrowed from me!? Well, of course not but the riffs are out there and sometimes lines get blurred..  I am happy with my song and can't wait to get going on it after I'm all set up in my new digs.

Now this is Tell that does not require a response as it is more of a venting of sorts.

PS  This means that I will have to seriously bush up on my drumming skills. Nothing worse than the obvious sound of a non drummer trying to sound natural.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2380 on: December 14, 2021, 03:14:00 PM »

@KSM I love that blender. I could chop your arm off, stuff it in there with a little oat milk, and viola! Blended KSM! It seriously will blend anything. I use it to make fresh flours too. Truly amazing. You will have to pry my Vitamix out of my cold dead hands.

Ingredients: Oat milk, unsweetened cocoa, banana, hemp hearts, peanut butter, couple of ice cubes, little maple syrup...oh and some vanilla protein powder.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2381 on: December 14, 2021, 03:16:32 PM »
Since being held up in these rooms I've come up with a dandy hard rock gem of a song but one thing has disturbed me throughout and I'm talking about the actual riff that I have built the song around. Something was bothering me in the back of my mind and then it hit me.. sounds like a STP riff (sex type thing) not exactly but riff inspired perhaps. EVEN THOUGH I NEVER, EVER, LIKED STP! I have managed to make myself feel better by reminding myself about a riff I had pre stone temple that is similar to said stp song. So maybe they, somehow, borrowed from me!? Well, of course not but the riffs are out there and sometimes lines get blurred..  I am happy with my song and can't wait to get going on it after I'm all set up in my new digs.

Now this is Tell that does not require a response as it is more of a venting of sorts.

PS  This means that I will have to seriously bush up on my drumming skills. Nothing worse than the obvious sound of a non drummer trying to sound natural.

The little grunge boy doth protest too much, me thinks.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2382 on: December 14, 2021, 03:40:56 PM »

Heh, heh, heh... well, at least it isn’t 70’s avocado green.  Back to my Admiral TV, for The Best of Ozzie and Harriet.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2383 on: December 14, 2021, 03:45:28 PM »

It's ok, they ripped off the riff from...

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2384 on: December 14, 2021, 07:55:58 PM »
@KSM I love that blender. I could chop your arm off, stuff it in there with a little oat milk, and viola! Blended KSM! It seriously will blend anything. I use it to make fresh flours too. Truly amazing. You will have to pry my Vitamix out of my cold dead hands.

Ingredients: Oat milk, unsweetened cocoa, banana, hemp hearts, peanut butter, couple of ice cubes, little maple syrup...oh and some vanilla protein powder.
Oh I have no plans to separate you from your vintage retro blender.

Ingreds look good! Post workout shake.

It's ok, they ripped off the riff from...

Well. Now I realize that my riff is better than both of those. Easily.  Good Lord those were horrible.