Author Topic: FEBRUARY FUNDRAISER - Children International  (Read 3179 times)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
FEBRUARY FUNDRAISER - Children International
« on: January 31, 2019, 09:42:08 PM »
The ELLGAB tradition of giving continues! We will be donating 100% of our February revenue to Children International .
Thanks to @GravitySucks  for bringing it to my attention. Here is the link where you can donate directly - https://www.children.org/

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
Re: FEBRUARY FUNDRAISER - Children International
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 11:57:34 AM »
I tried to do a direct donation but there is a problem with my debit card I guess.

:'(
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 12:10:38 PM »
I have been slow in advertising the special offer I have for those that support Children International in the month of February.

For a monetary donation I will gift you a certificate for a 2 day training session at a firearms training center in Pahrump.

If you donate at least $50 I will gift you a certificate for a 4 day training session.

These can be used for handgun, shotgun or rifle training concentrating on home defense.

If you sponsor a child, I will gift you a lifetime membership which allows you to attend as many of the training sessions as often as you like.

PM me for details or any questions you might have.

These would be great if you decided to go meet @DaveSchrader and @Michelle, et al if they decide to do their meet up this spring.

Sponsoring a child is very rewarding. I have sponsored two. A boy in India that ended up getting accepted into a university and a girl in Columbia that became a dental hygienist. I still have the pictures of them and many of the letters they sent me over a 12-13 year period before they aged out of the program.
Are we having fun yet?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 12:21:40 PM »
+1

I see a KNYE tie-in somewhere in there. Probably too risky to offer it so broadly though.

I have been slow in advertising the special offer I have for those that support Children International in the month of February.

For a monetary donation I will gift you a certificate for a 2 day training session at a firearms training center in Pahrump.

If you donate at least $50 I will gift you a certificate for a 4 day training session.

These can be used for handgun, shotgun or rifle training concentrating on home defense.

If you sponsor a child, I will gift you a lifetime membership which allows you to attend as many of the training sessions as often as you like.

PM me for details or any questions you might have.

These would be great if you decided to go meet @DaveSchrader and @Michelle, et al if they decide to do their meet up this spring.

Sponsoring a child is very rewarding. I have sponsored two. A boy in India that ended up getting accepted into a university and a girl in Columbia that became a dental hygienist. I still have the pictures of them and many of the letters they sent me over a 12-13 year period before they aged out of the program.
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 12:50:12 AM »
#clickacy for the children
Are we having fun yet?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 05:19:39 AM »

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 08:33:05 PM »
From 00 - 06 we sponsored a young girl from Ecuador, her name was Estefania. We received letters and sent some as well until she became of age. Still think about her and hope she's doing well.

We should've made greater efforts to stay in touch.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2019, 08:57:02 PM »
From 00 - 06 we sponsored a young girl from Ecuador, her name was Estefania. We received letters and sent some as well until she became of age. Still think about her and hope she's doing well.

We should've made greater efforts to stay in touch.
Unless things have changed, many agencies, such as Compassion International, keep track of their sponsored children when possible. Maybe contact the agency that you sponsored her through.