Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM With Richard Syrett  (Read 10841 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM With Richard Syrett
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2018, 06:01:53 AM »
And he plays Otis Redding bumpers.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2018, 07:07:51 AM »
I was looking at his bumpers from Friday night, and there is some thought placed there.  I really enjoy his shows and after listening to his intro he pleases me and draws me in for alisten.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2018, 01:35:47 PM »
You're really making me rethink my not listening to Coast anymore. Richard has a particular voice and his delivery is a quirky but smart one. Maybe HE just brings out the colorful callers. He does have an odd way about him IMO, and he likes his beer ;D  Now I'll check out that link you posted.

Have a good Christmas

Happy Christmas to you also. Syrett has grown on me. And he takes callers of the crazier types, which I like. And also appears, unlike Norry, to actually be interested in the guests and subjects and also concerned with folks call in with their tales of woe and crazy.  I also think, as a polite resident of the Great White North, that he is sort of taken aback when confronted by the violent and crazy USA stories that callers relate and will say things like "Good Lord" "Oh My" and other things.

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2021, 08:54:14 AM »
Syrett's first guest last night was worse than LMH, making claims with no substantiation.  Every time Syrett would ask her a follow up or for details, she simply said, "I don't know."  The best part was him coming into the second hour asking her a question about about Von Braun, a primary topic for the show, and her saying something like, "I've talked all I can on Von Braun, but I do want to plug my book."  Even LMH wasn't that ballsy.

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2021, 09:16:03 PM »
This evening I listened Syratt's guest from a couple nights ago, the PI who did the deep dive on Roswell.  Good interview of a good guest.  I didn't agree with some of his conclusions, but he sure asked a lot of the right questions.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2021, 03:42:47 AM »
The dog trainer RS had on this morning was, er, creepy.

I think he does the style to the doggy...

Eh, err... Umm.

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Weeber Alert!
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2022, 06:51:41 PM »
Weeber on with Syrett this Saturday.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“The governments of the world cannot hide anymore that alien contact is happening. A new film explores the what, the why, and how it is occurring. Most importantly, it offers an answer to the question: Where do we go from here? Featured in the forthcoming film, Alien Abduction: Answers, is renowned author, and experiencer Whitley Strieber who joins Richard Syrett (Twitter) to discuss the film, his encounters, and why the phenomenon keeps happening.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-02-19-show/
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
Re: Weeber Alert!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2022, 06:53:53 PM »
Weeber on with Syrett this Saturday.

“The governments of the world cannot hide anymore that alien contact is happening. A new film explores the what, the why, and how it is occurring. Most importantly, it offers an answer to the question: Where do we go from here? Featured in the forthcoming film, Alien Abduction: Answers, is renowned author, and experiencer Whitley Strieber who joins Richard Syrett (Twitter) to discuss the film, his encounters, and why the phenomenon keeps happening.”

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2022-02-19-show/

Why bother? Is Richard hoping that Whitley dies during the interview? The guy has nothing else to offer!
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2022, 07:10:37 PM »
Why bother? Is Richard hoping that Whitley dies during the interview? The guy has nothing else to offer!
I don’t recall Weeber being on with Syrett.  Maybe he has been, but not a show I’ve heard.  I’m sure Syrett is looking forward to Weeber talking about having his butt probed by aliens.  :D

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2022, 08:02:14 PM »
I don’t recall Weeber being on with Syrett.  Maybe he has been, but not a show I’ve heard.  I’m sure Syrett is looking forward to Weeber talking about having his butt probed by aliens.  :D

To my knowledge Strieber hasn't been a guest with Syrett on C2C.  I don't think he was on Syrett's own show either.

I can't stomach Strieber.  Just sayin'.  ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2022, 08:57:50 PM »

I think Ian is more interested in getting his butt probed.

In spite of a convenience marriage...

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2022, 04:38:19 PM »
Last night Syrett had on a woman as his second guest of the night, an ET contactee who said the ETs had warned that our sun would produce a massive CME that would hit Earth within 2.5 years.
So anytime from now until late 2024...

She claimed the CME event would destroy all satellites in orbit and all houses with electric wiring would light on fire and burn up.
She recommended people learn how to grow your own food and have a source of water and live in a house without wiring to be ready for this time.

Sounds like communities like the Amish may be the only survivors?
She also said that after this CME event, sometime after the sun would have a "micro nova" that would then destroy all the rest of life on the Earth, but ETs would come after the CME event but before the micro-nova event to save some humans.

This all sounds similar to Major Ed Dames remote viewing of a future "solar kill shot" ? ;)

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2022, 09:20:06 PM »
Last night Syrett had on a woman as his second guest of the night, an ET contactee who said the ETs had warned that our sun would produce a massive CME that would hit Earth within 2.5 years.
So anytime from now until late 2024...

She claimed the CME event would destroy all satellites in orbit and all houses with electric wiring would light on fire and burn up.
She recommended people learn how to grow your own food and have a source of water and live in a house without wiring to be ready for this time.

Sounds like communities like the Amish may be the only survivors?
She also said that after this CME event, sometime after the sun would have a "micro nova" that would then destroy all the rest of life on the Earth, but ETs would come after the CME event but before the micro-nova event to save some humans.

This all sounds similar to Major Ed Dames remote viewing of a future "solar kill shot" ? ;)

That gal may have been the looniest tune I've every heard Syrett interview.  Even more amusing was listening to Preston Dennett sing her praises, I think he really believes her. 

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2022, 10:49:40 AM »
I was disappointed Syrett and his guest didn't discuss Gray Barker more last night.  They briefly alluded to him being a prankster late in the segment, but they could have done a whole show on him.  He's the guy who was responsible for a lot of the "high strangeness" John Keel wrote about during his Mothman research in Point Pleasant. Barker also creating the "men in black" personas, he made them up.

Uncle Duke

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2022, 11:08:45 AM »
The former phone guy who called Richard this morning during open lines was fabulous.  He was telling Syrett he was the victim of an extortion attempt by someone torturing  him using "voice to skull" (V2T) technology.  The best part was him explaining V2T attacks could be proven by inserting a flip phone in his mouth and recording the messages he was receiving.