Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 11917819 times)

Journey

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #72570 on: January 08, 2019, 10:04:35 AM »
The show must be sponsored by the state of Nevada. They want somebody to take care of her so their state hospitals don't have to! 😁

Yes! It’s a new and inovative plan to save taxpayers.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #72571 on: January 08, 2019, 10:05:01 AM »
I also think not wanting to disappoint Art was the biggest motivator she had - even if he didn;t listen to her shows, he would find out if she was a no show, and then she would have to answer to him and likely get a bit of a lecture and this would no doubt mortify her.

Guessing this erratic absenteeism is what would have happened if Art hadn’t been around for the first 2 years.

I think she hates doing the show, hates the callers, the listeners, everyone who jockeys for attention from her and this is why she sounds like she is talking herself into the show by screeching every time she does the opener. It’s her self validation speech that gets her up and capable of doing it.

Agree on all fronts. I think she was much better suited to being a producer than being a host. I almost feel bad for her being thrust into this position and having whatever daddy-issue compulsions she has to keep it going no matter what. If she hadn't relentlessly burned every bridge with those who reached out to her, she might have been able to transition to a role that would both interest and suit her.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72572 on: January 08, 2019, 10:05:09 AM »
it wasn't the PD, Pedro called a non emergency number, it's not really that big of a deal. They just check on people, they do it everyday.

The 7 digit line?  Good way not to be tracked for a call back.  Or it used to be.  The non-emergency line?  for a 'Check the Welfare.'  that automatically puts it to the first available car, with no priority.  Who did 'Pedro' call?  The library?  You fucking idiot.  You are babbeling bullshit.  There was no call. There was no deputy telling you, 'Tell them all that I am alright.  Personal problems.'
If Our Sweet Heather is in danger via psyche or medical problems, you could have endangered her life by broadcasting an 'all clear' that clearly did not exist last night. 

Way to go, EmoPedro.  go give somebody change for their slurpee.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #72573 on: January 08, 2019, 10:08:07 AM »
The show must be sponsored by the state of Nevada. They want somebody to take care of her so their state hospitals don't have to! 😁

Wickedly brilliant idea! I can just see Dale and Mike in Montana and Paul (and Ella - um, weird) all lined up holding roses.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72574 on: January 08, 2019, 10:08:19 AM »
Ugly and alive.

Waiting for ghost George to get the itch to reunite for a tour...
  Be a hell of a tour.  Maybe Lasha can channel GM, she's got all his dance moves.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72575 on: January 08, 2019, 10:08:41 AM »
Oh sweet Miller, I love myself more than you can even fathom, but dude, she is a broken, used up chick that has profoundly failed, failed totally and epically. This has been fun to watch, I have enjoyed it but seriously , its time for her to go and get a real job and just fade away.

Oh shit.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #72576 on: January 08, 2019, 10:09:02 AM »
I also think not wanting to disappoint Art was the biggest motivator she had - even if he didn;t listen to her shows, he would find out if she was a no show, and then she would have to answer to him and likely get a bit of a lecture and this would no doubt mortify her.

Guessing this erratic absenteeism is what would have happened if Art hadn’t been around for the first 2 years.

I think she hates doing the show, hates the callers, the listeners, everyone who jockeys for attention from her and this is why she sounds like she is talking herself into the show by screeching every time she does the opener. It’s her self validation speech that gets her up and capable of doing it.
Agreed, I remember her posting on bellgab about how boring and awful Noorys callers were. She became what she hated and even if she doesn't admit it, she knows it inside.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #72577 on: January 08, 2019, 10:11:04 AM »

Not at all. Pedro got the impression that she was happy we all sent the deputy over and she told him tell us shes ok. She wasn't  mad. She was appreciative
Did "Pedro" ride with the Deputy? He seems to have a lot of inside info.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #72578 on: January 08, 2019, 10:13:49 AM »
Did "Pedro" ride with the Deputy? He seems to have a lot of inside info.

I think we all know what Pedro is...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72579 on: January 08, 2019, 10:14:38 AM »
At least he got a response. She read my messages and ignored them. And I'm talking about messenges I sent all the way back to when she took over and a listener suggested I have her on my show to help her promote MITD.

Timmy, you can't help some ppl.  If, somehow, you get too close, they will take you with them.  Like jumpers on a hi rise.  At the last minute, they reach out to take someone with them. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72580 on: January 08, 2019, 10:15:41 AM »
@Jedimiller  will Pedro be joining you on your next bathtub live stream?

No homo.  Pls.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #72581 on: January 08, 2019, 10:17:33 AM »
Would it be wrong to take the shoes? So fancy!
Nah.  We always promised each other our boots if we bought it.  It was a joke.  But for real.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #72582 on: January 08, 2019, 10:18:19 AM »
This happening is getting me anxious.  Driving me to want to drink with damon because he is awesome just like @paladin1991 .
Well Thanks @Jedimiller . Both @paladin1991 and i are awesome.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #72583 on: January 08, 2019, 10:18:48 AM »
I think we all know what Pedro is...

Nope, not hearing that ...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #72584 on: January 08, 2019, 10:20:21 AM »
Nah.  We always promised each other our boots if we bought it.  It was a joke.  But for real.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login